Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
#3 overall pick in the draft
(11-22-2020, 11:48 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: He will be exactly the same.

Why are people worried? He traveled home with the team and was moving around under his own power.

You people worry so damn much for something that isn't in your control and has 0 effect on your livelihood.

Right. Like we worried he'd get hurt? Bengals fans wouldn't have to worry so much if so much of the worry didn't turn out to be warranted. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 11:50 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Any Coach that comes here will come under the assumption they will be working with JB. 

Forced players from old regime on new HC..... Rinse wash repeat. 

And who is going to come here with that already established. Another no name, no record Zac Taylor type. 

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 11:55 PM)jj22 Wrote: Forced players from old regime on new HC..... Rinse wash repeat. 

And who is going to come here with that already established. Another no name, no record Zac Taylor type. 

“Forced players” are you for real? Many coaches would kill for Joe Burrow at QB.

Reply/Quote
Tom Brady was in 5 Super Bowls AFTER his ACL tear in 2010.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 11:48 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Probably wants Andy back...

The Old reliable Dalton go to. 

Is Dalton available at pick 3? I didn't think so, so who is thinking about Dalton but you right now?

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 11:55 PM)jj22 Wrote: Forced players from old regime on new HC..... Rinse wash repeat. 

You're delusional. Unless they say he can't go anymore, you are absolutely living in fairy tale land. It won't be forced because he's absolutely the franchise. EVERYONE knows it. If you don't, you don't want to. 
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 11:56 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: “Forced players” are you for real? Many coaches would kill for Joe Burrow at QB.

Nobody is killing for Joe Burrow until they see how he plays post injury. 

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 11:58 PM)jj22 Wrote: Nobody is killing for Joe Burrow until they see how he plays post injury. 

Wanna bet? Modern medicine and history says otherwise. They'll be plenty of coaches that would ki for him barring medical prognosis saying he can't play 
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 11:58 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: You're delusional. Unless they say he can't go anymore, you are absolutely living in fairy tale land. It won't be forced because he's absolutely the franchise. EVERYONE knows it. If you don't, you don't want to. 

A fairytale? Today was a nightmare. 

And nobody knows anything about how he'll come out of this playing. 

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 12:00 AM)jj22 Wrote: A fairytale? Today was a nightmare. 

And nobody knows anything about how he'll come out of this playing. 

Your fairy tale hoping we take some other QB. It'll be OL and QB won't be on the table unless they say he can no longer play. 
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 12:02 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Your fairy tale hoping we take some other QB. It'll be OL and QB won't be on the table unless they say he can no longer play. 

You think that's my fairytale? Your just taking shots. Burrow going down today with such a brutal injury (it looked like it was more than "just" the ACL), isn't what anyone wanted. 

But you don't pass up on a QB worthy of a top 3 pick unless you know for sure you have a Franchise QB. And we don't.

If Zac stays then obviously this is moot. But if people want to clean house, you have to be open to all options. 

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 12:06 AM)jj22 Wrote: You think that's my fairytale? Your just taking shots. Burrow going down today with such a brutal injury (it looked like it was more than "just" the ACL), isn't what anyone wanted. 

But you don't pass up on a QB worthy of a top 3 pick unless you know for sure you have a Franchise QB. And we don't.

If Zac stays then obviously this is moot. But if people want to clean house, you have to be open to all options. 

You never answered my question about the last QB to not come back from an ACL? He came home with the team walking around. It may be some other damage but obviously not something so urgent he needed surgery right there. 

So like I said, if he can play, ain't no way anyone is taking another QB. 0%. I'm not taking shots, your just acting silly. 
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 12:08 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: You never answered my question about the last QB to not come back from an ACL? He came home with the team walking around. It may be some other damage but obviously not something so urgent he needed surgery right there. 

So like I said, if he can play, ain't no way anyone is taking another QB. 0%. I'm not taking shots, your just acting silly. 

He'll play again as the Teddy B's etc have. 

Will he play up to the same level is what we don't know. 

Reply/Quote
JJ, you're acting like he injured his throwing arm. If it's only an ACL then he's coming back and at worst he's a bit timid with people around his legs. Just like Palmer basically.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 12:11 AM)jj22 Wrote: He'll play again as the Teddy B's etc have. 

Will he play up to the same level is what we don't know. 

What are you talking about? Teddy B is playing the same he ever was. Desaun Watson. He's not a running back that has to cut and its not even his leg that he plants. Seriously, this is 2020 not 1990 or 1980. 
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 11:57 PM)jj22 Wrote: The Old reliable Dalton go to. 

Is Dalton available at pick 3? I didn't think so, so who is thinking about Dalton but you right now?

Well, Dalton did throw 3 TDs today and got a win.  Ninja Ninja

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 12:12 AM)Older Than You Too Wrote: JJ, you're acting like he injured his throwing arm. If it's only an ACL then he's coming back and at worst he's a bit timid with people around his legs. Just like Palmer basically.

This thread is about the 3rd pick. I'm presenting the argument that QB could be in the discussion given what happened today.

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 12:16 AM)jj22 Wrote: This thread is about the 3rd pick. I'm presenting the argument that QB could be in the discussion given what happened today.

And I'm replying that that is ridiculous. Burrow didn't get Chad Pennington-ed.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 12:22 AM)Older Than You Too Wrote: And I'm replying that that is ridiculous. Burrow didn't get Chad Pennington-ed.

Have they said how bad it is?

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 11:49 PM)jj22 Wrote: I wouldn't say his career is over. Just that if there is a new staff (best case scenario), then a QB at 3 must be an option given the uncertainty. 

Nope

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote