Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where's DennyG
To tell us how proud he is of the effort this team has put forward this season
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That guy sucked. He doesn't seem to be around and that's reason# 43 why these boards are better.
Reply/Quote
Isn't he a moderator
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Green and he went home for the holidays. Done for the season.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2016, 08:40 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: That guy sucked. He doesn't seem to be around and that's reason# 43 why these boards are better.

DennyG couldn't talk football.

Dude was a delusional homer just like the ones that are always negative, just on the other side.

Glad he is not on here, no doubt STC.
Reply/Quote
We traded him for a first round pick.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2016, 09:47 PM)jason Wrote: We traded him for a first round pick.

Well, if it was between him or AJ, then I like that move.  Barely.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Who cares? I liked the guy in the beginning on the old boards but he developed a more delusional, holier-than-though attitude than Marvin. He really became obnoxious. There's homerism, blind homerism, and then there's Denny. Someone needs to tell him it's ok to be even a little critical of one of the worst sports franchises in history.
Reply/Quote
I seen him on fb Cincy jungle page ,he made a comment about the fans are ungrateful
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2016, 11:08 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: I seen him on fb Cincy jungle page ,he made a comment about the fans are ungrateful

Well, he's one to talk. Wait, he's ungrateful to himself.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2016, 11:08 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: I seen him on fb Cincy jungle page ,he made a comment about the fans are ungrateful

Yeah! You should also be grateful for that fresh dog shit you have to take a tiny twig to in order to scrape it off the bottom of your shoe!
Reply/Quote

The Brown family are billionaires thanks to the fans.  What a twat.

Remember the picture he posted of him riding in the golf cart with Mike Brown?  It made me think of this bumper sticker . . .

[Image: black-funny-gas-grass-or-ass-nobody-ride...680527.JPG]
Reply/Quote
I didnt mind him. Most of you guys were on his jock strap on that forum. Now hes not here its open season?

Dude was always positive. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. He may have been wrong a lot but damn. Cant a dude actually like his team.

Our fans dont even fill the stadium, let alone have nice chants to yell out during games. Packers chant can be heard on TV, like Ohio states chants.

Bengals fans are too busy hating each other and hating the team to actually like football and cheer for the team. NONE OF US PLAY FOR THEM!!!!!!
Everyone acts like theyre some GM in the waiting. its ridiculous. That said, the whole coaching staff needs to go.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2016, 02:18 AM)Alleyviper13 Wrote: I didnt mind him. Most of you guys were on his jock strap on that forum. Now hes not here its open season?

Dude was always positive. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. He may have been wrong a lot but damn. Cant a dude actually like his team.

Our fans dont even fill the stadium, let alone have nice chants to yell out during games. Packers chant can be heard on TV, like Ohio states chants.

Bengals fans are too busy hating each other and hating the team to actually like football and cheer for the team. NONE OF US PLAY FOR THEM!!!!!!
Everyone acts like theyre some GM in the waiting. its ridiculous. That said, the whole coaching staff needs to go.

There's nothing wrong with genuine positivity. I've heard from several people "in the know" (I'm not naming names) that Denny's act was exactly that. An act. I never really asked if he was compensated for his services, but we all saw the pics of him riding around with Mikey on the golf cart, etc.

He was a fake, and I'd say it to him on here or to his face irl. I never said it on the old boards because I would've gotten the ban hammer. Heck, he warned me for being too negative after 2010 for Pete's sake.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
There's a point where you gotta face some hard facts and not blind yourself bc if you hold that much in and show continuous fake optimism one day you'll blow up and go crazy as you can see I'm still holding grudges for the multiple times he suspended me over weak acts. I once got a warning for saying either Mike Brown is stubborn or Marvin is blackmailing him bc Denny said I was making up rumors
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
All in all he's still a Bengals fan and that tops everything and in reality I could use his positivity right now bc it was a rough season

Who Dey
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2016, 02:53 AM)TSwigZ Wrote: All in all he's still a Bengals fan and that tops everything and in reality I could use his positivity right now bc it was a rough season

Who Dey

I can shoot you a 10 spot and let you ride my lawn mower.  Seemed to be enough to buy Denny's positivity, might work for you.  You can't touch my blade depth though. That costs you "more". Pervert

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
As homerisitc as Denny was about the Bengals, he is the polar opposite with the Reds. Absolutely never misses an opportunity to take a dump on them on FB. Votto, Castellini, Price, doesn't matter. He hates them. It's pretty hilarious, actually.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2016, 02:44 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: There's nothing wrong with genuine positivity. I've heard from several people "in the know" (I'm not naming names) that Denny's act was exactly that. An act. I never really asked if he was compensated for his services, but we all saw the pics of him riding around with Mikey on the golf cart, etc.

He was a fake, and I'd say it to him on here or to his face irl. I never said it on the old boards because I would've gotten the ban hammer. Heck, he warned me for being too negative after 2010 for Pete's sake.

Come on Shake, DennyG was kind of a goober. But thats ok, dude loved the Bengals no matter what.. I know he hated when the Reds lost.
My emotions are all over. Im a Zimmer fan, will always say that. I got so much crap for that it was insane, J Cupcakers was the worst, and i have nothing against J Cakes.  Let me want Zimmer as a headcoach. 

All honesty Shake, it just upsets me that Bengals fans love to hate Bengals fans. 
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2016, 04:48 AM)Alleyviper13 Wrote: Come on Shake, DennyG was kind of a goober. But thats ok, dude loved the Bengals no matter what.. I know he hated when the Reds lost.
My emotions are all over. Im a Zimmer fan, will always say that. I got so much crap for that it was insane, J Cupcakers was the worst, and i have nothing against J Cakes.  Let me want Zimmer as a headcoach. 

All honesty Shake, it just upsets me that Bengals fans love to hate Bengals fans. 

That was the reason I thought Denny was garbage.  He was the banner waver for the "you're not a true fan" crowd. Oh well, guess his 5 min of fame is up.  Time to get back to selling his carpet or rugs, or bath mats. What ever, he's not significant enough to waste time pondering.

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote