Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals***
Fire Zac Taylor!!!!!

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:22 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I think we took some points off the board with some boneheaded playcalling when we had the ball on their 20 and on the 45 to start drives and thought mixon could do it when the choice is between 2 joes lol. so it's a wash lol.

the first thing burrow said on the field post game was we expected to win, our offense didn't finish it off. he's happy but also not happy lol

They were down how many DB’s and we didn’t challenge them. I don’t get it.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:14 PM)Nepanyrush Wrote: I'm glad that never occurred to me. The tension would have been astronomical.

I was convinced this would happen.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:03 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Trying to hold back tears right now at my sons rugby match.

Dude, let em fly, I am!!!!

Reply/Quote
This is the cake. We are moving on.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:03 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Trying to hold back tears right now at my sons rugby match.

He can't be THAT bad, can he?!?!

Hilarious
(01-15-2022, 10:08 PM)Nepanyrush Wrote: They quickly overrule an iffy incomplete pass call, so Raiders don't have to risk a time out, and then don't overrule an obvious incompletion that was called a catch so the Bengals need to challenge. NY shouldn't be impacting the game that way.

It's been covered ad nauseum.  The Raiders took their time with getting to the line of scrimmage on the first play, allowing the replay group to see the clear replay showing the catch.  They hurried to the line on the long incompletion to try and get the play off on the second play that was ruled a catch and fumble out of bounds so we could not challenge it or allow the replay official to make a comment on it.  It happens that way all the time, and in both situations the system worked as it was supposed to.

(01-15-2022, 10:20 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Just got to my car from the stadium. I think I’m just going to sit here in the quiet for a while. This meant a lot to me.

If I were you, I might not ever leave...
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:21 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: If it wasn’t for Carr’s fumble and int at the end of the game, plus the kickoff fielded at the 2 yard line, we lose.

Boy, that's a lot of what ifs for you come up with a way to shit on our first playoff win in 30 years. FFS, enjoy the gotdamn win man 

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:30 PM)Wyche Wrote: Boy, that's a lot of what ifs for you come up with a way to shit on our first playoff win in 30 years. FFS, enjoy the gotdamn win man 

We didn’t really stop them, we gave up almost 400 yards to a team that as average at best. 
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:33 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: We didn’t really stop them, we gave up almost 400 yards to a team that as average at best. 

We won! It's the playoffs... **** the meaningless stats.. We ***** won!
Reply/Quote

[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Each playoff game is a season unto itself.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:21 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: don't cry!!! not without recording it at least.

Ain’t going that far.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:33 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: We didn’t really stop them, we gave up almost 400 yards to a team that as average at best. 

So average at best teams win 10 games and make it into the post season?
Reply/Quote

Who cares? I don’t care how it happened. It’s over. No fans in any other city are going to lose their shit like we did if they win in wildcard week. It doesn’t matter how it happened.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
WHO DEY!!!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Wish I had service at PBS during the game. WHO DEY!!!!
Reply/Quote
I'm, just glad there will be another GD thread next week. Who Dey!!!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
heck of a game!!! very close proud of our team!!!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 12:39 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: I'm, just glad there will be another GD thread next week. Who Dey!!!

I love you llama.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 12:39 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: I'm, just glad there will be another GD thread next week. Who Dey!!!

We could probably do GD threads in the off-season. Everyone know their role and about what time they should chime in with what opinion

Reply/Quote