Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
surprise Bengals standing pat with their team instead of trying to improve
Guess there were no players who could help our team or is it Mikey doesn't want to spend any more of his 10 million cap space to improve his team. How in the sam hill did we have to have this miser as our owner???
Reply/Quote
There's little point in being frustrated by this when we already knew this was the likely outcome.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
All is well. Everyone knows they should add some help, but Mike Brown won’t because he knows better then anyone else. At this point he does this just to try and prove a point at the cost of winning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
We're getting Vigil, Dennard, Vontaz, Bernard, Price and Ross back in the second half of the season. Would have liked Fowler but I don't think this team needs a huge deal to win.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 04:55 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: We're getting Vigil, Dennard, Vontaz,  Bernard, Price and Ross back in the second half of the season. Would have liked Fowler but I don't think this team needs a huge deal to win.

We have good players coming back no question.

The coaching is really what needs to improve the most on Defense.

Hopefully they work on 3rd down Defense and playing more man during the bye.
Reply/Quote
meanwhile I have watch Alex Erickson catch a 5 yd out route and get tackled for another 8 games.
wonderful.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 05:01 PM)impactplaya Wrote: meanwhile I have watch Alex Erickson catch a 5 yd out route and get tackled for another 8 games.
wonderful.

No one is twisting your arm to watch.....
Reply/Quote
it would be nice to actually see this franchise actually think outside the proverbial box and make a attempt to upgrade a very weak situation.
Reply/Quote
Probably could have gotten Raiders TE Jerod Cook for a late rd pick that wouldn't make the team anyway. I thought that was worth the risk. It was false hope they tried AT ALL for a RG/RT or LB. I was hoping just a little though.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 05:42 PM)bambino5130 Wrote: Probably could have gotten Raiders TE Jerod Cook for a late rd pick that wouldn't make the team anyway. I thought that was worth the risk. It was false hope they tried AT ALL for a RG/RT or LB. I was hoping just a little though.

Yep! Which would have instantly fixed the issue losing Eifert has caused.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 05:02 PM)Sled21 Wrote: No one is twisting your arm to watch.....

Just love fans like you, who point out if you aint happy dont watch. Have you looked at our stadium recently? Im pretty sure people are doing that. I bet mike brown thinks just lile you. 
Reply/Quote
Im not surprised but im pretty pissed. Why do i give my time and emotions to this team.
Reply/Quote
They needed to make a move, but in true Mike Brown nature. He wanted to give us the ole “nanny nanny boo boo stick your head in doo doo” treatment.

[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I think im emotionally checking out for this year,the only thing that can get me back is to go get dez , marshall,or play tate. Otherwise we aint winning nothing.
Reply/Quote
If the FO fired Zampese mid season, then Austin, with an equally unimpressive showing, should have been fired by now. Austin in such a short time has proven incapable of improving the defense and in fact, is on pace to having the team giving up the most yards on defense in NFL history. Yes, in history. Let that sink in.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 05:48 PM)Joelist Wrote: Yep! Which would have instantly fixed the issue losing Eifert has caused.

Lots of other teams needed TE.  Which one got Cook?
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 06:11 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: If the FO fired Zampese mid season, then Austin, with and equally unimpressive showing, should have been fired by now.  Austin in such a short time has proven incapable of improving the defense and in fact, is on pace to having the team giving up the most yards on defense in NFL history.  Yes, in history.  Let that sink in.

Didn't we fire Zampese after the 3rd game of his second season as OC? I don't think highly of Austin right now, but if he were to be fired, they'd only bring up Hasslet and basically run the same shit. 
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 05:58 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: They needed to make a move, but in true Mike Brown nature. He wanted to give us the ole “nanny nanny boo boo stick your head in doo doo” treatment.

Looks like about 27 other NFL teams followed the "true Mike Brown nature" today.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 04:18 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Guess there were no players who could help our team or is it Mikey doesn't want to spend any more of his 10 million cap space to improve his team. How in the sam hill did we have to have this miser as our owner???

Name one trade that could have been made that wasn't.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 05:42 PM)bambino5130 Wrote: Probably could have gotten Raiders TE Jerod Cook for a late rd pick that wouldn't make the team anyway. I thought that was worth the risk. It was false hope they tried AT ALL for a RG/RT or LB. I was hoping just a little though.

Probably?  That's the best you got?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote