Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why Bengals Why? Taylor Mays Is Back
You ***** done ****** up
Reply/Quote
On the bright side we only have 12 games this year where we dread him making it on the field instead of the usual 16.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Terrible signing. No other way to put it.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
I am hoping his money is not guaranteed and maybe he'll be cut in camp? Otherwise, I do not understand this at all...
Reply/Quote
Obviously Bengals are looking to Mays to fill the nickle LB spot Lamur used to man.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2016, 03:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Obviously Bengals are looking to Mays to fill the nickle LB spot Lamur used to man.

This is what I figure too, and I normally wouldn't mind the signing... but I don't understand the need to sign a suspended guy right now.

Hopefully league minimum, no guaranteed money.

Just hope this doesn't mean the Bengals are done looking for any LB improvements for the year. (It probably does.)

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
So when we "need" Mays the most he'll be suspended... Makes no sense to have prioritized this signing. Reggie has to wonder how he's fallen behind in priority to Sims, Tate, Mays etc... Just disrespectful for what he brought to the defense.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2016, 03:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Obviously Bengals are looking to Mays to fill the nickle LB spot Lamur used to man.

Lose a player that was bad in that position for a guy who is also bad in that position.

Just don't like the signing. Give me Killebrew or Deione Jones. Fills a need and much more potential than Mays.

Reply/Quote
[Image: X8Ufi_zps62cda975.gif]

Reply/Quote
I guess people don't understand how hard it is to find players better than Taylor Mays
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2016, 03:58 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: I guess people don't understand how hard it is to find players better than Taylor Mays

He had Mike Brown at "you don't need to pay me for 1/4th of the season."

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2016, 03:59 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: He had Mike Brown at "you don't need to pay me for 1/4th of the season."

Knows the system
Only gets 3/4 pay

How wasn't he signed the first day of FA? 
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2016, 03:50 PM)jj22 Wrote:  Reggie has to wonder how he's fallen behind in priority to Sims, Tate, Mays etc... Just disrespectful for what he brought to the defense.

Actually Reggie has no problem with this because he has a basic understanding of how free agency works.

But just keep making stuff up out of thin air.  Some of them are good for a laugh.
Reply/Quote
Hell yeah!!

I get to watch people piss and moan about taylor Mays again. Time to update the sig.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Yes Reggie knows how free agency works. The top talent get signed before the scrubs...... That's why he's got to be wondering what is going on. Thank you for helping make my point. Shame to see Reggie fall behind the priority of Mays, Sims, Tate and such.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2016, 03:58 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: I guess people don't understand how hard it is to find players better than Taylor Mays

There was a time when I understood it, but Taylor Mays whiffed on a tackle and hit me instead and gave me a concussion so massive that I can't remember.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2016, 04:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hell yeah!!

I get to watch people piss and moan about taylor Mays again. Time to update the sig.

If you could have a super power what would it be? Ninja
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2016, 04:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually Reggie has no problem with this because he has a basic understanding of how free agency works.

But just keep making stuff up out of thin air.  Some of them are good for a laugh.

But he's also a better player than the players named.

So I don't think Reggie is like "Good for them. Glad they got signed to my former team".

He's probably moreso "I produced better than any of those guys".

Because, you know, they're getting paychecks and he's not.

But keep making up "Actually Reggie has no problem with this because he has a basic understanding of how free agency works."

Neither one of us has inside info, so we're giving our opinions. But that opinion is made up just like his and mine.

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2016, 04:05 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: If you could have a super power what would it be? Ninja

X-ray Smell
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Am I imagining things or wasn't Mays doing pretty well at that LB/safety coverage position before he got injured his last year here? Honest question.
Reply/Quote