Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zimmerman to auction gun used to kill Martin
(05-19-2016, 05:37 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Not crying anything.    

You know what you said and you know why you said it .....  Because you let something said on a message board bother you to the point you crossed a line.   

Same can said for fred when he wanted to sexually groom my kids and for breech when he went on posting rampage of every photo possible.    Including his license plate.     

The only thing you've ever said that could remotely bother me is this constant implication that I threatened you or your children by saying that statistically you're more likely to harm them than anyone else and if you wanted to protect them, you wouldn't have had them.

An implication which I've warned you about making as its an attack on my character and I won't stand for it. I'm done dealing with your psychotic ranting and raving.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(05-19-2016, 05:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Suppose I'm the only one that sees the irony in this post.

You are the expert in seeing shit that isn't there.

But, can you control a tornado like that lady in Texas? Funny thing she could only make that tornado turn right or left instead of disappearing.

My god let me make two tornados disappear before lunch today. Do you know why your house hasn't been hit by a tornado? You're welcome.
This thread has gotten way off course. Therefore, it has run its course.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]