Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.07 Average
The NFL is absolutely scripted
(02-14-2022, 02:51 AM)Science Friction Wrote: So, what's your explanation for this Kurt Warner , Lebron , 23 , etc...   Is the NFL some kind of illuminati?    If you believe this shit, explain what the NFL is up to?

It's all entertainment to distract you and keep you pre-occupied.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 02:42 AM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: Um, lol it showed much more than that the entire playoffs,, remember 13 seconds?

It didn't show up, it was entirely calculated. 

You keep saying this shit but you don't tell us naive folks just what the hell the explanation is? Do you have an explanation? What do you mean calculated? Calculated by whom and for what reason?    Can you answer that?
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 02:52 AM)Trademark Wrote: It's all entertainment to distract you and keep you pre-occupied.

For what reason?  Why do "they" want to distract me ?
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 02:52 AM)Trademark Wrote: It's all entertainment to distract you and keep you pre-occupied.

If you knew this was all pre-determined why did you even bother to watch?
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 01:09 AM)bengaloo Wrote: I felt like they missed a lot of calls tonight, including the Higgins OPI. When they finally decide to start throwing flags, they give Wilson the PI on one of the best coverage plays you could ask for out of a LB. Wilson made a textbook play. That was as ridiculous as the non-call on Higgins.

And they had to keep doing it until Matt got the TD. Then they had that stupid close up of Cooper on the bench. It really came off as total bullshit imho. I think that is why I am not totally upset bc up until those calls? WE HAD IT IN THE BAG. We just had to run down the clock and not turn over the ball. 

Up until those calls, I was PUMPED. Then I was legit speechless and could not believe what was happening. 

My thought is they didn't think they would have to give him that many fresh sets to do it in. One phantom penalty, fine I could accept that bc it is football. But my God, that many?? Seriously? And we're all just supposed to be quiet about it?

Most folks who understand, also understand how much gaming allegedly influences the outcomes of big games/events, etc. And they can do it easily through compromised humans, and I am not referring to just the refs but their families, etc. They can do it though cold hard cash too, or probably Bitcoin because it is 2022.

That isn't a conspiracy. So, to the folks posting stupid tin foil hat pics? You're either being willfully ignorant or have not one clue about the gaming industry. I suggest you crack a fresh google page and go take a deep dive...
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 02:50 AM)sloSTI Wrote: Think Dehner tweeted that was the first time all year the Bengals went 5 straight drives in a game without points

Yup can’t win a SB like that. Couldn’t even get in range for Even. Which means we could t even get to the 40 on 5 straight dives.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 03:01 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Yup can’t win a SB like that. Couldn’t even get in range for Even. Which means we could t even get to the 40 on 5 straight dives.

And even a TD instead of a FG and that would be enough to change the game towards the end
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 02:59 AM)BengalB Wrote: And they had to keep doing it until Matt got the TD. Then they had that stupid close up of Cooper on the bench. It really came off as total bullshit imho. I think that is why I am not totally upset bc up until those calls? WE HAD IT IN THE BAG. We just had to run down the clock and not turn over the ball. 

Up until those calls, I was PUMPED. Then I was legit speechless and could not believe what was happening. 

My thought is they didn't think they would have to give him that many fresh sets to do it in. One phantom penalty, fine I could accept that bc it is football. But my God, that many?? Seriously? And we're all just supposed to be quiet about it?

Most folks who understand, also understand how much gaming allegedly influences the outcomes of big games/events, etc. And they can do it easily through compromised humans, and I am not referring to just the refs but their families, etc. They can do it though cold hard cash too, or probably Bitcoin because it is 2022.

That isn't a conspiracy. So, to the folks posting stupid tin foil hat pics? You're either being willfully ignorant or have not one clue about the gaming industry. I suggest you crack a fresh google page and go take a deep dive...

So, are you suggesting it may have been one just one ref that was in on the fix or multiple people?  Was Goodell involved?  If its that dishonest, why did you watch?
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 02:36 AM)Elzio Dennick Wrote: Pro football is not rigged or scripted. and if not for that face mask on Ramsey and OMJ going down the Rams win this convincely.  That Donald/Kupp combo just too much.

Burrow will be back he is a great young talent,   and when he does win a Superbowl,  no it wasn't rigged or scripted only fools and losers play that silliness.

Lol. 

Goodness the thickness in this thread.

It's the gaming folks that do the dirty work. How much money would they have lost tonight if those BS calls didn't happen. We go out, not turn over the ball and run down the clock?

Money rules the world and people who have money that can rule, they DO NOT like to lose it. Wake up.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 02:43 AM)Tiger Blood Wrote: wtf? 

both qbs in the sb bowl wore #9. what does that mean?
whitworth was a bengal and mike thomas was a ram? what's going on here?
the rams sacked burrow 7 times, which is also the weight of burrows sack. shit i'm getting nervous now.
sean mcvay, mike brown an roger goodell all had moms, and their moms also had moms. holy shit. where's my tin foil? 

Read 1984 again. This is why govt can make sheep wear masks everywhere. 

Football, beer, and above all, gambling filled up the horizon of their minds. To keep them in control was not difficult…” George Orwell, '1984'
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 03:04 AM)Science Friction Wrote: So, are you suggesting it may have been one just one ref that was in on the fix or multiple people?  Was Goodell involved?  If its that dishonest, why did you watch?

You're going back on my ignore list in a few. I cannot with annoying immaturity AND ignorance.

But before I do that, this is just for you: You're right and everything is always fair and things are just as they seem. There is nothing nefarious or unfair going on in the background, because otherwise you would definitely be the one to see it, so therefore it cannot be. 

Does that help? You feel better now? 

GMAFB.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 03:08 AM)BengalB Wrote: Lol. 

Goodness the thickness in this thread.

It's the gaming folks that do the dirty work. How much money would they have lost tonight if those BS calls didn't happen. We go out, not turn over the ball and run down the clock?

Money rules the world and people who have money that can rule, they DO NOT like to lose it. Wake up.

You are still talking in vague ambiguities.  Explain exactly your theory on what went on. Saying "money rules the world" tells us nothing. Are you saying that the gaming industry had the refs compromised?  Was Goodell involved?  Is NASA keeping secrets from us about the shape of the Earth?
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 03:12 AM)BengalB Wrote: You're going back on my ignore list in a few. I cannot with annoying immaturity AND ignorance.

But before I do that, this is just for you: You're right and everything is always fair and things are just as they seem. There is nothing nefarious or unfair going on in the background, because otherwise you would definitely be the one to see it, so therefore it cannot be. 

Does that help? You feel better now? 

GMAFB.

You still explained absolutely nothing about your "theory." NOTHING.  How did this gaming illuminati pull this thing off? If you can exhibit evidence of that , it would be the biggest story around the world tomorrow. 

I would love to hear your evidence. You've provided nothing to support your conclusions.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 03:10 AM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: Read 1984 again. This is why govt can make sheep wear masks everywhere. 

Football, beer, and above all, gambling filled up the horizon of their minds. To keep them in control was not difficult…” George Orwell, '1984'

You didn't have to post this to let us know you are a Trumper. That was already obvious.  Guess you are anti-Vax too. I will ask you what I asked the other guy-- how is this racquet carried out?  Do gamblers have the refs compromised? Is Goodell involved?  What about Zac? Is that why some of his calls were bizarre? Who all is involved in carrying out this plan? No one has offered a scintilla of evidence or explained how this is accomplished. I'm all ears.
Reply/Quote
If anyone really believes it is scripted or the refs are fixing games then why are you watching? Why are you posting here and so emotionally invested?? I mean clearly in your eyes your team will never win.

The NFL cares about $$$$$ if they were scripting it, the Jets and Giants wouldn't suck as New York is a major market. Green Bay the smallest market wouldn't be relevant.

Seriously, if you are sitting around saying the refs and NFL fixed this game walk away for awhile.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 03:35 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: If anyone really believes it is scripted or the refs are fixing games then why are you watching? Why are you posting here and so emotionally invested?? I mean clearly in your eyes your team will never win.

The NFL cares about $$$$$ if they were scripting it, the Jets and Giants wouldn't suck as New York is a major market. Green Bay the smallest market wouldn't be relevant.

Seriously, if you are sitting around saying the refs and NFL fixed this game walk away for awhile.

That's what I was asking them but they won't answer. I think they are nuts.

Now, I will agree that anytime there is huge money involved in anything, there seems to be corruption, at least on the fringes. But what all would have to be involved to pre-determine a Superbowl game?  
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 03:44 AM)Science Friction Wrote: That's what I was asking them but they won't answer. I think they are nuts.

Now, I will agree that anytime there is huge money involved in anything, there seems to be corruption, at least on the fringes. But what all would have to be involved to pre-determine a Superbowl game?  

Let's be honesty, if the league was fixing it for money the Bengals aren't in the game. Dallas, New York, Chicago would be winning constantly. 

I think the people claiming this are just emotionally raw at the moment. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 03:48 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Let's be honesty, if the league was fixing it for money the Bengals aren't in the game. Dallas, New York, Chicago would be winning constantly. 

I think the people claiming this are just emotionally raw at the moment. 

I agree. Emotionally raw AND predisposed to conspiracy theories. 
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 03:30 AM)Science Friction Wrote: You didn't have to post this to let us know you are a Trumper. That was already obvious.  Guess you are anti-Vax too. I will ask you what I asked the other guy-- how is this racquet carried out?  Do gamblers have the refs compromised? Is Goodell involved?  What about Zac? Is that why some of his calls were bizarre? Who all is involved in carrying out this plan? No one has offered a scintilla of evidence or explained how this is accomplished. I'm all ears.

You prove my point. You just start chirping tv slogans you were taught .I could care less about any president.

You prove another point. You need to be told what to think. You can't look up things for yourself. The evidence is the unrealistic finishes. It takes discernment and wisdom. You don't really want to know. 
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 02:56 AM)Science Friction Wrote: You keep saying this shit but you don't tell us naive folks just what the hell the explanation is? Do you have an explanation? What do you mean calculated? Calculated by whom and for what reason?    Can you answer that?

What difference does it make who's doing it?
 I just know fantasy in my tv when I see it. I know lies when I see them.

Until you become suspicious yourself, you aren't going to actually listen or hear anything.

Here, maybe a sta About 2:50 in

Reply/Quote