Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uniform Video
here they are. Apparently, the NFL UK account released the photos an hour early so the team followed with an early release of the video

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Meh. They’re OK. Nothing amazing. Kinda like the rest of the jerseys they’ve had.
Reply/Quote
I like them. Nice and clean look. No white panels is a huge upgrade, obviously.
Reply/Quote
Solid uniforms.
Reply/Quote
Looks good to me. Simple and clean. it also appear that there will not be any orange pants so we don’t have to worry about Orange on Orange Pumpkin attire.
Reply/Quote
Also, side note, Joey B has no protective anything on his knee, which is a good sign, I think :)
Reply/Quote
I like the Black and White for sure. Orange is ok, and if that is our primary a little disappointing. Overall from the combinations shown I like it.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 09:16 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Also, side note, Joey B has no protective anything on his knee, which is a good sign, I think :)

4 months after surgery he better not need a brace for standing around

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 09:14 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I like them. Nice and clean look. No white panels is a huge upgrade, obviously.

Always hated the white panels!
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 09:18 AM)Fulcher_33 Wrote: Always hated the white panels!

Yes that was my main gripe too. Seemed unnecessary.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 09:17 AM)pally Wrote: 4 months after surgery he better not need a brace for standing around

I don't know what the timeline for athletes is, but when my wife tore her ACL, she was wearing protective sleeves for a while after the brace just to ensure no unexpected buckling even after she was off crutches, so maybe that is biasing my view. Either way, it's nice to see him up and around Tongue.
Reply/Quote
Also, video was great. Loved how they included Chad.
Reply/Quote
It also looks like our white jersey is now just the color rush, essentially.

Which is awesome. I never liked the white jerseys with the orange shoulders.
Reply/Quote
Like the black and orange jerseys but for the love of God ditch the white pants!
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 09:22 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: It also looks like our white jersey is now just the color rush, essentially.

Which is awesome. I never liked the white jerseys with the orange shoulders.

Yes it looks like they added some orange trim around the number and logo, which I don’t think the color rush had any orange so it does give a tad orange to it.
Reply/Quote
Awesome! I’m relieved and thrilled Cool
Reply/Quote
I love them. And I think they will age well. No stupid trendy things like the Gothic numbers or something gimmicky. It does seem like the orange is a bit less bold in relation to the helmet. Still think the color rush is the best looking overall. I think the orange with black pants is a close second.

Bottom line is this: New uniforms won't win more games, but it is an upgrade over what they had last year and I am very happy about that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 09:22 AM)mallorian69 Wrote: Like the black and orange jerseys but for the love of God ditch the white pants!

There's actually two different pairs of white pants now. The "color rush" whites that Burrow and Higgins are wearing and the Orange accented white pants that Bates and Reader are wearing.
Reply/Quote
LOVE IT! Not even the uniforms, just the players looking happy and ready for the season!

The uniforms were an improvement and at least seem a bit more flashy and more modern.

Why was Chad in there? I love Chad and love what he did for us but that kind of rubbed me the wrong way for some reason. I love Chad and what he did for this franchise but this is about the now, so I don't think he should have been in there. The first thoughts that instantly popped into my head were "How'd he get in there? That's gotta be self-promotion......"

That just rubbed me the wrong way.

I also love how our team account said it's a new era! Time to start winning!
Reply/Quote
It was hard to get a good glimpse of all the pants, but I believe these are the three:
- white with black stripes (Higgins was wearing these)
- white with orange stripes (I think Bates wearing these)
- black with orange stripes (Boyd wearing these)
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote