Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Transgender Sports- A Tough Question
(03-03-2016, 01:40 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: He wasn't referring to you Brad.  I promise.

Down Brad. Down.

I wasn't. It's pretty obvious who I was referring to.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-03-2016, 01:26 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: haha!

You're trolling my thread because you can't post anything with any value!  How is any of that relevant to anything in this thread?!

This thread generated 7 pages of conversation, which you even contributed to, and then you come back and act all high and mighty when you see someone posting a comment with no substance because you see an opportunity to build your superiority complex!

Fail more!  Please!  It's very entertaining!

Um.........  who are you referring to?

"A" doubt you're referring to me because this thread had generated 7 pages of discussion, especially when I haven't even been much of a part of it!

You had already failed once in this thread, so I figured you'd learn by now.

Also cute how you claim I mock children.

Go back to defending woman-beaters  ThumbsUp

No that coward was referring to me. He takes offense when you don't buy his ridiculous notions lockstep. Then tries to demonize. He is this subforum's resident jackass Who tries to pull off that he is somehow above it all lol.

Oh and he can turn any word or nonword into a gay or ______ slight.
(03-03-2016, 04:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No that coward was referring to me.   He takes offense when you don't buy his ridiculous notions lockstep.   Then tries to demonize.    He is this subforum's resident jackass Who tries to pull off that he is somehow above it all lol.  

Says the guy who claims to be in russia on vacation, but continues posting on said sub-forum.  
(03-03-2016, 04:24 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Says the guy who claims to be in russia on vacation, but continues posting on said sub-forum.  

I'm not in Russia. Never said I was. I am In Minsk, Belarus.

Which doesn't change the fact that Pat is a coward.

We disagree a lot VD, but you are not a coward. I can respect that about you.
(03-03-2016, 04:32 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I'm not in Russia.   Never said I was.    I am In Minsk, Belarus.

Which doesn't change the fact that Pat is a coward.  

We disagree a lot VD, but you are not a coward.  I can respect that about you.

You can understand why some here would be hesitant to believe some of your claims.  Your 'timelines' have been off in the past.  
(03-03-2016, 04:35 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: You can understand why some here would be hesitant to believe some of your claims.  Your 'timelines' have been off in the past.  

it really is irrelevant if you believe me or not. I don't plan on going full breech and posting a bed covered in "proof".
(03-03-2016, 04:48 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: it really is irrelevant if you believe me or not.  I don't plan on going full breech and posting a bed covered in "proof".

No one here expects you to prove anything lucy.
(03-03-2016, 04:48 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: it really is irrelevant if you believe me or not.  I don't plan on going full breech and posting a bed covered in "proof".

No just pics of bottles of vodka and **** trophies. 
(03-03-2016, 03:05 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I wasn't. It's pretty obvious who I was referring to.

My apologies.

Pretty sure Fred was, though.
(03-03-2016, 04:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No that coward was referring to me.

The character you portray is afraid to reveal the date of his anniversary, yet is calling others coward. This plot twist doesn't make any sense. 

My anniversary is August 2nd. I don't know why that scares your character so much unless you're having difficulty remembering his back story. 
(03-03-2016, 07:31 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: My apologies.

Pretty sure Fred was, though.

He wasn't, Brad. 
(03-03-2016, 08:19 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: The character you portray is afraid to reveal the date of his anniversary, yet is calling others coward. This plot twist doesn't make any sense. 

My anniversary is August 2nd. I don't know why that scares your character so much unless you're having difficulty remembering his back story. 

I'm impressed that he is attacking an adult male. That's a step up for him from making fun of little kids. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(03-04-2016, 09:44 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm impressed that he is attacking an adult male. That's a step up for him from making fun of little kids. 

Wait .... Did you just call yourself an adult male? lol
(03-04-2016, 09:44 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm impressed that he is attacking an adult male. That's a step up for him from making fun of little kids. 

(02-18-2016, 10:35 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://www.buzzfeed.com/leticiamiranda/this-transgender-girl-scout-stood-up-to-a-transpho?bftw&utm_term=.hjyEDlOXOj#.chzaQNnXn1

This is hilarious 

I can't paste this but she was told that "nobody wants to buy cookies from a boy in a dress"  

(06-22-2015, 07:09 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Thing is you will never see me mock anything relating to someone's kids or family.    But I guess you seem to think it's ok.

(06-22-2015, 08:44 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Insult away .... Your the one who looks like a fool insulting little girls.   Just goes to show the type of man you are I suppose.

(05-14-2015, 10:14 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: [Image: Q28AfRR.jpg]

(03-03-2016, 08:57 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: In another thread you discussed Barack Obama's physical appearance and now his wife's. Does that mean it is fair game to discuss anyone's appearance?

(03-03-2016, 09:25 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Public official.  Yes.   Or really anyone who is in the news.     Outside of that is out of bounds IMO.

(03-03-2016, 04:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No that coward was referring to me.   He takes offense when you don't buy his ridiculous notions lockstep.   Then tries to demonize.    He is this subforum's resident jackass Who tries to pull off that he is somehow above it all lol.   

So you're a coward.  We know what type of man Fred is because he insulted someone who wears a dress. Michele Obama is obese.  Words are just words.  But, using words to describe the chin which is attached to his other chin is "out of bounds IMO."

I couldn't make this shit up if I tried.
(05-14-2015, 10:14 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: [Image: Q28AfRR.jpg]

Who takes a selfie of themselves inside a cracker barrel?
(03-04-2016, 05:56 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Who takes a selfie of themselves inside a cracker barrel?

Swing and a miss. wife took that at a Mexican restaurant.
(03-04-2016, 04:04 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: So you're a coward.  We know what type of man Fred is because he insulted someone who wears a dress. Michele Obama is obese.  Words are just words.  But, using words to describe the chin which is attached to his other chin is "out of bounds IMO."

I couldn't make this shit up if I tried.

Put a lot of work into this reply. I didn't insult pat by normal man standards, just told it like it was..... Heck that guy gets mad unless you are standing up for all things gay or ______, The man is scared of pronouns for the love of Pete haha
(03-04-2016, 05:56 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Who takes a selfie of themselves inside a cracker barrel?

(03-04-2016, 07:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Swing and a miss. wife took that at a Mexican restaurant.

I was about to say, that doesn't look like any Cracker Barrel I have ever seen.
(03-04-2016, 08:26 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I was about to say, that doesn't look like any Cracker Barrel I have ever seen.

The potato camera he took it with didnt help the investigation.  Just looked like a shitty restaurant in general.  
(03-04-2016, 07:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Swing and a miss.   wife took that at a Mexican restaurant.

That's your wife?

Nervous

And you're complaining about Michelle Obama? At least she doesn't have a 5 o'clock shadow.

Mellow