Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.07 Average
The NFL is absolutely scripted
What I don't understand is, why when *everyone* can see a missed call or a bad call in the replay, don't the refs fix it or make it right? A missed facemask that was caught in the replay? Call it. A holding call that wasn't actually holding? Fix it. We have the technology and the ability to easily do it. But the NFL refuses.

I've seen too many games where the refs are blantantly screwing one team or the other so I tend to believe these things aren't as down the middle as some people want us to believe. If the NFL is perfectly 100% legit with no funny business whatsoever, then my God, the incompetence is mind blowing beyond belief! Just off the charts inexcusable for a multi-billion dollar organisation like this. I mean, we're talking God tier-abject level-trash. You'd think the NFL would want to do better. Dogshit would be an improvement. But no, things are apparently "fine" and "totally legit."  

Hilarious
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 04:10 AM)Adamantium Wrote: What I don't understand is, why when *everyone* can see a missed call or a bad call in the replay, don't the refs fix it or make it right? A missed facemask that was caught in the replay? Call it. A holding call that wasn't actually holding? Fix it. We have the technology and the ability to easily do it. But the NFL refuses.

I've seen too many games where the refs are blantantly screwing one team or the other so I tend to believe these things aren't as down the middle as some people want us to believe. If the NFL is perfectly 100% legit with no funny business whatsoever, then my God, the incompetence is mind blowing beyond belief! Just off the charts inexcusable for a multi-billion dollar organisation like this. I mean, we're talking God tier-abject level-trash. You'd think the NFL would want to do better. Dogshit would be an improvement. But no, things are apparently "fine" and "totally legit."  

Hilarious

Honesty is simple. Making billions has nothing to do with honesty
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 04:27 AM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: Honesty is simple. Making billions has nothing to do with honesty

So did the gambling illuminati make more money with the Rams winning vs the Bengals winning?
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 04:35 AM)Science Friction Wrote: So did the gambling illuminati make more money with the Rams winning vs the Bengals winning?

Since they already know who's winning, they make more money regardless.
It's simple insider trading. Seriously, they promote gambling and make it legal. You think they'll ignore a big slice of that pie? Lol
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 05:04 AM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: Since they already know who's winning, they make more money regardless.
It's simple insider trading. Seriously, they promote gambling and make it legal. You think they'll ignore a big slice of that pie? Lol

How do you know all of this and most of the rest of us are left in the dark just thinking you are some kind of nut?  Just curious what you did to become enlightened about all of this.   Also, if it's all pre-determined and you know this, why would you even bother to watch? It seems the illuminati have you controlled as well. Do you still find it entertaining even though you know it is all pre-determined. 

Since you obviously think the Rams were the team chosen by the gambling illuminati to win this one, then  was it totally out of the hands of Burrow and Chase  on that last drive? They had no power to go against the dark forces and win the game on that last drive? The Bengals knew the fix was in and the Rams were the chosen ones?  Just trying to understand this.
Reply/Quote
How do you know all of this and most of the rest of us are left in the dark just thinking you are some kind of nut? 
######################## 
You've just done what you were trained to do by your school/govt/television.

Go to work, go to school, pay taxes, watch your tv, don't think, we'll think for you.

And hate anyone who thinks different from the herd.
Reply/Quote
The extent of my tin foil hat wearing is : The NFL seems to like and benefit from lead changes and exciting finishes, and the refs can certainly help that narrative to play out. I’m not completely making that leap, but it looks curious at times. Crazy, lead changing games that come down to the wire are good for the brand.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 12:44 AM)Trademark Wrote: That game should show everyone how scripted the league is, the refs literally call no flags until the last minute? Absolutely scripted, makes me not wanna watch anymore

I wish you and anyone else who believes this stupidity would leave and not post here. You make Bengals fans look bad posting this trash. 
Reply/Quote
As long as it's not as appararent as the one the Saints lost the opportunity to go to the super bowl vs teh Rams a few years back, I'm ok with it.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 06:48 AM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: How do you know all of this and most of the rest of us are left in the dark just thinking you are some kind of nut? 
######################## 
You've just done what you were trained to do by your school/govt/television.

Go to work, go to school, pay taxes, watch your tv, don't think, we'll think for you.

And hate anyone who thinks different from the herd.

I don't hate you for believing conspiracy theory, I pity and mock you. You mention 13 seconds...did the nfl script both plays?? The bills to end their TD drive at exactly that moment and the Bengals interception to come at EXACTLY 13 seconds? Are these illuminati the masters of time and space to coordinate such things? Or maybe...it's just a coincidence?
Reply/Quote
HAHAHA HAHAHA F U BUNGLES WE BEAT U F U CIN F U JOE BORROW

NOW STFU AND STFU SOME MORE AND WHINE ABOUT HOW CIN WAS GONNA KILL THE RAMS

F U A HOLES MAKING FUN OF RAMS U CIN BUNGALS POS

WORLD CHAMPS MOFOS
Reply/Quote
EAT OUR DUST BUNGALS FANS

WE BEAT U
Reply/Quote
WELCOME TO TITLE TOWN LA MOFOS F UR FAN BASE F YOUR TEAM OF DESTINY F THE STATE OF HICK OHIO

WE WON
Reply/Quote
Our Oline get their asses handed to them the entire 2nd half had no bearing, I guess ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Not gonna complain about the refs. This loss comes down to the two biggest afflictions that have plagued the team all season.

- The offensive line
- The red-zone offense

Ja'Marr Chase had them inside the ten-yard-line, and they walked away with only three points. The defense picked Stafford off inside the thirty-yard-line, and they walked away with only three points. It's the Super Bowl. You have Chase, Higgins, Boyd, Mixon and Uzomah. You can't have those opportunities and settle for field goals. If even one of those McPherson field goals were a touchdown instead, we're likely celebrating a win today.

And all things considered, it is nothing short of miraculous that the team even made it this far with this offensive line. It was only a matter of time before it caught up with them. Sucks that it had to be THE biggest game.

The organization needs to do everything it can to completely overhaul the offensive line, and Zac Taylor really needs to self-reflect on his play-calling inside the red-zone.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 10:55 AM)Jonnymaxx77 Wrote: WELCOME TO TITLE TOWN LA MOFOS F UR FAN BASE F YOUR TEAM OF DESTINY F THE STATE OF HICK OHIO

WE WON

lol did you get it all out or is there more left?
Reply/Quote
This is another BS post. The refs missed calls on the Bengals as well. The bottom line is the Bengals lost by three points. Had home-filled disadvantage in a lot of ways in a sense of traveling, playing and extremely warm conditions. They will fix some things for certain and they will be back.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 11:39 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: This is another BS post.  The refs missed calls on the Bengals as well.  The bottom line is the Bengals lost by three points. Had home-filled disadvantage in a lot of ways in a sense of traveling, playing and extremely warm conditions.  They will fix some things for certain and they will be back.

The refs missed calls on both sides a lot from what my eyes saw. Mostly I was thinking "well they are letting them play, lets see what happens". Then the ghost call against Logan that negated forcing 4th and goal from the 9 was kind of a slap in the face after all the non-calls both ways. The flags didnt start flying a lot until the final game winning drive from the Rams. Then it was flag city. Scripted? Pfffft. That is a topic I know nothing about. Bad reffing isnt hard to spot though. 

The Bengals OL were definitely a little bit worse than the refs were last night, but it was close. 
Reply/Quote
Terrible call on the logan play but it is what it is. The rams outcoached us. They made adjustments to get pressure on burrow in the second half and it changed the outcome
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 04:10 AM)Adamantium Wrote: What I don't understand is, why when *everyone* can see a missed call or a bad call in the replay, don't the refs fix it or make it right? A missed facemask that was caught in the replay? Call it. A holding call that wasn't actually holding? Fix it. We have the technology and the ability to easily do it. But the NFL refuses.

Hilarious

God help us if the NFL starts calling every penalty they see on replay.  Thats a hard pass for me
Reply/Quote