16 88.89%
Emotional
11.11%
2 11.11%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Prison should a transgender be sentenced?
(05-19-2016, 02:53 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Sounds like you've put a lot of thought into this.

Have a neighbor who both work for the sheriffs office.  They work at the jails so they have all sorts of stories.    

If you don't have a friend who works in corrections I hope you make one... Because the stories alone make it worthwhile.  
they should be sent to whatever prison makes lucie the most uncomfortable
People suck
(05-19-2016, 02:49 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: In prison it seems like the knives would be important.   They would get more attention there than anywhere lol.   At least in the male prison.  

Ofc I'm sure the female prisoners would love to let the tampons go where they think they belong .  

So I guess it comes down to who do you want to be sexually happy in prison.   Men or women?  

I imagine the women pretending to men would end up looking more like women in the men's prison since it's all about the look.

Mellow
People suck
(05-19-2016, 02:49 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: In prison it seems like the LOCKS would be important.   They would get more attention there than anywhere lol.   At least in the male prison.  

Ofc I'm sure the female prisoners would love to let the MUSICIANS go where they think they belong .  

So I guess it comes down to who do you want to be sexually happy in prison.   Men or women?  

I imagine the women pretending to men would end up looking more like women in the men's prison since it's all about the look.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-19-2016, 04:49 PM)Griever Wrote: they should be sent to whatever prison makes lucie the most uncomfortable

I don't care what happens to them.    They will either be serving hard time or easy time.    They are In a sexual buffet either way.   So it's up to you which buffet you would like them to have... 
"The transgender...  if a repeat offender...  should be quartered and dismembered."

[Image: th?id=OIP.Mbfef95ee0f0fe350b340c7c83ccd4...p;pid=15.1]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
(05-19-2016, 02:49 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: In prison it seems like the breasts_ would be important.   They would get more attention there than anywhere lol.   At least in the male prison.  

Ofc I'm sure the female prisoners would love to let the breasts go where they think they belong .  

[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(05-19-2016, 02:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote:  Emotion: the affective aspect of consciousness

Simply stated the sex you feel you are.

Hope you found the answer satisfactory and I cleared up any confusion on your part. Because I am sure you had no idea what was meant by the phrase and not piontlessly trying to point out something you thought was mis-worded

Don't put asinine poll options if you don't want asinine questions. 

Follow up question: what about people who do not think they're a different sex but identify with a different gender?

My response to your response to this post: don't misuse sex and gender if you don't want someone to ask that question.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-19-2016, 07:20 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Don't put asinine poll options if you don't want asinine questions. 

Follow up question: what about people who do not think they're a different sex but identify with a different gender?

My response to your response to this post: don't misuse sex and gender if you don't want someone to ask that question.

Just when you don't think folks around here cannot get any more petty; they prove you wrong.

I used emotion as a sense of consciousness; as they feel their gender and sex differ. The trans must feel they are emotionally the opposite sex; as they cannot feel they are the opposite gender.

Nobody misused anything, but as they say: If folks try hard enough they can be offended by anything.

WTS, good luck with the follow up, as I am done with this back and forth. We've had enough threads locked today because people choose to act as children.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(05-19-2016, 08:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Just when you don't think folks around here cannot get any more petty; they prove you wrong.

I used emotion as a sense of consciousness; as they feel their gender and sex differ. The trans must feel they are emotionally the opposite sex; as they cannot feel they are the opposite gender.

Nobody misused anything, but as they say: If folks try hard enough they can be offended by anything.

WTS, good luck with the follow up, as I am done with this back and forth. We've had enough threads locked today because people choose to act as children.

Not offended, I just know the games you play. Man up and take ownership for what you tried to pull. We can discuss legitimate topics without getting cute with how we try to knock whole classes down.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]