Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Transgender Sports- A Tough Question
(03-04-2016, 07:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Put a lot of work into this reply.

I don't consider some clicks of a mouse and key strokes to rise to the level of "work."  Definitely not a "lot of work."  Judging from the fat rolls of your neck, the jowl, the extra chin, and the cherubic cheeks all indicating a BMI well above 30 putting you easily into the obese range, I can understand why you might think that was a lot of work.  How many mouse clicks can you do in one set before you reach muscle failure?

Quote:I didn't insult pat by normal man standards,

No one ever accused you of being a normal man.  You admitted you don't take your "vodka" "straight." Nudge, nudge.  Wink, wink.  Say no more, say no more.

Quote:just told it like it was.....

So you don't mind others telling it like it is, just as long as it isn't about you?

Quote:Heck that guy gets mad unless you are standing up for all things gay  or  ______,

Of course you understand because you stood up to so many bullies and were a friend to all.  

Lucy:  Excuse me, Mr. Bully, but will you please stop calling my friend _______ because it is humiliating, demeaning, and degrading?

Mr. Bully:  But, of course, my good fellow.  I am so sorry.  All you had to do was ask.

The End

Is that how it happened when you stood up for the weaker kids when you were annoyed the fight wasn't fair so they wouldn't take a beating, but did it without getting into a fight?  I can tell from your description the only time that happened was in your imagination.

Quote:The man is scared of pronouns for the love of Pete haha

You're afraid of all words used to describe your appearance.  You are so brave to fat shame Michele Obama because she is a public figure, but feel you are "out of bounds IMO."  That type of double standard takes real courage.
(03-05-2016, 02:34 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I don't consider some clicks of a mouse and key strokes to rise to the level of "work."  Definitely not a "lot of work."  Judging from the fat rolls of your neck, the jowl, the extra chin, and the cherubic cheeks all indicating a BMI well above 30 putting you easily into the obese range, I can understand why you might think that was a lot of work.  How many mouse clicks can you do in one set before you reach muscle failure?

No one ever accused you of being a normal man.  You admitted you don't take your "vodka" "straight." Nudge, nudge.  Wink, wink.  Say no more, say no more.

So you don't mind others telling it like it is, just as long as it isn't about you?

Of course you understand because you stood up to so many bullies and were a friend to all.  

Lucy:  Excuse me, Mr. Bully, but will you please stop calling my friend _______ because it is humiliating, demeaning, and degrading?

Mr. Bully:  But, of course, my good fellow.  I am so sorry.  All you had to do was ask.

The End

Is that how it happened when you stood up for the weaker kids when you were annoyed the fight wasn't fair so they wouldn't take a beating, but did it without getting into a fight?  I can tell from your description the only time that happened was in your imagination.

You're afraid of all words used to describe your appearance.  You are so brave to fat shame Michele Obama because she is a public figure, but feel you are "out of bounds IMO."  That type of double standard takes real courage.

You can call me whatever names you wish. All you do is make yourself look terrible by attacking a poster. Pat brings this on himself. He could just not bother mentioning me with these veiled insult attempts. But hey it's a good thing he has a person like you to take up for him. Since you are well known for your measured and appropriate response lol. By taking up for him you are just making my point. Even Dino is smart enough to leave it alone.

And yes it is a double standard to treat a public figure or person in the news differently than a person within a community. That is precisely by design to show some respect for the board members.
(03-05-2016, 06:00 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You can call me whatever names you wish.  All you do is make yourself look terrible by attacking a poster.    Pat brings this on himself.   He could just not bother mentioning me with these veiled insult attempts.    But hey it's a good thing he has a person like you to take up for him.   Since you are well known for your measured and appropriate response lol.     By taking up for him you are just making my point.      Even Dino is smart enough to leave it alone.  

And yes it is a double standard to treat a public figure or person in the news differently than a person within a community.    That is precisely by design to show some respect for the board members.

What did you make yourself look like when you called another poster a coward?
(03-05-2016, 10:12 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: What did you make yourself look like when you called another poster a coward?

There was a direct reason I called him a coward.  He blatantly admitted he runs to the report post button to attempt to get people in "trouble" for basically have their own opinion.    Do you run to the report post button as well?    Somehow I doubt you would do that as opposed to just coming to the thread to call someone an ahole.     Which is how it should be.   You and VD will do that and at least we can respect that behavior.    But just running and hoping to catch someone in some ridiculous code of conduct web is just the height of pussdome and cowardice.    

Does not mean I don't respect pats information on his posts.   He has some unique and good info in there when he lets go of the weak stuff.    I just called him that in response to jellyfish type behavior.

When I come out here and admit to reporting posts constantly to get my way then try and explain like I am some sort of rosa parks of post reporting on the board then you can call me a coward as well.
I just walked into this thread to discover what a quagmire of personal insults and allusions it has become. This is not acceptable. At this point, I no longer see a reason to keep this thread open.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]