Reply/Quote
Another first round pick on a corner. Maybe we'll see him play in 2 or 3 years
Reply/Quote
Excellent pick at a position we needed. 
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
Welcome and good pick.
Reply/Quote
Best (healthy) pick on the board, so close to getting Treadwell, but this is a great pick, plus it had to be who the Steelers really wanted!
Reply/Quote
Love this pick.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 12:06 AM)zygrot24 Wrote: Another first round pick on a corner. Maybe we'll see him play in 2 or 3 years

i like the pick for two reasons.. one with pass happy Pittsburgh and Baltimore.. can;t have too many good CBs and we probably took a CB that Stoolers were wanting too.. WHO DEY
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 12:15 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: i like the pick for two reasons.. one with pass happy Pittsburgh and Baltimore.. can;t have too many good CBs and we probably took a CB that Stoolers were wanting too.. WHO DEY

It feels like they drafted him out of spite...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Welcome indeed.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 12:17 AM)jason Wrote: It feels like they drafted him out of spite...

If so, Great spite pick. It seems they Stayed true to their board and got a steal at 24.

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 12:17 AM)jason Wrote: It feels like they drafted him out of spite...

never, they drafted him out of need ,, it just was double sweet it might have also been a player Steelers wanted.. just guessing, regardless  you can;t have too many CBs especially against Steelers and Ravens... I also like the physical nature of Jackson.
Reply/Quote
You really can't hate the pick. Tackle and corner are the hardest to find and most expensive to replace. No point reaching for a WR and not a single DT had been picked in an already deep class. Smart smart smart pick. We now have Jones in the short term but Jackson added to Dennard, Kirkpatrick and the promising Josh Shaw.

Reply/Quote
Not a surprise pick. We like 1st round corners. And Marv mentioned him a few weeks ago and said he would rise into the 1st round just like JJoe did.

Now, if we can trade up in the 2nd and grab a WR who can help us this year.

Reply/Quote

And that is something you should never do. You draft for your team. Your needs.
Reply/Quote
A 5th round pick, and we could be welcoming treadwell or doctson. We'll have to see who we get in round 5 but I'd almost bet the farm I'd rather have doctson
Reply/Quote
Just used a first round pick on a guy who's likely going to be 4th or 5th on the CB depth chart in 2016. Feel like I have already seen this exact thing done twice in the last four years. Now three in five.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Unexpected. Not sure how I feel about this. Let's see how the rest of the draft goes.

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 12:31 AM)zygrot24 Wrote: And that is something you should never do. You draft for your team. Your needs.

I never was sold on the WR's each has concerns for a 1st round.. I rated Jackson very high as a CB... and we need CBs also... pass happy league baby...

We lost two WR in FA but added a WR.. we lost Nelson and Hall and replaced them with zero.. CB was a need also... 
Reply/Quote
I like the pick.....needed some secondary help
Reply/Quote