Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Transgender Sports- A Tough Question
(03-01-2016, 02:27 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Edit again: I did a quick search to see if I could find anything related to the corruption/cheating that is being described here and I can find no evidence of this being so rampant. I may be searching the wrong terms. I did an internet search and a search among academic sources.

The rules that keep crooks from being high school coaches do not apply to AAu coaches.

AAU coaches often coach a kid for more years than his high school coach.  AAU coaches get these kids at a young age and often forge bonds that give them more influence over the kid than his high school coach.  That often allows AAU coaches to guide kids to colleges that pay the highest price.  

AAU coaches get shoe contracts just like college coaches.  They can make tons of money.

it is a shady business.
(03-01-2016, 04:38 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The rules that keep crooks from being high school coaches do not apply to AAu coaches.

AAU coaches often coach a kid for more years than his high school coach.  AAU coaches get these kids at a young age and often forge bonds that give them more influence over the kid than his high school coach.  That often allows AAU coaches to guide kids to colleges that pay the highest price.  

AAU coaches get shoe contracts just like college coaches.  They can make tons of money.

it is a shady business.

I work in finance for a division 1 university. I think all "amateur" sports are shady. I just didn't see anything about the specific type of corruption being discussed.
Lucy, out of curiosity and mainly for a cheap laugh at your character's expense, are these fathers forcing their sons to live as transgender girls before or after they take them to the whorehouse to learn about love so they don't choose to be homosexual or transgender?

Obviously, it must be afterwards to teach them that lifestyle is wrong. Because paying good money so their son could **** a prostitute IOT prevent their son from becoming a homosexual or a transgender female would just send mixed signals.

Maybe the  reason fathers are forcing their sons to live as transgender females is because they hope their sons are bullied IOT to teach them leadership?

Oh, you sly dog, Chuck. I see what you did there.
(03-01-2016, 04:43 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I work in finance for a division 1 university. I think all "amateur" sports are shady. I just didn't see anything about the specific type of corruption being discussed.

Oh.  You mean getting a sex change just so that you can play AAU ball with women?  Yeah.  Hasn't happened yet, but its one of those 'slippery slope' inductive arguments that the ignorant masses can wrap their terrified minds around. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-01-2016, 02:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I don't have time to explain high school atheltics and AAU Corruption.   Then show you have they connect for the worst of the worst:    Look it up yourself so you can at least stop making uninformed comments showing your ignorance.

"Your" a wunderkind teacher and subject matter expert who doesn't have the time or inclination to use "you're" in a sentence correctly or teach us about this very important topic so we aren't uninformed and ignorant about this widespread corruption even though you have posted more than 1000 times more than anyone else?

Cool story, bro. No wonder you had zero incentive to do your best as a teacher. Obviously, you were a shitty teacher with that attitude. 

Look, kids, I don't have the time to teach you about kick ball. Do your own research on the Internet. 
(03-01-2016, 05:06 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Look, kids, I don't have the time to teach you about kick ball. Do your own research on the Internet.  Go ask a nun how to shoot a firearm, I'm a waste of your step-parents tax dollars.  

FTFY
(03-01-2016, 04:54 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Oh.  You mean getting a sex change just so that you can play AAU ball with women?  Yeah.  Hasn't happened yet, but its one of those 'slippery slope' inductive arguments that the ignorant masses can wrap their terrified minds around. 

I was actually referring to just the attempts at cheating the system in order to improve the odds for the youth. I figured if the problem was as persistent as alleged in this thread I would be able to find information on it. But I was unable to find any such evidence.
(03-01-2016, 05:18 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I was actually referring to just the attempts at cheating the system in order to improve the odds for the youth. I figured if the problem was as persistent as alleged in this thread I would be able to find information on it. But I was unable to find any such evidence.

Well, once they start cheating it's obvious gender reassignment surgery won't be far off.
(03-01-2016, 05:38 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Well, once they start cheating it's obvious gender reassignment surgery won't be far off.

Massive endorsement deals go to the coaches of the best teams. Why wouldn't a coach encourage the chance to get a boy on the girls team? Increases the likelihood of large payouts plus gets them into the top tournaments. Which means extra money. There are a lot of parents who send their kids to live with these AAU coaches or street agents. These coaches are not just another kids father as some here would probably assume.

If there are large amounts of money to be made then this will always be shortcuts to that money. And in this case putting an average boy player on a girls team would be potential windfall of cash.

Even if the kid never gets a scholarship the coach could split up the AAU money with the family. He could pay for his own education.
(03-01-2016, 04:38 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The rules that keep crooks from being high school coaches do not apply to AAu coaches.

it is a shady business.

They also get extra money from the endorsements if they send the kid to go to a school who also has that brand. Nike, Adidas, etc.
(03-02-2016, 05:40 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Massive endorsement deals go to the coaches of the best teams.   Why wouldn't a coach encourage the chance to get a boy on the girls team?   Increases the likelihood of large payouts plus gets them into the top tournaments.   Which means extra money.     There are a lot of parents who send their kids to live with these AAU coaches or street agents.   These coaches are not just another kids father as some here would probably assume.    

If there are large amounts of money to be made then this will always be shortcuts to that money.    And in this case putting an average boy player on a girls team would be potential windfall of cash.

