Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Titans Game
Assuming the Chiefs take care of business against the Steelers, how many are going to Nashville next week?

On a related note, I’m kinda happy with playing the Titans rather than Bills or Chiefs at their homes. Thoughts?

Yesterday the Jungle was rocking. I love you all, and I’m so happy for the city, the team, for Zac and yes for us the Long Suffering But LOYAL fans!!! Who Dey
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have. Vince Lombardi
Reply/Quote
We beat them last year even with a healthy Derrick Henry. And Burrow is on a totally different level now. It’s a very winnable game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:50 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We beat them last year even with a healthy Derrick Henry. And Burrow is on a totally different level now. It’s a very winnable game.

The offense getting 3pts instead of 7 most of the time still worries me. Granted, its the playoffs and its tough as nails but those 7 points missing after the Obughei return could have been a huge demoralizer for the raiders. Half the battle is psychological.
Reply/Quote
Tennessee is the #1 seed for a reason.

That said, for some reason, I’d rather get them than the Chiefs or Bills at home.

I think we match up with Tennesse better.

Regardless of who we play from here on out - we need to show up full strength.

I don’t feel like we did against the Raiders.

We need to fire on all cylinders to get to the SB.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:55 AM)Whacked Wrote: Tennessee is the #1 seed for a reason.

That said, for some reason, I’d rather get them than the Chiefs or Bills at home.

I think we match up with Tennesse better.

Regardless of who we play from here on out - we need to show up full strength.

I don’t feel like we did against the Raiders.

We need to fire on all cylinders to get to the SB.

I agree, after watching the games last night, in think the Bills scare me the most, something about a QB who can run like this is gonna be a nightmare for us.
Reply/Quote
looks like the only tickets left are on the resale market

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:55 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: The offense getting 3pts instead of 7 most of the time still worries me. Granted, its the playoffs and its tough as nails but those 7 points missing after the Obughei return could have been a huge demoralizer for the raiders. Half the battle is psychological.

The Titans don’t have a pair of edge rushers like the Raiders do. The playbook will be much more open against them.

Reply/Quote
We need to get up early on them to minimize the run game, when Jacobs ran yesterday it felt like he was shredding us Everytime.

Looking now I see he averaged 6.4 YPC and he ain't anywhere close to as good as Henry.

Let's hope the run D can step up and a big part of that is gonna depend on who we lost yesterday on the DLine.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:59 AM)pally Wrote: looks like the only tickets left are on the resale market

What is the legit site to look at them? Dang it, now I want to go....
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:47 AM)Boomer Anderson Wrote: Assuming the Chiefs take care of business against the Steelers, how many are going to Nashville next week?

On a related note, I’m kinda happy with playing the Titans rather than Bills or Chiefs at their homes. Thoughts?

Yesterday the Jungle was rocking. I love you all, and I’m so happy for the city, the team, for Zac and yes for us the Long Suffering But LOYAL fans!!!  Who Dey

I live here so good chance I'll go.
All tickets are sold out though, and the resale tickets start at about $225 per ticket.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Yes they have to get some big plays in the pass game and make Tannehill beat them.
Titans are very good but if they play well and don’t turn the ball over the Bengals can win this game.
Reply/Quote
Way to count your chickens before they hatch! The Chiefs should beat the Steelers... but Big Ben's last game on the line... there's no way it's as easy as people seem to think it'll be. Don't be shocked if we don't know our matchup until the final minute of that game.

That said, I think we definitely want to play Tennessee. The Bills look a nightmare to go up against right now, and going there would be very tough. Far rather let them and the Chiefs knock the crap out of each other (what a game that would be btw), and try our chances with whoever wins that.

The Titans have been really good at winning games under Vrabel, and Tannehill seems like he's undergone a rebirth since he's been there. I don't think anybody thinks they're the best AFC team however, and I definitely think the Chiefs/Bills are better. But I also doubt most Titans fans wouldn't be happy with playing the Bengals first up.

Assuming it's the Titans, the key to the game is our defence against their offence. D-Line has got to limit Henry, as he can take the game over. We've also got to make sure Tannehill doesn't have a good day, as I think they win if he does. I'm not too concerned with our offence against their defence, I trust in Burrow to get the job done on that end.

Either way, unless we get wiped it'll be a one-possession game. I definitely think we have a realistic chance of a win and that's as good as it gets in the playoffs, you take that every time.
Reply/Quote
So my theory is that the Titans dont really want this to be a run run run game and shorten the game. The only way you can compete with QBs like Burrow is by not getting down and I think well score fairly well in Tennessee so I think by 4rd quarter the Titans will be relying on Tannehill. If thats the case we will have a shot to win by multiple scores.

My big fear is if we just cant stop Henry and we let them rack up 200 plus. We are going to lose if we give up 200 plus yards. Period
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 12:12 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I live here so good chance I'll go.
All tickets are sold out though, and the resale tickets start at about $225 per ticket.

Eh, I'd pay that if it were in the Jungle, but I guess I'll watch it at home....lol
Reply/Quote
I like we are playing the Titans, for some reason I hate replaying teams in the same season.

Would be nice to have a niners rematch but anyone will do.
Reply/Quote
I wanted this draw - Raiders, Titans and Bills.

1 down 2 to go.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:50 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We beat them last year even with a healthy Derrick Henry. And Burrow is on a totally different level now. It’s a very winnable game.

We need our D Line back to contain Henry. 

But I really do like this Matchup. Burrow was just okay last night. What if he has a breakout game like the Ravens or Cheifs. We're just one of those games away from the AFC title game.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 12:49 PM)QueenCity Wrote: I wanted this draw - Raiders, Titans and Bills.

1 down 2 to go.

I wanted NE, but I'll take it. NE folded last night like a tri fold wallet.
Reply/Quote
Hotel booked.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 12:17 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Way to count your chickens before they hatch! The Chiefs should beat the Steelers... but Big Ben's last game on the line... there's no way it's as easy as people seem to think it'll be. Don't be shocked if we don't know our matchup until the final minute of that game.

That said, I think we definitely want to play Tennessee. The Bills look a nightmare to go up against right now, and going there would be very tough. Far rather let them and the Chiefs knock the crap out of each other (what a game that would be btw), and try our chances with whoever wins that.

The Titans have been really good at winning games under Vrabel, and Tannehill seems like he's undergone a rebirth since he's been there. I don't think anybody thinks they're the best AFC team however, and I definitely think the Chiefs/Bills are better. But I also doubt most Titans fans wouldn't be happy with playing the Bengals first up.

Assuming it's the Titans, the key to the game is our defence against their offence. D-Line has got to limit Henry, as he can take the game over. We've also got to make sure Tannehill doesn't have a good day, as I think they win if he does. I'm not too concerned with our offence against their defence, I trust in Burrow to get the job done on that end.

Either way, unless we get wiped it'll be a one-possession game. I definitely think we have a realistic chance of a win and that's as good as it gets in the playoffs, you take that every time.

Can't count them out for sure.
Maybe the officiating crew will allow the steelers LB coach to come out on to the field and antagonize the Chiefs defense until they react then penalize the Chiefs... It's possible.
Reply/Quote