Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happened to the old rough and tough Steeler team?
(11-07-2017, 07:50 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Hi. Ok, Its Luvnit2, whatever that stands for. I'm proud of you though. You actually made a post in smack without saying Ben is a rapist or the league favors the Steelers. Good job. ThumbsUp

(11-07-2017, 07:45 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: For the record, I said Ben is a sexual predator. I don't recall saying league favors Steeler's either. So, you not only are 0-2.

Mellow

(12-24-2015, 10:37 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You are not very bright. MB and Katie supported Henry until the day he died. The Rooney's on the other hand allowed A hall of fame center Wallace that helped him become rich to live in the gutter. Like I said, classy organization you support, one with the franchise QB who is a serial rapist who paid off women to prove it

(01-10-2016, 11:54 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Ben will always be known as a great QB and a rapist. Let's see how he performs next week in Denver.

(01-11-2016, 01:29 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: This is the Jungle Noise for Ravens and Steelers fans because their own JN forums kicked them here. They are the at the bottom of the pit for a fan base who supports their faces of the franchise being a rapist and a murderer. We are stuck with their rejects Smirk

(01-14-2016, 01:11 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The issue is Ben is a rapist and a serial Hillary like liar so hard to believe anything he says as truth. ThumbsUp  I think it is great Burfict is in the heads of every Steeler player and fans head so much they cry like girls at every turn. Cry

(01-05-2016, 03:40 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: No sources needed in this argument, innocent people do not pay off women. Ben is a rapist, I know you know it and so does JS.
"0 for 2"  Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What happened to the old rough and tough Steeler team? - GMDino - 11-09-2017, 10:16 PM