Even if the kid never gets a scholarship the coach could split up the AAU money with the family.  He could pay for his own education.

(03-02-2016, 05:45 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They also get extra money from the endorsements if they send the kid to go to a school who also has that brand.    Nike, Adidas, etc.

So your theory now is that COACHES will encourage this in order to make more money for themselves.  And parents will just go along with it because...success.

For all your talk about people different than you being mentally ill...you're the weird one.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-02-2016, 08:46 AM)GMDino Wrote: So your theory now is that COACHES will encourage this in order to make more money for themselves.  And parents will just go along with it because...success.

For all your talk about people different than you being mentally ill...you're the weird one.

So offering poor and uneducated people who rely on athletic ability of their children money to compromise their morals and values is just so unheard. Lol ok
(03-02-2016, 10:17 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So offering poor and uneducated people who rely on athletic ability of their children money to compromise their morals and values is just so unheard.    Lol ok

No, no it is not.

However coaches and parents conspiring to turn boys into girls just to win?

Other than most eastern bloc countries in the olympics of the past this is not happening.  No matter how corrupt.

It is an opinion you have that you are trying to make a fact in order to further your fevered fantasies of all these transgender people ruing your world.
What about the Castrati???
The Castrati were a bunch of little cheaters encouraged by their music coaches  lol. Ninja
Prior to late 18th century Europe when young boys were castrated in order to maintain their pre-adolescent girly sounding voices.

(03-02-2016, 10:58 AM)GMDino Wrote: No, no it is not.

However coaches and parents conspiring to turn boys into girls just to win?

Other than most eastern bloc countries in the olympics of the past this is not happening.  No matter how corrupt.

It is an opinion you have that you are trying to make a fact in order to further your fevered fantasies of all these transgender people ruing your world.

Winning = money

you don't give this any benefit because you are ignorant of the money being throw around to win at this level. Same way these high schools get turf fields donated, athletic departments funded, weight rooms built. Premiere teams get premiere benefits.

We have a school in Florida for instance that is ran by sports agents, with corporate sponsorship. Who recruit the top players around the nation. Gee I wonder if any money is changing hands here .....
Maybe
(03-02-2016, 11:56 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Winning = money

you don't give this any benefit because you are ignorant of the money being throw around to win at this level.   Same way these high schools get turf fields donated, athletic departments funded, weight rooms built.    Premiere teams get premiere benefits.  

We have a school in Florida for instance that is ran by sports agents, with corporate sponsorship.    Who recruit the top players around the nation.   Gee I wonder if any money is changing hands here .....
maybe you should move...
(03-02-2016, 11:56 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Winning = money

you don't give this any benefit because you are ignorant of the money being throw around to win at this level.   Same way these high schools get turf fields donated, athletic departments funded, weight rooms built.    Premiere teams get premiere benefits.  

We have a school in Florida for instance that is ran by sports agents, with corporate sponsorship.    Who recruit the top players around the nation.   Gee I wonder if any money is changing hands here .....

By conspiring to give boys hormones to make them girls.  Temporarily?

No doubt greed/money ruins a lot of things.  Sports is on that list.  But you are diverting from the fact that what you are saying WILL happen has NOT happened.
(03-02-2016, 12:23 PM)Benton Wrote: Maybe
maybe you should move...

Cool
(03-02-2016, 11:42 AM)Vlad Wrote: What about the Castrati???
The Castrati were a bunch of little cheaters encouraged by their music coaches  lol. Ninja
Prior to late 18th century Europe when young boys were castrated in order to maintain their pre-adolescent girly sounding voices.

Yes, but then the Bee Gees and a bunch of hair metal singers showed us how men with balls can sing stupid high, too!
(03-02-2016, 05:40 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Massive endorsement deals go to the coaches of the best teams.   Why wouldn't a coach encourage the chance to get a boy on the girls team?   Increases the likelihood of large payouts plus gets them into the top tournaments.   Which means extra money.     There are a lot of parents who send their kids to live with these AAU coaches or street agents.   These coaches are not just another kids father as some here would probably assume.    

If there are large amounts of money to be made then this will always be shortcuts to that money.    And in this case putting an average boy player on a girls team would be potential windfall of cash.

Even if the kid never gets a scholarship the coach could split up the AAU money with the family.  He could pay for his own education.

(03-02-2016, 05:45 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They also get extra money from the endorsements if they send the kid to go to a school who also has that brand.    Nike, Adidas, etc.

You keep changing your argument.  First it was to get a scholarship and an education.  Then the parents didn't care about scholarships and education, they wanted money from high school girl athletics.  Now it is the coaches and endorsement deals.

This subforum is a microcosm of American society.  The attitudes and opinions here represent the attitudes an opinions of American society in general in a very unscientific, anecdotal manner.  Some people believe boys pretending to be transgender IOT play on a girls team is cheating.  Some here think transgender individuals are mentally ill.  Some think they are deviants based upon religious and or moral beliefs.  Some don't like them based upon plain ol' fashioned bigotry. 

Companies like Nike and Adidias aren't going to hand out massive endorsement deals to coaches of cheaters, the mentally ill, deviants, or people they hate because of the backlash from all the people I mentioned in the second paragraph.  It is a ridiculous suggestion.