Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 1.44 Average
burrows aint true elite yet
like i been saying since last year he dont play great in playoffs. he just manages to be ok and leans on defence to wins games in playoffs. he had 2 big picks today and couldnt lead them to a score with 2 minutes left. thats why i tell folks to ease up on the elite talkn just yet. elite guys come up big in playoffs an have huge games. burrows hasnt yet. im very disappointed in his play today.
Reply/Quote
You cant be sacked 5 times in a half and win games consistently.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If Joe had chiefs o line we would have won by 14

He was getting creamed most of the night.

If Joe is not elite then there are no elite qbs
Reply/Quote
I may have to abstain from this board for a while

This is a stupid take
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Playoff Joe was great versus the Bills, but yes otherwise he hasn't been great.

But, in the playoffs you generally play the best teams, coaches, and defenses.

He was under constant pressure today and they got that pressure without sacrificing coverage.

I saw Chris Jones may be DPOY.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:37 AM)Synric Wrote: You cant be sacked 5 times in a half and win games consistently.

but look how bad he was against north this year to. he just aint been elite when he needs to be. thank God for lou an our defense the last 2 years. im really nervous about giving him so much money an losing good players to do it. 
Reply/Quote
Who is this Burrows you speak of?
Reply/Quote
Burrow is definitely in the top 5 QBs right now. He's not Brady like everyone is claiming. But he's pretty damn clutch. His oline just hasn't been good enough when it matters most.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:39 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Playoff Joe was great versus the Bills, but yes otherwise he hasn't been great.

But, in the playoffs you generally play the best teams, coaches, and defenses.

was he. after startin 9 of 9 he was like 14 of 27 the rest of game.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:35 AM)Leon Wrote: like i been saying since last year he dont play great in playoffs. he just manages to be ok and leans on defence to wins games in playoffs. he had 2 big picks today and couldnt lead them to a score with 2 minutes left. thats why i tell folks to ease up on the elite talkn just yet. elite guys come up big in playoffs an have huge games. burrows hasnt yet. im very disappointed in his play today.

I am disappointed you are not smart enough to spell our QB's name.

It is Joe Burrow.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
3 years in the league. Won what? 5 playoff games, been to two AFCC games? Best completion percentage in nfl history? He’s elite. Playoff football is different. We have a good defense and bad o line last year and after injuries this year. We don’t need to throw it 70 times a game. He doesn’t need to throw 400 yards and 5 TD’s. You don’t do that against legit playoff teams.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:41 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Burrow is definitely in the top 5 QBs right now. He's not Brady like everyone is claiming. But he's pretty damn clutch. His oline just hasn't been good enough when it matters most.

yessir. not brady or montana at all. i hope folks will stop with that sillyness now
Reply/Quote
NFL is a rigged piece of shit, who will no longed be watched by me. Bengals will never win one, Too small market
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:40 AM)Leon Wrote: but look how bad he was against north this year to. he just aint been elite when he needs to be. thank God for lou an our defense the last 2 years. im really nervous about giving him so much money an losing good players to do it. 

Do you expect us to go 17-0 every year? We won 10 in a row.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:35 AM)Leon Wrote: like i been saying since last year he dont play great in playoffs. he just manages to be ok and leans on defence to wins games in playoffs. he had 2 big picks today and couldnt lead them to a score with 2 minutes left. thats why i tell folks to ease up on the elite talkn just yet. elite guys come up big in playoffs an have huge games. burrows hasnt yet. im very disappointed in his play today.

If you cant spell his name correctly no one gives 2 shits about your opinion....

Reply/Quote
IMO Burrow is the 2nd best QB in the NFL. We just happened to play the first tonight
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:40 AM)Leon Wrote: but look how bad he was against north this year to. he just aint been elite when he needs to be. thank God for lou an our defense the last 2 years. im really nervous about giving him so much money an losing good players to do it. 

You are reaching.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:43 AM)bengals73 Wrote: NFL is a rigged piece of shit, who will no longed be watched by me. Bengals will never win one, Too small market

Bigger than KC by a little.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I'm willing to admit "burrows" is not elite since I'm not even sure who that is.

Now Burrow, he was off tonight but you can make a good case he is either elite or borderline elite.
Reply/Quote
Burrow is great he is not the problem. We need two starting tackles because Collins and Williams suck.
Reply/Quote