Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wk 11 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cardinals
(11-23-2015, 01:52 AM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: Worse refs ever... D played like sht

They actually played great first half, and absolute poo the second!! That worried me after first half because so far this season the defense started off slow in the first half, and played well in the second halves!
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 01:50 AM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Totally agree, they did not lay an egg tonight. Arizona went into Seattle's 12th man house and hung 39 on that defense. Andy showed great fight back with game tying drive, but you have take care of the ball in important situations.

Coaching and playcalling questionable. and the REFS  Sick :angry: Cool

It was embarrassing and humiliating. Dumb penalties, our so called "defense" giving up third and long constantly all night. Our so called "elite" offensive line needing to resort to mass blocking to provide even SOME pass protection while our "DL" can't get pressure when facing backups. Same old same old. We've seen this over and over and over and over and over again. Forget about anything better than our usual embarrassing first round exit - assuming we make it that far.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I have faith we may go on a big losing streak but end the season on a couple wins and limp into the playoffs feeling good about our team
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 01:50 AM)PhilHos Wrote: And lost by 3 points to one of the league's best teams this year.

Yeah...if it was just that.  It's HOW we lost that proves the Bengals are NOT ready to take the next step.  Lose by one or by three, a loss is a loss, and when it's due to crucial mental mistakes and dumb ass coaching and a sucky ass defensive backfield then it's the same old same old.  Sorry but reality hurts.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 01:51 AM)PApinhead Wrote: Just like they were pissed after last weeks loss?  Sorry, I don't see it.

Man they played one of the league's best really tough.  Even with the mistakes they were in a position to go home with a win.  Didn't work out, but the offense showed a lot when it really counted.  It's not like they came out flat like on Monday.  

They;ll lean from this an move on.  The looks on their faces were pure rage.
Reply/Quote
The clock management is concerning, if Marvin or Hue doesn't address it publicly, I wonder if they even know they did something wrong? That was a serious game costing playcall. I thikn the Bengals were going to score a TD.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 01:54 AM)samhain Wrote: Man they played one of the league's best really tough.  Even with the mistakes they were in a position to go home with a win.  Didn't work out, but the offense showed a lot when it really counted.  It's not like they came out flat like on Monday.  

Just a little late for a pure rage look on their face.  Maybe they should have played the game like that.  The team takes on the demeanor of the coach, that's why our players make dumb ass mistakes.  It's because we have a dumb ass coach.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 01:52 AM)West Union KennyG Wrote: If Bengals coaches learned in this game what you can do with a minute of football, then I suppose there could be value out of this game.  Not holding my breath at this point though.

Uh....you are familiar with these coaches, right?  Pretty much no chance they learn from this.  lol Hilarious
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 01:55 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: The clock management is concerning, if Marvin or Hue doesn't address it publicly, I wonder if they even know they did something wrong? That was a serious game costing playcall. I thikn the Bengals were going to score a TD.

Dude don't know how long you been a Bengals fan.....but this has been a problem with Marv's team since he has been here!
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 01:54 AM)swilson3828 Wrote: Yeah...if it was just that.  It's HOW we lost that proves the Bengals are NOT ready to take the next step.  Lose by one or by three, a loss is a loss, and when it's due to crucial mental mistakes and dumb ass coaching and a sucky ass defensive backfield then it's the same old same old.  Sorry but reality hurts.

How we loss? You mean like playing like crap only to come back and tie the game up? Or are you only going to focus on couple of really stupid plays?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
That last penalty call is such a joke. How any ref can make that kind of call in that situation is beyond me. Should be in OT right now.
Reply/Quote
well, at least most of us aren't getting neg reps, since we lost...lol
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 01:55 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: The clock management is concerning, if Marvin or Hue doesn't address it publicly, I wonder if they even know they did something wrong? That was a serious game costing playcall. I thikn the Bengals were going to score a TD.

They'll never admit it, and Marvin will go into Brown's office and get on his knees, and Marvin will remain on and on.  He will end up being the coach that should have done a hell of a-lot more with the talent he had, but didn't
Reply/Quote
I honestly want to hear a direct answer for the 3rd and 2 play call. I know we have other problems but ****...I just feel like hearing ***** dumbass Marv or Hue explain it.
Reply/Quote

My prediction for Marvin's response to any question about the 3rd and 2 call.

"<Smile> <Giggle> Well we thought we could make a play and we didn't and we just have to work at it <Smile> <Giggle>".

There will be no accountability that that was horrible coaching for an NFL coaching staff.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 01:57 AM)cinci4life Wrote: That last penalty call is such a joke. How any ref can make that kind of call in that situation is beyond me. Should be in OT right now.

That is pretty hilarious though, Peko was probably doing it! Shows we try to cheat, too. What's a good name for us, similar to Cheatriots? lol. 

Maybe they made up the half the distance to the goal? Was that greater than a 15 yard penalty? Not sure. It turned a 45 yarder into 32.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 01:54 AM)samhain Wrote: Man they played one of the league's best really tough.  Even with the mistakes they were in a position to go home with a win.  Didn't work out, but the offense showed a lot when it really counted.  It's not like they came out flat like on Monday.  

I hope you are right, but I don't see them learning from this as they don't really seem to learn from their mistakes as we seem to see the same ones over and over.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
At least we're undefeated in non primetime games. Sick
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 01:56 AM)swilson3828 Wrote: Just a little late for a pure rage look on their face.  Maybe they should have played the game like that.  The team takes on the demeanor of the coach, that's why our players make dumb ass mistakes.  It's because we have a dumb ass coach.

Yeah, Guenther is an issue.  No denying that at all.  I still think that this is the best time to hit a bump in the road if you're going to do it.  Learn from it and clean it up.
Reply/Quote
We probably need to stop expecting anything to ever come of this team. Marv Schottenheimer has gotten them as far as he can and Mikey is too stupid to realize the entire coaching staff needs to be fired down to the position coaches.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote