Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
In a sick kind of way, i'm at the point where i'm enjoying them losing like this just to pile on Mike Brown more and i'm to the point where Zac has been added. Neither of them deserve any better. Just more and more and more shit to pile on their pathetic heads. 

But that really sucks for the good guys that try hard and want to win so bad. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 06:08 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I rewound it and watched. You only got a glimpse of the end. He was yelling at someone and other players were in front of him, walking him back. 

I just found it. Can't really see who he was beefing with.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 06:04 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Sample = Kroft 2.0 but I will say he’s been making plays lately. So at least he’s learning and getting better every week. He may surprise all of us another year or two down the road.

Hope so. As of now I still hate that pick. Could have had DK Metcalf, and still took Sample a round or two later.

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:55 PM)J24 Wrote: Do honestly expect players to have an impact we they play limited snaps? 

Yeah, I'm a little crazy like that. If guys are veterans making a combined 25m, I expect them to make a couple of plays here and there, even in reduced roles. 
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 06:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: In a sick kind of way, i'm at the point where i'm enjoying them losing like this just to pile on Mike Brown more and i'm to the point where Zac has been added. Neither of them deserve any better. Just more and more and more shit to pile on their pathetic heads. 

But that really sucks for the good guys that try hard and want to win so bad. 

I feel so bad for Burrow, Boyd, Higgins, and the other few guys that continue to show up every week.

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:27 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yep...and were a complete nonfactor.

TBH, on the last TD pass, Carlos was going hard for the sack. There was no lack of effort. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:28 PM)jj22 Wrote: we've reached the point that any win now will just hurt the draft standing.

I prefer to look at it as, it will hurt the chances of that jackass(s) on the coaching staff getting fired. 

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:38 PM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: Have to believe that, going forward, the o-line should be Johnson (LT), Jordan or Hakeem (LG), Price ©, Hopkins (RG), and Williams (RT). It won't be the worst line in the league anymore. 
Wait.... did I miss something ? did Jonah Williams come back to play RT? 
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:29 PM)Cicero Wrote: By the way I might get dinged out of existence for this, but nice offensive game plan and play calling today.

PS Anarumo is still employed

You shouldn't. The offense played pretty well. Good enough to win, at least. 

Reply/Quote
O-line played well enough today to win with key players missing again. They did their job.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:32 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: I think you missed the sarcasm. Think he was referencing Hunt playing over Geno.

*whew* I hope there was some sarcasm. 

Reply/Quote
Shout out to Gio for todays game. Really played well.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 06:23 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Shout out to Gio for todays game. Really played well.

Huh? He had some nice plays in the passing game, but 37 yds 2.8 average on the ground is abysmal. It’s ALL on our QB right now. The running game is non-existent.

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 06:11 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yeah, I'm a little crazy like that. If guys are veterans making a combined 25m, I expect them to make a couple of plays here and there, even in reduced roles. 

Agree! They get millions to play a game. If the offense sucks the excuse is their in the field too much. If they come off the bench their rusty. Just bs excuses. These guys are just rushing the passer, they should be able to move bodies around coming off the bench fresh. Not buying any of the bs excuses for these guys underperforming.
Reply/Quote
How is it the Oline played better in the second half once the starters were out? I mean, I know play calling helped some but still.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 06:08 PM)sloSTI Wrote: Guess Im a dummy then, cause I see him constantly beat all year.  What other names ya got to call me?

Ohhhhh touchy. 

I said "don't be one of the dummies", implying you have a choice. 

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 06:06 PM)ah5 Wrote: At least on the bright side maybe we can get bienemy or salah at the end of the year. Hell there is a small chance we could get zimmer.

Do you really think Zac won’t be back next year? If you’ve followed this team for any length of time, you’d know there zero chance of that happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
As a coach or player, your either part of the solution, or part of the problem. I don’t see any solutions with this current roster or coaches.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 06:41 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Ohhhhh touchy. 

I said "don't be one of the dummies", implying you have a choice. 

You also had a choice not to use that word,and yet you did. Dude is trash, and has been beat all year but keep defending him.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:53 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Exaclty. Burrown is 1 300 yard game away from tying a rookie record and its not even halfway through the season. Jesus christ. 

I thought he tied it today...

(10-25-2020, 06:03 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Zac talks a bunch of shit about "believe this, believe that" and "we have to do better". He's a snake oil salesman trying to blow magic smoke up my ass and i'm not having it. Burrow says Zac is great but what else is he going to say? His record and the way they lose speaks for itself. 

He's a total pile of shit as a HC. Whether that's who he picks as his coaches, how he game plans or how he does on game day. He's doing nothing but failing. 

Defense plays great for a couple weeks but the offense blows. The offense gets it together and then the defense blows. Next week, offense and defense will play well and ST will do one or two things to screw it up for another loss and all we will hear is "so close--play here, play there--do better--stay positive--early" blah blah blah. 

They lose all the games they have a chance to win and get blown out when they play really good teams. 

Why are his lips on your ass?

(10-25-2020, 06:10 PM)Destro Wrote: I just found it. Can't really see who he was beefing with.

Reports stated defensive line coach Nick Eason
Reply/Quote