Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Transgender Sports- A Tough Question
(03-02-2016, 09:45 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: So a little under 6 a year? Out of how many and in what sport? I mean, football is the most common men's sport for at least a partial scholarship at 1.4% of high school athletes so I am curious about your statistically improbable numbers.

Football.   I was an offensive coach.  Coordinator or head coach almost all of those years.    I would need to check my interview packet for exact numbers but part of the interview manual details these numbers and how I obviously can help current student athletes.

Position wise i coached all offensive positions. Mostly OL, RB, and QB.
(03-02-2016, 09:47 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Hey I tried to use non offensive terminology but your cry baby buddies decided to make a federal case out of it all.    

Yeah it Nuts to hand out cash to to coaches, players, and high schools when they can use that money to funnel the kids to their univeraity programs where they will make the most money I. Exposure of their product .  

And the first ______ to play girls basketball wouldn't be a huge television event or anything lol. Wonder what's that worth to have the swoosh on national tv and ESPN?

Just imagine a ______ doing a nuts in the face dunk on some girl with the swoosh clearly visible on ESPN to be played over and over and over and over lol.  Yeah that's worth nothing lol

It is amazing that you can't see how delusional you are about these things.

But then, given the late hour, you might be posting in your sleep.
Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-02-2016, 09:03 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I don't coach high school sports any longer so I am not as concerned about corruption.    Also if my kids are into atheltics I will ensure they get enough exposure.    I don't need street argents.  

In 14 years of coaching I had 82 division 1 scholarship kids.    So I know the system and how to work it.

so how corrupt were you? How many young men did you ask to identify themselves as girls? If it's this rampant, surely you participated if you were that successful?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-02-2016, 09:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: It is amazing that you can't see how delusional you are about these things.

But then, given the late hour, you might be posting in your sleep.
Mellow

3:53 here .... I haven't gotten used to the time. Plus we had vodka tonight with friends.

[Image: hsOv0M3.jpg]
(03-02-2016, 09:53 PM)Benton Wrote: so how corrupt were you? How many young men did you ask to identify themselves as girls? If it's this rampant, surely you participated if you were that successful?

Never coached girls.    But i knew the culture.    And the AAU culture was the scum of the earth.   I actually fought with my local association to appeal to the state to now allow AAU to compete.

As far as the boys went we were too late to stop the train. Now allowing these to play as girls will just push the corruption.

As far as me. I wasn't corrupt. At the time the two kids were getting no help and they and their parents came to me.... I told their coaches personally and still they didn't help them. I did what I did for the kids. 1 graduated from auburn and one from Colorado. I can live with myself knowing they both got degrees.

I was in Birmingham for one's wedding. That was one the best moments of my life. Another being at both university graduations.
(03-02-2016, 09:56 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: 3:53 here .... I haven't gotten used to the time.    Plus we had vodka tonight with friends.    

[Image: hsOv0M3.jpg]

Yeah posting drunk at almost 4am.  I suppose we shouldn't hold that against you.   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-02-2016, 09:59 PM)GMDino Wrote: Yeah posting drunk at almost 4am.  I suppose we shouldn't hold that against you.   Smirk

I'm not drunk.  But I am singing Russian drinking songs.    Plus we dance between bottles.     You can mock me for not taking my vodka straight.   I would be trashed by now if I had.      This isn't absolute lol

Feels around 11-12 tbh.

Tomorrow we offically try for a photo in front of KGB building. This isn't allowed but I desperately want the photo for my office. Would be an awesome conversational piece. My wife is afraid but I convinced her to try for a quick photo. I really want us both in the photo. That would be so cool .
(03-02-2016, 10:05 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I'm not drunk.  But I am singing Russian drinking songs.    Plus we dance between bottles.     You can mock me for not taking my vodka straight.   I would be trashed by now if I had.      This isn't absolute lol

Feels around 11-12 tbh.

Tomorrow we offically try for a photo in front of KGB building.   This isn't allowed but I desperately want the photo for my office.   Would be an awesome conversational piece.    My wife is afraid but I convinced her to try for a quick photo.  I really want us both in the photo.    That would be so cool .

Make sure to point to the sky and yell "what the hell is that ?", right before the photo is ready to be taken.
Hilarious
(03-02-2016, 10:05 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I'm not drunk.  But I am singing Russian drinking songs.    Plus we dance between bottles.     You can mock me for not taking my vodka straight.   I would be trashed by now if I had.      This isn't absolute lol

Feels around 11-12 tbh.

Tomorrow we offically try for a photo in front of KGB building.   This isn't allowed but I desperately want the photo for my office.   Would be an awesome conversational piece.    My wife is afraid but I convinced her to try for a quick photo.  I really want us both in the photo.    That would be so cool .
just shout "hey, look, Obama is killing more people than smoking" and they'll all turn around.
(03-02-2016, 09:51 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Football.   I was an offensive coach.  Coordinator or head coach almost all of those years.    I would need to check my interview packet for exact numbers but part of the interview manual details these numbers and how I obviously can help current student athletes.

Position wise i coached all offensive positions.  Mostly OL, RB, and QB.

So basically, half your offensive starters signed D1 scholarships every year.  Fourteen years consecutively.  That's amazing.  I can only imagine the attention your school garnered on National Signing Day with 5 players signing D1 letters of intent fourteen years in a row.  I don't know how I managed to miss it on ESPN's perennial coverage.
(03-02-2016, 09:09 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I would explain if I thought for a minute you wanted a sincere discussion.    To have this discussion you have to aware of several things.... Like college recruiting, AAU culture, and how it's handled at an elite level.     Will this affect the farm school out in the boonies ?  Probably not, but then again the best girls hoops team (for example) are all over the map city, suburb, or rural.       Just depends on what state we are taking about as states all have different rules.

(03-02-2016, 09:25 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: On AAU ....  Easily 20k for starters.  On top of any potential scholarship offers.   That's just from recruiting payments.    We haven't gotten to potential payments from splitting an adidas contract for instance.  These are often paid 2x a year.    

Now when we get into high school sports .....   Schools get uniforms, fields, weight rooms,  gym floors, equipment, etc.    even paying for 1 of these things seriously changed the financial situation of any athletic department.   Just giving uniforms for all teams is a massive cost savings for example.

(03-02-2016, 09:26 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Maybe.::.  But for the kids who can't make the boys team or end of the bench.    Maybe it's worth the risk to be the top dog.   Dominate and make some cash .

(03-02-2016, 09:28 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Loads of times.    Which parts are you talking about?

http://espn.go.com/magazine/guff_20020128.html

Here is an older article about corruption.   I googled AAU corruption street agents .  

This was one of the choices.

(03-02-2016, 09:32 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Elite level yes.    It's mainly money from apparel contracts and that's how they funnel recruiting to particular schools.   You can usually tell where a kid goes by seeing who sponsors their AAU team ....    It will usually be a school with the same apparel agreement.

You won't even type "transgender" and you think Nike and Adidas are going to give out huge endorsement deals to their coaches trying to cheat the system knowing they will have to deal with outraged parents/customers like you who can't even refer to this group of people without using some sort of slur?  The idea is beyond stupid.

(03-02-2016, 09:34 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well that question isn't really valid since it's now becoming a thing to let a  _______ play high school sports.    My point is that this will come when you allow this to happen.   Corruption always looks for a way through.

So kids can sort out the locker room interactions between heterosexual, homosexual, and transgender individuals all by themselves, but adults can't sort our what happens outside of the locker room?

It is a valid question.  But, you don't have an answer.

Change subject; do you still want to have a sincere discussion?  Okay, here goes.  For the next few moments, I will pretend like everything you type isn't a complete lie because for some sick ***** reason I don't understand you find some sort of enjoyment out of irritating people while pretending to have a "discussion."  In the spirit of "sincerity," I'm going to give you the benefit of my experience based upon my mistakes.  I used to work a lot more than I do now.  I would volunteer to work the holidays.  Even when I wasn't at my job, I was doing work at home.  I thought my job as a husband and father was to work IOT provide.  I had a really good example of a shitty father so I've kinda had to learn as I go.  My wife taught my daughter how to ride a bike because I was too busy working.  As it turns out, they were more interested in me spending time with them than me working extra for extra money.  

Now you're probably wondering what the **** this has to do with you.  You have traveled half way around the world to visit your wife's family in Belarus and you're on your phone.  Posting here.  With us.  About this completely asinine buuuuuuuuuullshit.  What the **** is wrong with you?  You need to get off your phone, stop posting here, and pay attention to those people you spent all that money to visit.  Was that sincere enough for you?
(03-02-2016, 09:47 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Hey I tried to use non offensive terminology but your cry baby buddies decided to make a federal case out of it all.    

Yeah it Nuts to hand out cash to to coaches, players, and high schools when they can use that money to funnel the kids to their univeraity programs where they will make the most money I. Exposure of their product .  

And the first ______ to play girls basketball wouldn't be a huge television event or anything lol. Wonder what's that worth to have the swoosh on national tv and ESPN?

Just imagine a ______ doing a nuts in the face dunk on some girl with the swoosh clearly visible on ESPN to be played over and over and over and over lol.  Yeah that's worth nothing lol

If you're going to pretend to be a Christian you should probably pretend to know the Golden Rule.  Or you could use the Platinum Rule instead.
(03-02-2016, 10:05 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You can mock me for not taking my vodka straight.

It's been pretty obvious for a very long time you don't take it straight.
(03-02-2016, 09:53 PM)Benton Wrote: so how corrupt were you? 

(03-02-2016, 09:03 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So I know the system and how to work it.

Wink, wink.  Nudge, nudge.  Say no more, say no more.
(03-03-2016, 01:43 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: So basically, half your offensive starters signed D1 scholarships every year.  Fourteen years consecutively.  That's amazing.  I can only imagine the attention your school garnered on National Signing Day with 5 players signing D1 letters of intent fourteen years in a row.  I don't know how I managed to miss it on ESPN's perennial coverage.

That's more of a regional thing. Most of the big announcements are made at the the under armour game or the army game.

And yes we were quite popular and well trusted by coaches to send them quality players. That's also what you need to get those type numbers. It just steamrolls.
A learned a while ago that there is no point in playing a rhetorical situation game with the "man" who mocks children. He ignores facts and tries to get you to accept his conditions where everyone is operating outside of reality as a way to defend his ignorant opinions that also ignore reality.

The more you play into it, the more he "wins". Just call him an idiot every time he says something erroneous and move on.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(03-03-2016, 11:50 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: A learned a while ago that there is no point in playing a rhetorical situation game with the "man" who mocks children. He ignores facts and tries to get you to accept his conditions where everyone is operating outside of reality as a way to defend his ignorant opinions that also ignore reality.

The more you play into it, the more he "wins". Just call him an idiot every time he says something erroneous and move on.

He is actually entertaining for a while when he finds a new subject.  But hearing the same argument over and over again after it has been beaten into the ground gets boring.  

He just keeps bringing up the same ridiculous bait because different people bite.
(03-03-2016, 01:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He is actually entertaining for a while when he finds a new subject.  But hearing the same argument over and over again after it has been beaten into the ground gets boring.  

He just keeps bringing up the same ridiculous bait because different people bite.
haha!

You're trolling my thread because you can't post anything with any value!  How is any of that relevant to anything in this thread?!

This thread generated 7 pages of conversation, which you even contributed to, and then you come back and act all high and mighty when you see someone posting a comment with no substance because you see an opportunity to build your superiority complex!

Fail more!  Please!  It's very entertaining!

(03-03-2016, 11:50 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: A learned a while ago that there is no point in playing a rhetorical situation game with the "man" who mocks children. He ignores facts and tries to get you to accept his conditions where everyone is operating outside of reality as a way to defend his ignorant opinions that also ignore reality.

Um.........  who are you referring to?

"A" doubt you're referring to me because this thread had generated 7 pages of discussion, especially when I haven't even been much of a part of it!

You had already failed once in this thread, so I figured you'd learn by now.

Also cute how you claim I mock children.

Go back to defending woman-beaters  ThumbsUp
(03-03-2016, 01:26 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Um.........  who are you referring to?

"A" doubt you're referring to me because this thread had generated 7 pages of discussion, especially when I haven't even been much of a part of it!

You had already failed once in this thread, so I figured you'd learn by now.

Also cute how you claim I mock children.

Go back to defending woman-beaters  ThumbsUp

He wasn't referring to you Brad.  I promise.

Down Brad. Down.
(03-03-2016, 02:20 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Change subject; do you still want to have a sincere discussion?  Okay, here goes.  For the next few moments, I will pretend like everything you type isn't a complete lie because for some sick ***** reason I don't understand you find some sort of enjoyment out of irritating people while pretending to have a "discussion."  In the spirit of "sincerity," I'm going to give you the benefit of my experience based upon my mistakes.  I used to work a lot more than I do now.  I would volunteer to work the holidays.  Even when I wasn't at my job, I was doing work at home.  I thought my job as a husband and father was to work IOT provide.  I had a really good example of a shitty father so I've kinda had to learn as I go.  My wife taught my daughter how to ride a bike because I was too busy working.  As it turns out, they were more interested in me spending time with them than me working extra for extra money.  

Now you're probably wondering what the **** this has to do with you.  You have traveled half way around the world to visit your wife's family in Belarus and you're on your phone.  Posting here.  With us.  About this completely asinine buuuuuuuuuullshit.  What the **** is wrong with you?  You need to get off your phone, stop posting here, and pay attention to those people you spent all that money to visit.  Was that sincere enough for you?

Couldn't help but think the same thing...   Priorities.