Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
"You're The Only One That Mentions 6 SBs....."
(04-30-2016, 01:38 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Complete lie.  Post a link or STFU.   Cool

So what I wanna know is, why'd you delete it?LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 01:18 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Says the guy sitting in front of three monitors as if he works for nasa, scouring this boards content.

He had six posts for the day.  Maybe it would take three monitors and nasa-like equipment for you to accomplish such a task, but all I needed was an iPad and about two minutes.  I'm guessing you took more time to conjure up that basement image.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 02:38 PM)jason Wrote: Perhaps...  But I've known for quite some time that you are John Stallworth.

Ya got me.  LOL
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 10:35 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: There's like 5 steelers fans on this message board. And they're the only 5 in the world that don't go on about "6 rings". Mellow

To be fair, Steeler fans are the only ones who CAN go on about 6 rings.  But perhaps not as impressive as 5 straight one-and-done's
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 01:18 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Says the guy sitting in front of three monitors as if he works for nasa, scouring this boards content.

Three monitors is great. 

[Image: 20160430_190046_zpsl5sg6n8s.jpg]

Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 08:08 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Three monitors is great. 

[Image: 20160430_190046_zpsl5sg6n8s.jpg]

Ninja
I see the tippy top of my sig Smirk ....  I also see that you are enjoying a Brett Fravre or two out of that 20 oz. bottle.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 09:06 PM)jason Wrote: I see the tippy top of my sig Smirk ....  I also see that you are enjoying a Brett Fravre or two out of that 20 oz. bottle.

That's actually a litre bottle.

"Litre a cola". 

P.S. I don't understand the favre reference.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 09:36 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That's actually a litre bottle.

"Litre a cola". 

A Brett Favre is a janky mixed drink involving Mt. Dew.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 01:45 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: So he's rich because his parents let him take their monitors down to the basement? Because he doesn't really work for nasa, you know that right?

you sound like your 12 and jealous of your neighbors kids toys.  
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2016, 09:12 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: you sound like your 12 and jealous of your neighbors kids toys.  

I'm 12? Maybe you should just stick with "ur" when trying to use "your" or "you're" in a sentence, junior.

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2016, 09:16 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: I'm 12? Maybe you should just stick with "ur" when trying to use "your" or "you're" in a sentence, junior.

If you include the possibility that he was speaking of either mental or physical age, I'd say he's pretty accurate, one way or the other.   ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2016, 09:16 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: I'm 12? Maybe you should just stick with "ur" when trying to use "your" or "you're" in a sentence, junior.

that shit just went over your head, didn't it big guy?
People suck
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 09:36 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That's actually a litre bottle.

"Litre a cola". 

He's referencing dick-pics.
He can see what you have in your hand, in the reflection in the bottle.
Ninja
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2016, 12:22 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: He's referencing dick-pics.
He can see what you have in your hand, in the reflection in the bottle.
Ninja

Okay, let's take a moment and reflect on the fact that this image came from your mind.    Nervous
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2016, 05:58 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Okay, let's take a moment and reflect on the fact that this image came from your mind.    Nervous

Well....in my defense, it is rfaulk we're talking about.
I believe that makes the situation highly plausible.
That and the Favre dick-pic deal that happened.
But none of that's funny, now that I had to explain it.
Maybe this is why I only come to smack when I'm bored.
Mellow
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2016, 01:43 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Well....in my defense, it is rfaulk we're talking about.
I believe that makes the situation highly plausible.
That and the Favre dick-pic deal that happened.
But none of that's funny, now that I had to explain it.
Maybe this is why I only come to smack when I'm bored.

Mellow

It's funny, a few years ago I used to visit a steelers smack forum from time to time. The steelers fans that hung out there were far less delusional and so much more intelligent than the ones that frequent this site. I'm not exactly sure why all the window licking steelers fans have started congregating here, but they certainly have and it severely dilutes the quality of banter in here.

Reply/Quote
(05-02-2016, 02:11 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: It's funny, a few years ago I used to visit a steelers smack forum from time to time. The steelers fans that hung out there were far less delusional and so much more intelligent than the ones that frequent this site. I'm not exactly sure why all the window licking steelers fans have started congregating here, but they certainly have and it severely dilutes the quality of banter in here.

started? im sure most of us were on the old board before you
People suck
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2016, 04:10 PM)Griever Wrote: started? im sure most of us were on the old board before you

1. I was on that board for 10 years. Joined October 2005 (not that we can confirm) and had all of 700 posts in that time period..

2. Even if you were on there before me, which I doubt, it changes absolutely nothing I stated in my previous post. You've just been more delusional and less intelligent for longer than I thought. Congratulations.  ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
Mild age test.....
What comes to mind, when I say.... "shanniefly" ?
Reply/Quote
I actually like most of the SteAler fans on this site.  They seem intelligent and like they haven't kissed their sister.

Except for that one guy.  Screw you! 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote