Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS***
(10-26-2015, 09:21 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Still, the writers expecting you to accept that of the dozens of zombies surrounding them, not a single one went for Glenn's head or neck? A slap in the face to the intelligence of all the viewers. 

Agree with this. Hid head was completely vulnerable. A zombie could have easily munched on it. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2015, 12:48 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Agree with this. Hid head was completely vulnerable. A zombie could have easily munched on it. 

these zombies dont seem as interested in brains
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2015, 02:52 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: these zombies dont seem as interested in brains

Not 2 episodes ago we had a dude get bit in the jugular (David? Whoever the dude that questioned Rick was)

It's poor writing no matter which way it gets spun. 
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2015, 03:16 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Not 2 episodes ago we had a dude get bit in the jugular (David? Whoever the dude that questioned Rick was)

It's poor writing no matter which way it gets spun. 

wasnt that this episode?
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2015, 04:33 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: wasnt that this episode?

I think he's thinking about the first episode this season and the guy who didn't want to do the quarry job and who (in the flashback) looked like he was thinking of shooting Eugene. Can't think of the guy's name, but he got bitten in the cheek and Rick put him down.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2015, 04:51 PM)Benton Wrote: I think he's thinking about the first episode this season and the guy who didn't want to do the quarry job and who (in the flashback) looked like he was thinking of shooting Eugene. Can't think of the guy's name, but he got bitten in the cheek and Rick put him down.

Gotcha i think its proven at this point if you question rick you get eaten
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2015, 04:51 PM)Benton Wrote: I think he's thinking about the first episode this season and the guy who didn't want to do the quarry job and who (in the flashback) looked like he was thinking of shooting Eugene. Can't think of the guy's name, but he got bitten in the cheek and Rick put him down.

Tough break for Rusty Griswald
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2015, 04:33 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: wasnt that this episode?

Was it? They've been trimming a lot of fat over these few episodes LOL

I remember it as a dude getting bit right in the throat and screaming and Rick shutting him up. I don't remember it as a cheek (although that would prove the same point)
Reply/Quote

That dude was the little boy in the movie "Dutch" with Al Bundy from the late 80s or early 90s.  He also played in a few teen movies in the late 90s.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2015, 05:19 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Tough break for Rusty Griswald

That ain't my Rusty Griswald.[Image: 56366.jpg] Btw I was wondering where I had seen that guy before, needless to say he has changed quite a bit.

Reply/Quote
He was the Rusty from Vegas Vacation

[Image: 0014_97-rusty.png?w=642]
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2015, 06:04 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Was it? They've been trimming a lot of fat over these few episodes LOL

I remember it as a dude getting bit right in the throat and screaming and Rick shutting him up. I don't remember it as a cheek (although that would prove the same point)

got confused because this past week was the guy that blamed rick for everything pretty sure he was part of the meeting with dude that pointed the gun at mullet man
Reply/Quote
Comics and TV are very different mediums, and killing off beloved characters on tv is very risky because they aren't easily replaced. If you run out of beloved characters, then you don't have a show. This whole, 'they have to show how real it is by killing off "A" characters" thing. It's a zombie apocalypse. There is nothing real about it. Glenn, Darryl, Rick and Michonne should be off limits. Maybe Maggie and Carol.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2015, 11:28 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: That dude was the little boy in the movie "Dutch" with Al Bundy from the late 80s or early 90s.  He also played in a few teen movies in the late 90s.

I googled him when he was on to remember where I had seen him. That guy's IMDB entry is pretty damn long. If there's a movie or show from the last 15 years, he's been on it.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 11:18 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Comics and TV are very different mediums, and killing off beloved characters on tv is very risky because they aren't easily replaced.  If you run out of beloved characters, then you don't have a show.  This whole, 'they have to show how real it is by killing off "A" characters" thing.  It's a zombie apocalypse.  There is nothing real about it.  Glenn, Darryl, Rick and Michonne should be off limits.  Maybe Maggie and Carol.

You can kill of beloved characters, but you better make sure you have characters to replace the ones that you kill off. 
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 01:38 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: You can kill of beloved characters, but you better make sure you have characters to replace the ones that you kill off. 

Jesus will be the biggest replacement. Of course I could go for more Heath
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 03:34 PM)eoxyod Wrote: Jesus will be the biggest replacement. Of course I could go for more Heath

Is this dudes name Jesus because he is like the second coming or something, or is it just his name? 
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 05:25 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Is this dudes name Jesus because he is like the second coming or something, or is it just his name? 

havent read the comics but i assume hes either hispanic. Or its a nick name
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2015, 12:48 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Agree with this. Hid head was completely vulnerable. A zombie could have easily munched on it. 

To be fair there were so many zombies pushing up against each other and Glenn's head was against the dumpster so they really couldn't get to it so I'm thinking he survived by somehow getting under the dumpster  
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 05:25 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Is this dudes name Jesus because he is like the second coming or something, or is it just his name? 

It's a nickname. His real name is just Paul
Reply/Quote