Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White House bans CNN reporter from press conference
(10-11-2018, 05:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What we have to go by is the facts in the hypothetical.  It is a given.  In fact if you want I can phrase the question like this.

"If someone thinks it is okay to rape babies is he a bad person even if he does not tell anyone."

Ready for the bet now?

Hell, I gave you a "fact" to present. One of these 2 think it is OK. You can say 

A poll asking is it bad to think about raping babies does not answer how society see folks. It simply displays their views on the subject. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-11-2018, 06:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: A poll asking is it bad to think about raping babies does not answer how society see folks. It simply displays their views on the subject. 

I don't even know what this gibberish means.

What is the difference between "how society see folks" and "view on a subject" if the subject is "people who think it is okay to rape babies".

Are you going to take the bet or not.  You insulted me by claiming it was a simple concept that I could not grasp, but now you are scared to test your theory on the public.  What is the problem?  If it is so simple and you are correct yoiu will control my sig for a month.  Why you running away?
(10-12-2018, 11:02 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't even know what this gibberish means.

What is the difference between "how society see folks" and "view on a subject" if the subject is "people who think it is okay to rape babies".

Are you going to take the bet or not.  You insulted me by claiming it was a simple concept that I could not grasp, but now you are scared to test your theory on the public.  What is the problem?  If it is so simple and you are correct yoiu will control my sig for a month.  Why you running away?

Sure I'll take the bet, but you don't get to make all the rules. You'll just take your ball and go home if nobody wants to play the game the way you want.

I said deeds not thoughts are what make folks bad people in the eyes of our society. What better way to prove that than to post a photo of 2 men and state and state one of these guys thinks it's ok to molest children; which one is it?

You don't want to do that and everyone reading knows why; you just want to be able to ask people is it bad if someone things it's Ok to molest children. Let's contain your twisting the point to this forum OK?

(10-12-2018, 12:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I said deeds not thoughts are what make folks bad people in the eyes of our society. What better way to prove that than to post a photo of 2 men and state and state one of these guys thinks it's ok to molest children; which one is it?

You don't want to do that and everyone reading knows why; you just want to be able to ask people is it bad if someone things it's Ok to molest children. Let's contain your twisting the point to this forum OK?

I don't want to do that because this discussion has nothing to do with judging a person by his appearance.  Where did you ever get that idea?  That has nothing to do with the dispute we are having.

Based on photos alone people could not tell a murderer from an innocent person.  So does that prove that society does not think murderers are bad people?

This is ridiculous.  You have gone completely off the rails here.
(10-12-2018, 12:27 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't want to do that because this discussion has nothing to do with judging a person by his appearance.  Where did you ever get that idea?  That has nothing to do with the dispute we are having.

Based on photos alone people could not tell a murderer from an innocent person.  So does that prove that society does not think murderers are bad people?

This is ridiculous.  You have gone completely off the rails here.

Hell you couldn't tell someone who thought about murdering from a murderer. That's why the deed is required. You never did answer the question. If a person's thoughts are not expressed by word or deed; what else to we have to judge them on?

Feel free to take your ball and going home. But let's leave the "off the rails" assertion for grownups.

WTS, take the bet as proposed or STFU about it.

As a reminder, keep things civil. Since that train has left this station — and gone well off-topic —the thread will be closed.