Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Trumps Immigration Executive Order
Apparently doesn't stop people from countries he does business with.

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2017-trump-immigration-ban-conflict-of-interest/

Quote:President Trump is poised to sign an executive order that would suspend all entry to the U.S. from seven Muslim-majority countries in the Middle East, according to a draft proposalobtained by Bloomberg News. His proposed list doesn’t include Muslim-majority countries where his Trump Organization has done business or pursued potential deals. Properties include golf courses in the United Arab Emirates and two luxury towers operating in Turkey.

See Trump’s full conflicts of interest →.

[Image: 012717.jpg]

Source: Data compiled by Bloomberg
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
He's so bad
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-27-2017, 09:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He's so bad

[Image: f15b6869a45c10f7623beb7f06ef844e.jpg]
I dont think its got much to do with his business, those are just the countries we normally point to as "them."
(01-28-2017, 01:58 AM)Benton Wrote: I dont think its got much to do with his business, those are just the countries we normally point to as "them."

Yeah, think it is less to do with business and more to do with those seven are probably the the world's biggest creators of terrorists and pirates.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
(01-28-2017, 02:41 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yeah, think it is less to do with business and more to do with those seven are probably the the world's biggest creators of terrorists and pirates.

He mentioned lessons of 9/11 yet he didnt ban any of the countries the hijackers came from that i can tell in my quick search. 

IMO he did a bad job of accomplishing his goal. There are either some hidden reasons for banning these countries and not the others that actually supplied the terrorists responsible for 9/11 or he is dumb as shit. 

And I am starting to realize he is not as dumb as he looks.
(01-28-2017, 01:58 AM)Benton Wrote: I dont think its got much to do with his business, those are just the countries we normally point to as "them."

Further evidence our pointer is broken, and the people pointing it are corrupt, incompetent, or both.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(01-27-2017, 09:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: f15b6869a45c10f7623beb7f06ef844e.jpg]

The man is having an existential crisis. Look away.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(01-28-2017, 04:52 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: He mentioned lessons of 9/11 yet he didnt ban any of the countries the hijackers came from that i can tell in my quick search. 

IMO he did a bad job of accomplishing his goal. There are either some hidden reasons for banning these countries and not the others that actually supplied the terrorists responsible for 9/11 or he is dumb as shit. 

And I am starting to realize he is not as dumb as he looks.

He may be dumber. Keep an open mind. Otherwise you are spot on. And the post you were replying to about the greatest creators of terrorism was just one dot away from connecting them all. US foreign policy is the greatest creator of terrorism. And #Trumpythetiger may be about to rewrite the record book on that.
(01-28-2017, 08:04 AM)xxlt Wrote: Further evidence our pointer is broken, and the people pointing it are corrupt, incompetent, or both.

the expectation is its politically motivated. Cia, centcom, etc have largely the same recruiting and much of the same people over the last 20 years. Their methods for getting information have adapted with the times. But the information they put out is used depending on the mindset of congress and military leaders.
It's an embarrassment.

It also prevents green card holders/permanent residents entry to the country. Sucks for anybody who decided to go on vacation, had a business trip. Who cares that they did everything right. You are now stuck outside.
(01-28-2017, 04:21 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: It's an embarrassment.

It also prevents green card holders/permanent residents entry to the country. Sucks for anybody who decided to go on vacation, had a business trip. Who cares that they did everything right. You are now stuck outside.

What??!!?  But Trump said it was the illegals!!!

You mean didn't think things through, rushed ahead, didn't have a good plan, lied?

I'm stunned.  Mellow
[Image: 16388311_1674514775892827_75957592444021...e=5917BD81]
Little over a week and Trump has made America less great.

I have felt global embarrassment for my country before. But never anything like this.

My pride as an American hurts.
http://www.newshounds.us/rudy_giuliani_reveals_he_helped_make_trump_s_muslim_ban_look_like_it_wasn_t_a_muslim_ban_012917

Quote:Rudy Giuliani Reveals He Helped Make Trump’s Muslim Ban Look Like It Wasn’t A Muslim Ban
POSTED BY ELLEN -5222.20PC ON JANUARY 29, 2017 · FLAG

[Image: Giuliani_Muslim_ban.png?1485675302]
Donald Trump insisted yesterday that his executive order barring refugees and citizens of seven Muslim countries was “not a Muslim ban.” But apparently, Rudy Giuliani didn’t get the memo because he told Fox News host Jeanine Pirro, on the air that a “Muslim ban” was exactly what Trump wanted and that Giuliani helped craft the order so that it didn’t appear to be one.

In an interview with Giuliani right after a judge had stayed part of the order last night, Pirro asked if the ban had “anything to do with religion” and how 
Trump decided on the seven countries.

Giuliani gave this jaw-dropping reply:

Quote:GIULIANI: I’ll tell you the whole history of it! So, when he [Trump] first announced it, he said, “Muslim ban.” He called me up. He said, “Put a commission together. Show me the right way to do it legally.” I put a commission together with Judge Mukasey with Congressman McCaul, Pete King. Whole group of other very expert lawyers on this. And what we did was, we focused on, instead of religion, danger! The areas of the world that create danger for us - which is a factual basis not a religious basis. Perfectly legal. Perfectly sensible. And that’s what the ban is based on. It’s not based on religion. It’s based on places where there are substantial evidence that people are sending terrorists into our country.

That should have been a “Wait, what?” moment for Pirro. But if she noticed what Giuliani had just divulged, she ignored it.

Pirro did say that she was surprised to see that Trump’s list did not include Saudi Arabia and Pakistan, especially since the wife of the San Bernardino attacker was born in Pakistan and then “came through” Saudi Arabia.

Giuliani claimed that Trump is dealing with a “new Saudi Arabia” and “a very different Saudi Arabia” than the one President Obama dealt with. However, he also said the exclusion of Pakistan “troubles me.”

That should have been another “Wait, what?” moment for Pirro. Giuliani had just told her that he had crafted an order that focused on areas of the world that pose a danger and yet at least one country that he thinks poses a danger somehow got left out. But Pirro didn’t have any curiosity about how that could have happened.

But here’s what nobody mentioned: Trump has hinted he wants to do business in Pakistan and, according to the Washington Post, his business has previously taken steps to build a hotel in Saudi Arabia (though the project was halted after Trump won election). The Post also noted that Trump’s “ban list” excludes “several majority-Muslim nations where the Trump Organization is active and which in some cases have also faced troublesome issues with terrorism.” In other words, he left out countries whose citizens could pose a threat.

Oh, and the order is quite likely unconstitutional even without the explicit ban on religion.

Watch Giuliani spill the beans to a Trump-friendly Pirro below, from the January 28, 2017 Justice with Judge Jeanine.

I can only hope this idiot keeps doing dumb shit like this and they have no choice but to impeach his dumb ass.

Dude is an idiot.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Trump scares the crap out of all the other politicians because he is not playing the game by their rules. As president, he is acting like a guy who has been a CEO his whole life, issuing orders and expecting them to be carried out/followed. I expect we will see that soften as time goes by and he catches backlash for it. He won't care at first, but as the courts rein him in, he will start getting the idea that he cannot run rampant like he thinks he can right now. Thats what checks and balances are for.
Makes sense that Trump would block scientists from coming back to the U.S. They make his head hurt with all of their non-alternative facts.

Every day this guy has been fear mongering while dumbing down part of the public.
The only country named in the executive order is Syria. The 7 countries are all the countries listed as "countries of concern" by the Department of Homeland Security in the 2015 Visa Waiver and program Improvement and Terrorist Travel Protection Act. You can argue that Sadi Arabia and Pakistan should have been part of the 2015 act and should have still been added for the 2017 part as well, buts that's different than the "conflict of interest" fake news.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(01-29-2017, 11:43 AM)Beaker Wrote: Trump scares the crap out of all the other politicians because he is not playing the game by their rules. As president, he is acting like a guy who has been a CEO his whole life, issuing orders and expecting them to be carried out/followed. As expect we will see that soften as time goes by and he catches backlash for it. He won't care at first, but as the courts rein him in, he will start getting the idea that he cannot run rampant like he thinks he can right now. Thats what checks and balances are for.

This ^^^^^^