Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC Championship Bengals vs. Chiefs
Mahomes told Burrow he would see the Bengals in the playoffs and here we are......Bengals must avenge their brothers in battle, the Bills!
Reply/Quote
Round 2 - discuss!
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
The AFC Championship is now decided. We won the last meeting, but we need to put that behind us and win Sunday. I'm not feeling too good about a victory yet. We need our defense to step up and stop Mahomes.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 12:00 AM)QueenCity Wrote: Round 2 - discuss!

It’ll be a completely different game, gonna come down to no injuries during the game, and can we stop #87!
Burrow has to remain upright.
Reply/Quote
Woo Hoo!! My brother lives in KC. We’re flying out from CA for the game!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I dont want to face the chiefs again. Mahomes is lights out in Arrowhead
Reply/Quote
If Mathieu is out that will be gigantic. After watching Buffalo I have faith we can move the ball again on that defense. Swiss cheese in the second half. The problem is can we stop them? There is no way they let Chase dominate them again, Tee, CJ, Boyd need to step up. There will be an all out focus on Chase like Tennessee did. We will make them pay.
Reply/Quote
I already hate KC fans now, so we'd better pull this one out.

That said, if we win I'm sure excuses will come fast and furious.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Clyde Edwards-Helaire will be playing this time. This will be a new challenge for Lou Anarumo and the defense. He opens up the Chiefs’ passing game.
Reply/Quote
They may be so focused on stopping Chase that Higgins especially will be left open...and so will the running game

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 12:07 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I already hate KC fans now, so we'd better pull this one out.

That said, if we win I'm sure excuses will come fast and furious.

Gonna be a miserable week on social media.  
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Chiefs open as 7 point favorites
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 12:12 AM)QueenCity Wrote: Chiefs open as 7 point favorites

That’s ridiculous.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 12:03 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: The AFC Championship is now decided. We won the last meeting, but we need to put that behind us and win Sunday. I'm not feeling too good about a victory yet. We need our defense to step up and stop Mahomes.

We need to control the clock and keep Mahommes on the sidelines as much as possible. Or our defense will not have any energy left to chase him and the receivers around after a while. 
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 12:12 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: That’s ridiculous.

I hope it goes up.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Awesome. Exciting times for us Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 12:12 AM)QueenCity Wrote: Chiefs open as 7 point favorites

I see -6.5 with the o/u at 51.5. That is kinda low balling the o/u imo

Current temps in KC Saturday... high of 48 dropping to 30. So I wouldn't think weather is a factor.

I expect a shoot out, just like they faced with the Bills. Chiefs coming off a hard fought and emotional OT win.....
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 12:05 AM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: I dont want to face the chiefs again. Mahomes is lights out in Arrowhead

And Maxx Crosby was going to feast…

And Vrabel was 8-0 after the bye…

And King Henry was going to run wild…

And the Bengals never won a playoff game on the road…

Go ahead - keep betting against Joe Burrow and these Bengals.

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 12:10 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Clyde Edwards-Helaire will be playing this time. This will be a new challenge for Lou Anarumo and the defense. He opens up the Chiefs’ passing game.

He hasn’t even been their starter in the playoffs, McKinnom has been featured.
Reply/Quote
I wanted Buffalo. :/
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote