Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What are you watching?
Titanic is back in theaters.... "its been 25 years".... lol Whos going to see it. maybe the let him stay on the door this time.
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2023, 10:56 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Titanic is back in theaters.... "its been 25 years".... lol Whos going to see it. maybe the let him stay on the door this time.

Lord should I really go a 4th time in theaters. Including when I was like what 9 or 10 when it first released
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2023, 12:34 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Lord should I really go a 4th time in theaters. Including when I was like what 9 or 10 when it first released

Hopefully they put T2 and Aliens back in theaters at some point.
Reply/Quote
I don’t recall who recommended Bullet Train but this shit is hilarious
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2023, 02:24 PM)basballguy Wrote: I don’t recall who recommended Bullet Train but this shit is hilarious

i love that movie already bought a copy lol...
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2023, 10:09 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: i love that movie already bought a copy lol...

I just read it's a book adaptation.  Which itself isn't a bad thing....

However, I personally feel like there's never any original ideas in movies anymore....everything is a book adaptation or video game or tv series or sequel to some franchise.  

I'd love to watch something where the writers came up with a brand new idea for a change.  

Thinking off the top of my head....Squid Game might be the last original idea I watched in tv/film.  I'm sure there's more but it seems like every time i watch something and think it's cool, it's not an oriiginal idea/plot.  

Maybe it's because everything has been done already I guess.  
Reply/Quote
Found a youtube channel called "The Why Files" and haven't been able to stop watching... very well done

Explores different mysteries and odd things/events and debunks them if they can.
Reply/Quote
Season 3 of The Mandalorian has been a fun watch so far.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Watched MH370 last night. It’s an interesting true story about a plane that went missing but Netflix just ruined it by throwing out conspiracy theories and not talking to actual pilots. It was too long and by the end I was bored and nodding off. Seems like they either tried to make more out of it then they should or drug it out too long - maybe both.
Reply/Quote
Only shows right now that aren’t comedy legacy shows are Last of Us and i just rewatched the newest Batman.

For the life of me j cannot understand why people hated that Batman. It was great and it got better after my second watch. Pacing was amazing. People are so used to fast paced action packed movies but i did enjoy the noir-like structure of The Batman.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2023, 11:46 PM)Housh Wrote: Only shows right now that aren’t comedy legacy shows are Last of Us and i just rewatched the newest Batman.

For the life of me j cannot understand why people hated that Batman. It was great and it got better after my second watch. Pacing was amazing. People are so used to fast paced action packed movies but i did enjoy the noir-like structure of The Batman.

I really didnt like that batman or the new Joker film..

Not sure if i hate it but pretty sure i wont waste any more time watching it again same with the Joker although that one i really disliked... Not entertaining at all
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2023, 11:46 PM)Housh Wrote: Only shows right now that aren’t comedy legacy shows are Last of Us and i just rewatched the newest Batman.

I will have to watch The Batman even if it is with the Twilight dude lol
Reply/Quote
Shows we've been watching recently.

The Bad Batch Season 2
The Mandalorian Season 3
The Santa Clarita Diet (currently in season 2)
The Masked Singer (season whatever)
Ghosts
Reply/Quote
And some things I watched earlier in the month:

Cunk on Earth
Mel Brook's History of the World Part 2
Reply/Quote
Had just finished re-watching the John Wick trilogy when i see the news that Lance Reddick passed away...

R.I.P.
Reply/Quote
S3 of Picard is actually pretty solid.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(03-20-2023, 11:51 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Had just finished re-watching the John Wick trilogy when i see the news that Lance Reddick passed away...

R.I.P.

Oh shit I missed that. 60 is young.

I always enjoyed seeing captain daniels in other movies
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2023, 04:12 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: S3 of Picard is actually pretty solid.

Hope another DS9 cast member pops up.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2023, 09:29 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Hope another DS9 cast member pops up.

Besides Worf I don't remember seeing one in this season.

Did I miss something ?

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(03-31-2023, 12:31 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Besides Worf I don't remember seeing one in this season.

Did I miss something ?

They did have an Easter egg of Odo...   which was nice.

But outside of Worf there hasn't been one i picked up on.  i wonder if Bashir/Quark/Kira or Garrick  still around.  

Or i mean The SISKO should be around in the universe.... Not sure if the Actor would be interested though havent seen much of him in a while

But Picard season 3 is basically a followup to the ds9 story line (best season so far too)
Reply/Quote