Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terrorist act in Orlando
(06-20-2016, 09:22 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: As the Quran goes along it gets more violent and deadly.    Plus let's remember anyone not a Muslim is an apostate and should die.    Plus the moderate Muslims are ok with the human rights violations 

This is exactly why they need a reformation.   

Mm, no, not anyone who is not a Muslim is an apostate according to the Qu'ran. And the moderate Muslims I know are pretty dead set against human rights violations, no matter who is commtting them.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(06-20-2016, 10:46 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Mm, no, not anyone who is not a Muslim is an apostate according to the Qu'ran. And the moderate Muslims I know are pretty dead set against human rights violations, no matter who is commtting them.

Yeah, by the very definition of the word apostate this can't be true.  Words mean something people.  St Lucie apparently doesn't understand this, remember The Ukraine!
Define Extremist.

Homosexuality is criminalized in the majority of Muslim nations. There doesn't seem to be a strong relationship between the prevalence/severity of an Islamic nations' anti-gay laws and its GDP--assuming we can use both as a measure for a nations' socioeconomic/geopolitical standing--because Saudi Arabia, India, and Qatar make the list despite being the Muslim world's economic gems:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_in_Islam#Homosexuality_laws_in_majority-Muslim_countries

Still not a very strong premise, I know. A nation's laws aren't the best indicator for a society's values because laws are controlled by a small elite to a certain degree. I understand any doubts you've had so far; I thought the same thing.

So I looked for any kind of polling data that was done among Muslim populations to see their responses, and the PEW research center did a ton of polling in 2013:

http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/

See the Faith and Morality section, specifically the table titled "Wide belief that certain behaviors are morally wrong." If you're reading this before clicking the source, you'll probably know what awaits you on the other side.

What of muslims in the west? CNN Polling indicates they're a religious right in the making:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/11/europe/britain-muslims-survey/index.html

People need to stop pretending this has nothing to do with Islam. People are literally coddling tomorrow's religious assholes.

(06-16-2016, 07:12 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: That's because it's not the Muslim community - it's a bunch of psychopaths doing psychopathic things.

A guy named Mike stabbed a bunch of people - I guess all Mike's are stab happy lunatics.

See how stupid that is?

Define Psycopath.
(06-16-2016, 09:01 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Crazies have always attempted to use religion as a reason for their insanity.

Want me to list off the names and body counts of some of the more famous Christian lunatics? Because I can tell you right now their body count puts all Muslims to shame.

The difference being, the closest Christian equlivant you can cite in the U.S is the Westboro Baptist Church.

How many have they killed with their funeral protests?
(06-20-2016, 10:46 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Mm, no, not anyone who is not a Muslim is an apostate according to the Qu'ran. And the moderate Muslims I know are pretty dead set against human rights violations, no matter who is commtting them.

If you disagree with Islam you are a dissenter which = apostate 

ap they don't force women to wear a hijab or burka?   
(06-21-2016, 03:20 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: The difference being, the closest Christian equlivant you can cite in the U.S is the Westboro Baptist Church.

And there is like 20 of them almost from 1 family.  
(06-21-2016, 12:12 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Yeah, by the very definition of the word apostate this can't be true.  Words mean something people.  St Lucie apparently doesn't understand this, remember The Ukraine!

I stand by the Ukraine.   
(06-21-2016, 03:20 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: The difference being, the closest Christian equlivant you can cite in the U.S is the Westboro Baptist Church.

Oh so now we're only comparing American Christians to Radical Muslims?

There's a fair comparison. But depending on how far you wanna go back, American Christians still blow Radical Islam out of the water.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(06-21-2016, 04:18 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If you disagree with Islam you are a dissenter which = apostate 

ap they don't force women to wear a hijab or burka?   

Again, no, that is not what makes an apostate.

And no, no they do not. For instance, we had a community meeting in their center which has a nice meeting hall. Unexpectedly we had a huge turnout and it was packed. They opened up the mosque/worship/prayer area fore overflow and only requested shoes be removed. I know several women, including wives and daughters of some of those I know better, that never wear a scarf.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(06-20-2016, 10:40 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So is the most violent group at the moment worldwide?  

Muslims 

And which counties have the most human rights violations?  

Muslim countries 

Would you be willing to bet large sums of money that Muslim countries are more violent than say the US?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-21-2016, 04:18 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If you disagree with Islam you are a dissenter which = apostate 

100% incorrect.  Please look up the word in a dictionary before attempting to continue this conversation.
(06-21-2016, 10:45 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: 100% incorrect.  Please look up the word in a dictionary before attempting to continue this conversation.

you're talking to lucie

you think thats gonna work?
People suck
(06-21-2016, 10:49 AM)Griever Wrote: you're talking to lucie

you think thats gonna work?

Not in the least.
(06-21-2016, 07:11 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Oh so now we're only comparing American Christians to Radical Muslims?

There's a fair comparison. But depending on how far you wanna go back, American Christians still blow Radical Islam out of the water.

Hardly.

The Armenian Genocide, and other conquests by Muslims even the scales.

But that's aside the point.
(06-21-2016, 07:15 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Hardly.

The Armenian Genocide, and other conquests by Muslims even the scales.

But that's aside the point.

Careful, Turkey may start bad mouthing you. Ninja

(06-21-2016, 10:45 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: 100% incorrect.  Please look up the word in a dictionary before attempting to continue this conversation.

I am correct.   

[Image: RdpMLek.jpg]
(06-21-2016, 07:21 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I am correct.   

Abandonment, which is required to renounce as well, requires one to be an adherent first. If someone was never a Muslim or does not have Muslim parents they cannot be an apostate. That is what defines an apostate in Islam, as well as semantically.

(06-21-2016, 07:21 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I am correct.   

English is a second language for you then?  Look at the synonyms and feel bad about yourself.
(06-21-2016, 10:44 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: English is a second language for you then?  Look at the synonyms and feel bad about yourself.

He can kick a ball way into shallow left and make a lazy wide turn around 1st, whistle flapping back and forth shoulder to shoulder, wheezing tumble fast first into 2nd.  Short bike shorts full of dirt and children's heckles. This is how general contempt is bred.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-21-2016, 11:01 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: He can kick a ball way into shallow left and make a lazy wide turn around 1st, whistle flapping back and forth shoulder to shoulder, wheezing tumble fast first into 2nd.  Short bike shorts full of dirt and children's heckles. This is how general contempt is bred.  

I don't know what this is, but I love every word of it.