Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zac got robbed
(02-11-2022, 12:38 AM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: That I don't like at all.

Yep. Bisaccia deserved a lot more than he got.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 12:33 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Why is it, every time i read your posts since the playoff wins started, the first thing i think is ChiefsPlanet?

I hate that place but it's fun for some laughs lol...
Reply/Quote
I'm suprised they just didn't hand it to Flores....
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 12:37 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: No problem with this. It’s a regular season award

The Titans got the number 1 seed with Henry, Julio, and AJ Brown all missing multiple games this season

When you're predicted to go 12-5 you have the type of roster that can sustain some injuries.  91 of them?  probably not....but it basically seems like we're saying:

"Best team in the AFC overcomes adversity to remain best team in the AFC"

That's just silly....in my opinion that is clearly a minority opinion.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Zac Taylor should have been Coach of the Year and yes, he got robbed.

However, on Sunday evening this will all be forgotten because Zac will be holding a Lombardi Trophy and Mike Vrabel will be watching on TV!
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 12:44 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Zac Taylor should have been Coach of the Year and yes, he got robbed.  

However, on Sunday evening this will all be forgotten because Zac will be holding a Lombardi Trophy and Mike Vrabel will be watching on TV!

I don't even think Vrabel thought he deserved that award.... 
Reply/Quote
Wow. Lots of butt-hurt fans in here. Who cares? I can see being upset when we lose a game but who cares about awards? The super bowl is the only award that matters and the winner is determined by the outcome of the game.

I do agree that these rewards are a joke, which is why I don’t really care. They should factor in the playoffs. Rodgers doesn’t deserve mvp and he didn’t last year either. Just win baby. Rodgers just loses when it matters. Funny that Peyton manning won mvp 5 times, but mostly choked in the playoffs too. This award is meaningless for that reason.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 12:22 AM)Tony Wrote: How is Vrabel fair? They choked in the first round to the real coach of the year. What did Vrabel do so special but blow it again?

I agree.I’m not being biased,but I think Zac Taylor was without doubt the favorite to win it.I was surprised Vrabel got it.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 01:12 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Wow. Lots of butt-hurt fans in here. Who cares? I can see being upset when we lose a game but who cares about awards? The super bowl is the only award that matters and the winner is determined by the outcome of the game.

I do agree that these rewards are a joke, which is why I don’t really care. They should factor in the playoffs. Rodgers doesn’t deserve mvp and he didn’t last year either. Just win baby. Rodgers just loses when it matters. Funny that Peyton manning won mvp 5 times, but mostly choked in the playoffs too. This award is meaningless for that reason.

If I had the ability to ban anyone I want (and I'm not sure why I don't). I'd ban any poster that used the terms:

butt-hurt

bungles

legs benedict
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 01:19 AM)bfine32 Wrote: If I had the ability to ban anyone I want (and I'm not sure why I don't). I'd ban any poster that used the terms:

butt-hurt

bungles

legs benedict

Legs Benedict is a great name, and I won’t stand for anymore of your negativity
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 12:23 AM)QueenCity Wrote: These rewards need to include the playoffs... regular season results are fine but once you make the playoffs we see what you are made out of.

I agree, Vrabel should of won it regular season no doubt. Zac should of won the whole thing.

Eh, who cares lets win the big one eh?

Loved Whit winning the Walter Payton Man of the Year award the most.

Cool that Burrow won Comeback Player of the Year. Thought for sure Dak would of won it the same way Vrabel did.
Reply/Quote
FredToast voted for Marvin Lewis …. I kid Fred…I kid
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 01:12 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Wow. Lots of butt-hurt fans in here. Who cares? I can see being upset when we lose a game but who cares about awards? The super bowl is the only award that matters and the winner is determined by the outcome of the game.

Peyton went to 4 Super Bowls at least. 3 when he was an MVP caliber player.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 01:19 AM)bfine32 Wrote: If I had the ability to ban anyone I want (and I'm not sure why I don't). I'd ban any poster that used the terms:

butt-hurt

bungles

legs benedict

Lol, you gunna cancel me for saying butt-hurt? I take it you are just joking though.

(02-11-2022, 02:00 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Peyton went to 4 Super Bowls at least. 3 when he was an MVP caliber player.

True. Rodgers only has the 1 appearance. I’ve been a big Rodgers fan ever since he stepped in against Dallas and almost brought them back to win. But man has he flopped in the playoffs other than the one magical year a long time ago (was awesome to see him take down the Steelers in the SB). I think his career is very similar to Peyton’s. Lots of mvps but not many championships.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 12:20 AM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: I think Vrabel is a fair choice.

Zac has bigger worries right now anyway.

Agreed. He coached the shit out of that playoff game against us. I was really impressed with his team. If they get a better QB look out.

Reply/Quote

butt-hurt

bungles

legs benedict

At first, i was like...

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611dc57ff0d6ae24062d0...y.gif&ct=g]

Then i read that last line and i was like...

[Image: hey-whoa-mikey-day.gif]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 12:31 AM)Tony Wrote: That's my point too.... The Titans and Vrabel choked once again and the Bengals and Zac are in the SuperBowl... Their is a reason no one respected them as the 1 seed...

I'm not sure why you are so upset?  You keep mentioning the playoffs but the votes were turned in BEFORE the playoffs.

If they voted after the playoffs, which they should, I would absolutely agree with you.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 02:39 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: At first, i was like...

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611dc57ff0d6ae24062d0...y.gif&ct=g]

Then i read that last line and i was like...

[Image: hey-whoa-mikey-day.gif]

They would chop your hands off in some countries for typing something as profane as “Legs Benedict.”

Reply/Quote
Sucks voting stops when the regular season is over but it is what it is. They need to extend voting.
Reply/Quote
titans suck
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote