Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.07 Average
The NFL is absolutely scripted
There’s no excuse as to why they called that pass interference on Wilson. Ramsey was holding all night and getting away with it, and the refs were allowing both teams to play physical

Wilson did nothing wrong
Reply/Quote
[Image: stan-kroenke-rams-move-settlement.jpg?qu...&strip=all]
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 12:59 AM)grampahol Wrote: I've long time believe things are rigged to an extent, but scripted? No and even if it is scripted then in that case it's just entertainment like watching the movies.. You don't write scripts dictating who gets injured, how bad they're injured, how long it takes for them to recover and on and on.. If there is rigging it's by gambling syndicates or one player is just too bankable to allow him to lose..I thought they would throw flags in our favor.. I was wrong obviously.. Oh well.. 

Sorry, the league does in fact decide who wins well in advance.

It's just pure coincidence that Georgia wins National Championship with QB#13 and the Stafford  a Georgia QB wins in his 13th year, after a movie about number 13 Kurt warner comes out....??

No such thing as coincidence. 
Pro wrestlers get real injuries too. It's a horrible argument.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 02:10 AM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: Sorry, the league does in fact decide who wins well in advance.

It's just pure coincidence that Georgia wins National Championship with QB#13 and the Stafford  a Georgia QB wins in his 13th year, after a movie about number 13 Kurt warner comes out....??

Pro wrestlers get real injuries too. It's a horrible argument.

You dishonor the name of the great Isaac Curtis.  Anyone can come up with a list of random number peculiarities for most any situation or outcome.
Reply/Quote
We lost that game in the trenches. Refs didn’t cost us.

We couldn’t get 1 yard on 2 plays
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 01:41 AM)Nately120 Wrote: True...the NFL rigging it for the Rams is like making a movie where the country club snobs with all the money and all the advantages win on their home turf.  How inspiring. 

Oh, and since the rich Rams won they get to turn the Bengals' recreation center into a strip mall.

They gave it to the Walmart king
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 02:17 AM)Science Friction Wrote: You dishonor the name of the great Isaac Curtis.  Anyone can come up with a list of random number peculiarities for most any situation or outcome.

Where's the random part? I just showed you the number 13  showing up over and over. 
You're cognitive dissonance is beyond horrific.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 02:19 AM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: They gave it to the Walmart king

Why do you think they did that?  
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 02:21 AM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: Where's the random part? I just showed you the number 13  showing up over and over. 
You're cognitive dissonance is beyond horrific.

The number 13 showing  up three times means nothing whatsoever.  What is your explanation?  Something magical about 13 or the NFL executives are some kind of illuminati .   Just a really weird take.  
Reply/Quote
Pro football is not rigged or scripted. and if not for that face mask on Ramsey and OMJ going down the Rams win this convincely. That Donald/Kupp combo just too much.

Burrow will be back he is a great young talent, and when he does win a Superbowl, no it wasn't rigged or scripted only fools and losers play that silliness.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 01:41 AM)Nately120 Wrote: True...the NFL rigging it for the Rams is like making a movie where the country club snobs with all the money and all the advantages win on their home turf.  How inspiring. 

Oh, and since the rich Rams won they get to turn the Bengals' recreation center into a strip mall.

Also laughable they had the Kurt Warner movie recently too and the Rams win, don't count on the Bengals being back anytime soon sadly, it was literally a LeBron ritual. He used to wear the number 23 and Rams win "23-20"
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 12:54 AM)bengals73 Wrote: The Refs are either all over every little play or non-existent.. Why did we never get an explanation from "New York" for any of those chicken shit calls at the end?

You know your right, I never heard dick blandino whatever his name is at all. I do think the call on Wilson was complete BS even considering both Rams guards had a false start on that play.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 02:22 AM)Science Friction Wrote: Why do you think they did that?  

I honestly don't want to ponder that.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 12:54 AM)bengals73 Wrote: The Refs are either all over every little play or non-existent.. Why did we never get an explanation from "New York" for any of those chicken shit calls at the end?

It even shut Chris up for several seconds. Then he made the "that's the call" comment.

If it was legit he would went on a tirade about how undisciplined our D for the remainder of the game. 
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 02:26 AM)Science Friction Wrote: The number 13 showing  up three times means nothing whatsoever.  What is your explanation?  Something magical about 13 or the NFL executives are some kind of illuminati .   Just a really weird take.  

Um, lol it showed much more than that the entire playoffs,, remember 13 seconds?

It didn't show up, it was entirely calculated. 
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 02:10 AM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: Sorry, the league does in fact decide who wins well in advance.

wtf? 

both qbs in the sb bowl wore #9. what does that mean?
whitworth was a bengal and mike thomas was a ram? what's going on here?
the rams sacked burrow 7 times, which is also the weight of burrows sack. shit i'm getting nervous now.
sean mcvay, mike brown and roger goodell all had moms, and their moms also had moms. holy shit. where's my tin foil? 
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 02:38 AM)Trademark Wrote: Also laughable they had the Kurt Warner movie recently too and the Rams win, don't count on the Bengals being back anytime soon sadly, it was literally a LeBron ritual. He used to wear the number 23 and Rams win "23-20"

Schedule looks brutal next year. KC, Tenn, NE just to name a few. And the teams in our div should be better than this year. It was def a shity way to lose but we still had time only for our Oline to crumble and the play calling/personnel groups were suspect.

What really hurts us this was a very bearable Rams team. When OBJ went out and we had the TD after half then the INT I really thought we had it. We just wasted too many drives, and can we please stop giving Mixon the damn ball every first down.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 02:47 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Schedule looks brutal next year. KC, Tenn, NE just to name a few. And the teams in our div should be better than this year. It was def a shity way to lose but we still had time only for our Oline to crumble and the play calling/personnel groups were suspect.

What really hurts us this was a very bearable Rams team. When OBJ went out and we had the TD after half then the INT I really thought we had it. We just wasted too many drives, and can we please stop giving Mixon the damn ball every first down.

Think Dehner tweeted that was the first time all year the Bengals went 5 straight drives in a game without points
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 01:02 AM)Tony Wrote: Let's not be chiefs planet.. The better team won... They tried their hardest... Youth, Apple and Oline caught up with them...

You forgot to say Apple a second time. 

The Rams earned the win, lets not be jackass fans. This is supposed to be a fun distraction from our every day lives, so lets not be jerks and try to diminish the victory for Rams fans. 
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 02:38 AM)Trademark Wrote: Also laughable they had the Kurt Warner movie recently too and the Rams win, don't count on the Bengals being back anytime soon sadly, it was literally a LeBron ritual. He used to wear the number 23 and Rams win "23-20"

So, what's your explanation for this Kurt Warner , Lebron , 23 , etc...   Is the NFL some kind of illuminati?    If you believe this shit, explain what the NFL is up to?
Reply/Quote