Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans
Anyone notice that, as soon as it looked like the Steelers weren't going to win, the stands started emptying quicker than people getting on the lifeboats of the Titanic?

I think it's awesome that they're all jumping ship because it just reflects their entire fanbase, players, and organization as a whole.

Carry on, Steelers Nation!
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2018, 07:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Anyone notice that, as soon as it looked like the Steelers weren't going to win, the stands started emptying quicker than people getting on the lifeboats of the Titanic?

I think it's awesome that they're all jumping ship because it just reflects their entire fanbase, players, and organization as a whole.

Carry on, Steelers Nation!

Last year the Bengals had over 13000 empty seats for their homes opener. When you don't even sell out your stadium, you have no right to talk about another team's fans leaving early. It just makes you look really dumb.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 04:53 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Last year the Bengals had over 13000 empty seats for their homes opener. When you don't even sell out your stadium, you have no right to talk about another team's fans leaving early. It just makes you look really dumb.

Talking about your fans being bandwagon d bags.

We've had decades of losing.........  your squad however can't take a little adversity.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 05:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Talking about your fans being bandwagon d bags.

We've had decades of losing.........  your squad however can't take a little adversity.

I've left stadiums a little early to get a jump start on the traffic. Maybe they had to leave to early because they had work in the morning and didn't want to wait hours in traffic. Maybe they had kids that had to get to bed. I don't see what your beef is about. Does it make a difference in your life in some people leave early? Maybe you can go to a game and not have to worry about getting up early, but not everyone has that luxury. I think there's more important things in life to worry about than fans from opposing teams leaving a game early. It sounds like you just need to get some perspective dude.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 05:22 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I've left stadiums a little early to get a jump start on the traffic. Maybe they had to leave to early because they had work in the morning and didn't want to wait hours in traffic. Maybe they had kids that had to get to bed. I don't see what your beef is about. Does it make a difference in your life in some people leave early? Maybe you can go to a game and not have to worry about getting up early, but not everyone has that luxury. I think there's more important things in life to worry about than fans from opposing teams leaving a game early. It sounds like you just need to get some perspective dude.

Look I could care less about this thread as I don’t believe it’s very good smack. But surely you don’t believe the stadium would have emptied like that if the game was close. So let’s Be realistic here, the fans left because the game was out of reach and they knew their team was taking an L. Does it look bad on tv? Sure. Do I, as a bengals fan, enjoy seeing it happen in Pittsburgh? Yes. Does it happen in every NFL stadium under those circumstances? Probably.

Making bad excuses makes it look worse. Just call it what it is and move on because in the end it’s not that big of a deal.

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 05:40 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Look I could care less about this thread as I don’t believe it’s very good smack. But surely you don’t believe the stadium would have emptied like that if the game was close. So let’s Be realistic here, the fans left because the game was out of reach and they knew their team was taking an L. Does it look bad on tv? Sure. Do I, as a bengals fan, enjoy seeing it happen in Pittsburgh? Yes. Does it happen in every NFL stadium under those circumstances? Probably.

Making bad excuses makes it look worse. Just call it what it is and move on because in the end it’s not that big of a deal.

It wasn't necessarily out of reach, though.

Improbable, yes, but that's my point in that the organization and fans are supposed to be the model of never giving up and fighting til the last breath.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 05:45 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It wasn't necessarily out of reach, though.

Improbable, yes, but that's my point in that the organization and fans are supposed to be the model of never giving up and fighting til the last breath.

I feel ya, Brad. I feel ya. :andy:

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 05:45 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It wasn't necessarily out of reach, though.

Leave it. It's probably karma.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 05:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Talking about your fans being bandwagon d bags.

That's some grade-A smack talk, right there.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 04:53 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Last year the Bengals had over 13000 empty seats for their homes opener. When you don't even sell out your stadium, you have no right to talk about another team's fans leaving early. It just makes you look really dumb.

Did the 13,000 leave early?  Huh?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2018, 03:51 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Did the 13,000 leave early?  Huh?

Exactly.

I'd rather have less fans and have them be loyal, die-hard fans than a bunch of bandwagon fans who bail at the first sign of adversity.  

It's just like friends: who cares if person a has 50 friends compared to person b who has 20,000 friends if person a's friends will take a bullet for a and b's friends are only around when they need something?
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2018, 05:27 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Exactly.

I'd rather have less fans and have them be loyal, die-hard fans than a bunch of bandwagon fans who bail at the first sign of adversity.  

It's just like friends: who cares if person a has 50 friends compared to person b who has 20,000 friends if person a's friends will take a bullet for a and b's friends are only around when they need something?

Sitting somewhere for an extra 20 minutes for no reason shows loyalty?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2018, 07:24 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Sitting somewhere for an extra 20 minutes for no reason shows loyalty?

First off, it wasn’t for sure over yet and it shows the team that you’re there for them til the end til it’s for sure over.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2018, 10:13 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: First off, it wasn’t for sure over yet and it shows the team that you’re there for them til the end til it’s for sure over.

But how do you know if these people that left didn't have to leave early to get home for work the next morning, or to get the kids home for school in the morning? I would rather leave early if I have to work in the morning then get stuck longer in the traffic losing some valuable sleep. You act like you know exactly why they left early. You don't, you're just guessing like everyone else. It's just you're the only one here opinionated, and acting like your soo much better than them, just because they left a little early.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2018, 01:49 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: But how do you know if these people that left didn't have to leave early to get home for work the next morning, or to get the kids home for school in the morning? I would rather leave early if I have to work in the morning then get stuck longer in the traffic losing some valuable sleep. You act like you know exactly why they left early. You don't, you're just guessing like everyone else. It's just you're the only one here opinionated, and acting like your soo much better than them, just because they left a little early.

lol.........  hilarious.  

You suddenly think that they didn't leave because of the way the game was going?

You think they leave early if they were winning?

Once again, you're just proving that they're bandwagon fans and only rooting for them when things are going exactly to planned with no adversity.

Steelers fans make up the stupidest bullshit when they have no way to defend their shitty team.

I actually love it  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2018, 02:02 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol.........  hilarious.  

You suddenly think that they didn't leave because of the way the game was going?

You think they leave early if they were winning?

Once again, you're just proving that they're bandwagon fans and only rooting for them when things are going exactly to planned with no adversity.

Steelers fans make up the stupidest bullshit when they have no way to defend their shitty team.

I actually love it  ThumbsUp

What I actually love is that you claim to know why the Steelers fans were leaving early and no other reason is right. Even when the Steelers are in the bottom and the Bengals are in the lead, you have to worry about the Steelers fans. The Steelers are that much in your head, that you have to make a whole post about the fans leaving early. Who really gives a rat's ass? My gosh, get a life and some perspective. Does Steelers fans leaving early, affect your life in any way, shape or form? No. Also, yes I do in fact think people leave early even if their team is winning, because I was at a Pirates game and had to leave at the bottom of the 8th inning with the Pirates leading because I had kids with me and had to get them home for school the next day and I lived about 3 hours away. I think education is more important than being up a an extra inning, plus waiting in the parking lot about an extra hour, plus being stuck in city traffic. My gosh I always had a hunch that you were a whiny little *****, but this post leaves no doubt in anyone's mind. 
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2018, 07:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Anyone notice that, as soon as it looked like the Steelers weren't going to win, the stands started emptying quicker than people getting on the lifeboats of the Titanic?

(10-03-2018, 10:13 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: First off, it wasn’t for sure over yet

oh
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2018, 03:49 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: What I actually love is that you claim to know why the Steelers fans were leaving early and no other reason is right. Even when the Steelers are in the bottom and the Bengals are in the lead, you have to worry about the Steelers fans. The Steelers are that much in your head, that you have to make a whole post about the fans leaving early. Who really gives a rat's ass? My gosh, get a life and some perspective. Does Steelers fans leaving early, affect your life in any way, shape or form? No. Also, yes I do in fact think people leave early even if their team is winning, because I was at a Pirates game and had to leave at the bottom of the 8th inning with the Pirates leading because I had kids with me and had to get them home for school the next day and I lived about 3 hours away. I think education is more important than being up a an extra inning, plus waiting in the parking lot about an extra hour, plus being stuck in city traffic. My gosh I always had a hunch that you were a whiny little *****, but this post leaves no doubt in anyone's mind. 

This is hilarious...........  you once again go back to the same argument even though it makes no sense, but this time you throw in insults hoping that it will somehow intimidate me into suddenly believing you have a point.  You're such a cute fella.

Steelers fans take shots at Bengals fans when they're leading in the division and the Bengals are in the bottom, so does that mean that the Bengals are that much in Steelers fans' heads?

Also, how does anything discussed in these forums affect anyone's life in any way, shape, or form?  It doesn't, but we discuss things on here, which is kind of the entire point of a message board.  I absolutely LOVE that I'm this much in your head that you're getting this worked up and trying to post things that make no sense with enthusiasm like I'll somehow be tricked into thinking that they make sense because you're so emotional about them!

Also, fans know that going to a night game means being up late and that they'll get home late, and do you really think they leave if the Steelers were winning with the game still in question?  What percentage of Steelers fans even had kids with them?

Your post didn't make a whole lot of sense in anything, but I like that you tried  ThumbsUp

Sorry that I hurt your feelings  Cry

(10-04-2018, 07:13 AM)6andcounting Wrote: oh

"Looked like" they weren't going to win and "wasn't for sure" aren't contradictory.  

Not sure if this is the part of a typical Steelers fan's inability to understand simple concepts or their struggles in reading comprehension......  probably a little bit of both.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2018, 09:23 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: This is hilarious...........  you once again go back to the same argument even though it makes no sense, but this time you throw in insults hoping that it will somehow intimidate me into suddenly believing you have a point.  You're such a cute fella.

Steelers fans take shots at Bengals fans when they're leading in the division and the Bengals are in the bottom, so does that mean that the Bengals are that much in Steelers fans' heads?

Also, how does anything discussed in these forums affect anyone's life in any way, shape, or form?  It doesn't, but we discuss things on here, which is kind of the entire point of a message board.  I absolutely LOVE that I'm this much in your head that you're getting this worked up and trying to post things that make no sense with enthusiasm like I'll somehow be tricked into thinking that they make sense because you're so emotional about them!

Also, fans know that going to a night game means being up late and that they'll get home late, and do you really think they leave if the Steelers were winning with the game still in question?  What percentage of Steelers fans even had kids with them?

Your post didn't make a whole lot of sense in anything, but I like that you tried  ThumbsUp

Sorry that I hurt your feelings  Cry

"Looked like" they weren't going to win and "wasn't for sure" aren't contradictory.  

Not sure if this is the part of a typical Steelers fan's inability to understand simple concepts or their struggles in reading comprehension......  probably a little bit of both.

ThumbsUp

Trust me, you didn't hurt anyone's feelings, nor does anyone but you that roots for the Bengals even care if Steelers fans left early. I gave you legitimate excuses for why the Steelers fans could have left early. You don't want to hear it, all you want to hear is that they are band wagon jumpers. I honestly have no problem with any Bengals fan here but you. I would say why I honestly can't stand you, but I would get banned for it. I will just end my conversation with this, please seek help. For someone to care that deeply about dumb shit that doesn't affect their day, that they can't see why people leave early, except that they're band wagon jumpers, has to have something else wrong in their brain. Now I'm done talking about this, you can keep on talking, but I won't respond anymore.
Reply/Quote
Brad is kicking yinz ass.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote