Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals***
(12-04-2022, 09:39 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: That last clutch throw clinched it for Joey B. Amazing accuracy all night

I'm going to go so far and say not sure if we win that game without Perine, but we definitely don't win this game without Burrow, like most games. Burrow is going to get his game balls but this one is Perine for me, how many 7-9 yard runs? Insane. Mixon backseat, sir.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:27 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Wait, I thought the game was over in the 3rd??? (You guys know who you are).

I’ll take it. I need to stop thinking these Bengals are the ones I watched in high school.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:45 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I’ll take it. I need to stop thinking these Bengals are the ones I watched in high school.

Hard to get past it sometimes
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Chase sneakily with 7 catches for 97 yards in his first game back, nice.
Reply/Quote
Hello Tiddy Meat my old friend....

It's so great to clap those cheeks again.
Reply/Quote
That last throw and catch was just amazing.
Reply/Quote
Just getting in. I miss anything exciting?
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:45 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I’ll take it. I need to stop thinking these Bengals are the ones I watched in high school.

I also have this problem. Still having trouble with that. Bengals are an elite NFL team/franchise right now yet often expect them to lose and am surprised when they beat teams like KC:

Maybe a Lombardi trophy will cure that.
Reply/Quote
I was principally disappointed in the defense being so easy to run on, but happy they came up with a clutch play (the turnover) and forced a long FG which got missed.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:22 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Coffin nails

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BAM! BAM! BAM!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:26 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: thought that but re-watched it, he got turned around.  didn't stop 

Thanks. Looked so weird live. Lol
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 10:04 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Just getting in. I miss anything exciting?

Nah, we just beat KC, so, you know, business as usual.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:40 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Our sights are no longer making the playoffs but taking the #1 seed, from everyone.

Running the table seemed crazy a couple of weeks ago. But it's looking a lot more realistic after that game. The offense is really coming on right now and I don't think we've hit our potential but I'm thinking we all might be about to see what that looks like before the season is done.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 08:38 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I feel like the female one has missed a few. (Female is just an easy identifier. No implications)

They started giving them to us at the end. I think we had them but at least they didn't screw us.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:28 PM)jeremydc Wrote: We need a Eating Crow thread.

We don't need to add another species to the Endangered list
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 10:37 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: We don't need to add another species to the Endangered list

Too late

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:44 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I'm going to go so far and say not sure if we win that game without Perine, but we definitely don't win this game without Burrow, like most games. Burrow is going to get his game balls but this one is Perine for me, how many 7-9 yard runs? Insane. Mixon backseat, sir.

Absolutely.  
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 10:26 PM)Whacked Wrote: Thanks. Looked so weird live. Lol

It sure did. I was wondering if there was a whistle. Jonah does this huge kick step now and a few times today it looked like he was jumping the snap 
Reply/Quote
For the life of me I can’t understand how that guy didn’t get to Burrow on that last pass. Looks so weird. Amazing throw and an amazing catch by Higgins. Best throw/catch I’ve seen by these two. Go look at the film, it really is amazing.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 10:26 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Nah, we just beat KC, so, you know, business as usual.  

Yawn. Same old same old. I think they have some pieces though. I can see them giving some teams a run for their money.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote