Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.07 Average
The NFL is absolutely scripted
(02-14-2022, 12:44 AM)Trademark Wrote: That game should show everyone how scripted the league is, the refs literally call no flags until the last minute? Absolutely scripted, makes me not wanna watch anymore

Most games are scripted cause the refs calls can't be challenged.  Its time to allow all calls on the field to be challenged by coaches (limited thou).  
What about the KUPP hit in end zone -- that was concussion protocol and he would have been out of game.  
What about the Bengal "vanilla" play calling in the second half ?
What about the horrible defense coverage of KUPP in the last 5 minutes.  It doesn't take a brain surgeon to see they were going to goto KUPP for crucial yards - why didn't we double cover and intercept him ?

I've been following this team from the 1970's - the PROBLEM is the coaches (lack of quality coaches).  Its been the problem for over 30 years. I said 30 years ago this team will never win a superbowl and still believe it.  They have never had the administration or coaches to win this trophy.

The players didn't lose this game - believe me I've seen the problems with this team and its not going to change.  LIVE WITH IT.

THE fundamental problem is the BROWN family.  LIVE WITH IT.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 12:09 PM)ajshoe Wrote: What about the horrible defense coverage of KUPP in the last 5 minutes.  It doesn't take a brain surgeon to see they were going to goto KUPP for crucial yards - why didn't we double cover and intercept him ?

How silly of the Bengals. They didn't call their interception defense. Shit. You're right.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 11:54 AM)bengaloo Wrote: The refs missed calls on both sides a lot from what my eyes saw. Mostly I was thinking "well they are letting them play, lets see what happens". Then the ghost call against Logan that negated forcing 4th and goal from the 9 was kind of a slap in the face after all the non-calls both ways. The flags didnt start flying a lot until the final game winning drive from the Rams. Then it was flag city. Scripted? Pfffft. That is a topic I know nothing about. Bad reffing isnt hard to spot though. 

The Bengals OL were definitely a little bit worse than the refs were last night, but it was close. 

it was just very odd referring. They let everything go all night. A least three times the Rams were offsides without it being called. There were blatant holds left uncalled. But then, with the game on the line, there is a whole flurry of calls? The least penalized team in the NFL all of a sudden is creating penalties right and left. Just left a terrible taste in one's mouth that the refs let everyone play all night and then clogged everything down at the end. Made for a very distasteful ending, as if the refs were the story.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 12:10 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: How silly of the Bengals. They didn't call their interception defense. Shit. You're right.

Hard to pick out the dumbest part of his post but you did well!
Reply/Quote
We should have been handling Kupp like we did Kelce - have a player stuck to him in tight man in addition to the usual zones.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 12:09 PM)ajshoe Wrote: Most games are scripted cause the refs calls can't be challenged.  Its time to allow all calls on the field to be challenged by coaches (limited thou).  
What about the KUPP hit in end zone -- that was concussion protocol and he would have been out of game.  
What about the Bengal "vanilla" play calling in the second half ?
What about the horrible defense coverage of KUPP in the last 5 minutes.  It doesn't take a brain surgeon to see they were going to goto KUPP for crucial yards - why didn't we double cover and intercept him ?

I've been following this team from the 1970's - the PROBLEM is the coaches (lack of quality coaches).  Its been the problem for over 30 years. I said 30 years ago this team will never win a superbowl and still believe it.  They have never had the administration or coaches to win this trophy.

The players didn't lose this game - believe me I've seen the problems with this team and its not going to change.  LIVE WITH IT.

THE fundamental problem is the BROWN family.  LIVE WITH IT.

The players, specifically DID lose this game.  At some point, the big time guys are going to show up and take over games.  We dealt with the Rams d-line fairly well in the first half.  In the second half they took over.  

Don't get me wrong, Im crushed by this loss, but the fact remains that this team way overachieved this year and made it further than anyone could have imagined with this O-line.  
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 01:05 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: That flag was awfully suspicious. They didn’t flag anything all night then suddenly they were inspired to flag the Bengals on a crucial play with no actual foul. I’m not saying it’s scripted or fixed but if that call didn’t get your hackles up a little you’re a bit too trusting.

Suspicious? I’m sorry but Wilson had not one but two hands on Kupp and his arms were extended behind Kupp. It’s not a blatant call, but it could go either way.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 10:38 AM)Memphis_Bengal Wrote: I don't hate you for believing conspiracy theory, I pity and mock you. You mention 13 seconds...did the nfl script both plays?? The bills to end their TD drive at exactly that moment and the Bengals interception to come at EXACTLY 13 seconds? Are these illuminati the masters of time and space to coordinate such things? Or maybe...it's just a coincidence?
[quote pid='1177197' dateline='1644845915']
Putty and mock= trained to be confused when confronted by non govt sanctioned beliefs. 

I don't believe in any theory. I know it's staged. 
Its obvious when they don't make blatantly visible calls. 
Its obvious when 2 home teams win SBs in a row. 
Its obvious when a team scores in 13 seconds. 
Its obvious when a team goes to 2 super bowls conveniently after moving and building a new stadium. 
Lol i gave you the Orwell quote and you still can't put 2 and 2 together at all . 

There is no such thing as coincidence. 

[/quote]
[quote pid='1177197' dateline='1644845915']

[/quote]
Reply/Quote
This thread makes you realize that some people truly do live in an alternate reality.

I have asked these wackos why they continue to watch if they believe everything is scripted? They won't answer.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 05:44 PM)Science Friction Wrote: This thread makes you realize that some people truly do live in an alternate reality.  

I have asked these wackos why they continue to watch if they believe everything is scripted? They won't answer.

I waiting for the big reveal of Mike Brown's real identity, because he clearly isn't related to Paul Brown.  I think he's either the lost Lindberg Baby, the original Gerber Baby, or both.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 05:55 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I waiting for the big reveal of Mike Brown's real identity, because he clearly isn't related to Paul Brown.  I think he's either the lost Lindberg Baby, the original Gerber Baby, or both.

So IF the Bengals won last night, then MB would have been more successful at winning SB's than Paul Brown.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 05:57 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: So IF the Bengals won last night, then MB would have been more successful at winning SB's than Paul Brown.

The thought had crossed my mind, yes.  That's probably why I'm less likely to dismiss all those championships PB won in the pre-SB era.  At any rate, PB only had what....23 years where he possibly could have won the SB compared to MB's 31 and counting, so there is that.
Reply/Quote
Hard to believe anyone would think the NFL is rigged/fixed, they tells me they know nothing about the game. First off you cannot have gamblers losing $$$$ because games were rigged, people get hurt playing that BS.

The games are 100% legit, totally on the up and up and only fools can't see that.

If it were rigged we aren't even there, who cares about the Bengals?
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 05:44 PM)Science Friction Wrote: This thread makes you realize that some people truly do live in an alternate reality.

People are so delusional.

The NFL has employed tens of thousands of people in the Super Bowl era, and every single one of them has been able to keep their mouth shut and follow the “script” without ever giving it away, yet random nobodies that spend their time on a message board have figured it out. Just dense.

These ridiculous conspiracies are everywhere now, from sports to politics and everything in between. The people that start and agree with threads like this are the same people who say that the earth is flat.

They’re set in their ideas too, evidence be damned.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 05:38 PM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: [quote pid='1177197' dateline='1644845915']
Putty and mock= trained to be confused when confronted by non govt sanctioned beliefs. 

I don't believe in any theory. I know it's staged. 
Its obvious when they don't make blatantly visible calls. 
Its obvious when 2 home teams win SBs in a row. 
Its obvious when a team scores in 13 seconds. 
Its obvious when a team goes to 2 super bowls conveniently after moving and building a new stadium. 
Lol i gave you the Orwell quote and you still can't put 2 and 2 together at all . 

There is no such thing as coincidence. 

Somehow you get dumber with every post
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 06:13 PM)Memphis_Bengal Wrote:  

He’s just trolling. This one is a super easy spot.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 10:25 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: As long as it's not as appararent as the one the Saints lost the opportunity to go to the super bowl vs teh Rams a few years back, I'm ok with it.

Just curious, but was the same ref too?
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 06:13 PM)Memphis_Bengal Wrote:  

Contradictions and insults prove that you're incapable of proving me wrong.
You're the one Who BELIEVES something.
You need to believe in virtual reality or your life has no meaning. You need to live vicariously through jocks on your tv. That's exactly what tv is for. Distraction and hypnosis. 
Questioning things us actually the least dumbest thing to do. I question. You BELIEVE in things. 
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 06:11 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: People are so delusional.

The NFL has employed tens of thousands of people in the Super Bowl era, and every single one of them has been able to keep their mouth shut and follow the “script” without ever giving it away, yet random nobodies that spend their time on a message board have figured it out. Just dense.

These ridiculous conspiracies are everywhere now, from sports to politics and everything in between. The people that start and agree with threads like this are the same people who say that the earth is flat.

They’re set in their ideas too, evidence be damned.

Cup, that is an outstanding post and you are 100% spot on with every word. You get rep for this one!!! 
We seem to live in a conspiracy-minded society. These people are so deluded that they simply can't process logic and reason.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 07:25 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Cup, that is an outstanding post and you are 100% spot on with every word. You get rep for this one!!! 
We seem to live in a conspiracy-minded society. These people are so deluded that they simply can't process logic and reason.

This is true, although, with the NFL being a legalized gambling sport, there's gonna be a chance of increased possibilities now. 
Reply/Quote