Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vent thread?
I don't know if this is a thing, but sometimes you want to b***h about something, but it's not worthy of its own thread. Maybe a vent thread could help.

I'll start. Guess what time of year it is? Time for all the grass cutters who delude themselves that they are landscapers to pile their mowers on their crappy ass swaying trailers and get in my way. They just love to pull out in front of you like they are getting a pregnant woman to the hospital, and then drive 15mph. And of course park in the street and take up a whole lane.

Also to that Skudemeyer fellow from 1-800-GOT-JUNK. You are the most annoying f**k on the radio. I would clean up the worst house from Hoarders before I called you.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Oh, speaking of lawn mowers.  This reminds me that I have to go buy one here soon, but the old lady won't let me get the riding mower I want.  She thinks $3k is too much to spend on a mower. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(04-06-2016, 02:20 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Oh, speaking of lawn mowers.  This reminds me that I have to go buy one here soon, but the old lady won't let me get the riding mower I want.  She thinks $3k is too much to spend on a mower. 

It's too much by about $2700.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Air Vents are great for Travel for xenomorphs..
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2016, 02:34 PM)michaelsean Wrote: It's too much by about $2700.

$300 for a riding lawn mower?  I don't want another machine where I have to play 'mechanic' every time I need to use the thing.  I just want to push a button and it starts up.  Drop a lever, the blades go down, and I'm now mowing.  Show me a $300 mower where I can do that?  oh, and the most important piece, a beer can holder.......because who can mow without a beer? 
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(04-06-2016, 03:12 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: $300 for a riding lawn mower?  I don't want another machine where I have to play 'mechanic' every time I need to use the thing.  I just want to push a button and it starts up.  Drop a lever, the blades go down, and I'm now mowing.  Show me a $300 mower where I can do that?  oh, and the most important piece, a beer can holder.......because who can mow without a beer? 

You can't get a riding mower for $300. Men walk.

Reply/Quote
(04-06-2016, 03:59 PM)michaelsean Wrote: You can't get a riding mower for $300.  Men walk.
Hilarious
I'm going to a herd of sheep and we'll see how she likes the lawn then. 

Reply/Quote
(04-06-2016, 04:46 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Hilarious

If only the sheep could cook, you might be able to drop the old lady.
Ninja
Reply/Quote

Then youll stsrt a range war with the ranchers

Reply/Quote

get 100s of gueina pigs...
Reply/Quote
1-877-Kars for Kids. Can't change the station fast enough when that commercial comes on the radio.

Speaking of commercials: it Has a Buick emblem in the grill and has BUICK on the back bumper. It's a ***** Buick!!!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Hard to believe you guys let those minor things get under your skin. Try beer......
Reply/Quote
People who wear PJs and slippers in public.

How can you be that F'n lazy? Seriously.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2016, 08:23 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: People who wear PJs and slippers in public.

How can you be that F'n lazy?  Seriously.

I do that quite often.  Why does it bother you what other people wear?
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2016, 08:22 PM)Sabretooth Wrote: Hard to believe you guys let those minor things get under your skin. Try beer......

I've seen threads like this around here before.  You will be amazed how hyper sensitive some people. 
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2016, 09:56 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I've seen threads like this around here before.  You will be amazed how hyper sensitive some people. 

fred, is that a recent picture in your avatar?  Looks exactly like I picture you.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2016, 10:33 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: fred, is that a recent picture in your avatar?  Looks exactly like I picture you.

Only half the time.  The rest of the time he's wearing his PJs with suspenders.
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2016, 10:33 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: fred, is that a recent picture in your avatar?  Looks exactly like I picture you.

No that is not me.

I am not left handed.
Reply/Quote
Just to give people something to really complain about, I'm merging this with the clean jokes thread.

Mellow
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2016, 08:23 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: People who wear PJs and slippers in public.

How can you be that F'n lazy?  Seriously.

(04-06-2016, 09:55 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I do that quite often.  Why does it bother you what other people wear?

I have never seen a guy doing this.  Mellow
Reply/Quote