Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC Championship Bengals vs. Chiefs
(01-24-2022, 12:10 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Clyde Edwards-Helaire will be playing this time.  This will be a new challenge for Lou Anarumo and the defense.  He opens up the Chiefs’ passing game.

They ran the ball at will on us last time.  We played to prevent the long ball and gave up the run.  They'll likely do the same this week
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 04:00 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Should be a great game. We need to keep Kelce and Hill from beating us and when we get after Mahomes we need to get him 
down. The Bills couldn't do either and that is why they lost. Allen played too damn good for them to lose that game. Sucks for 
the Bills, oh well. I think we match up better with the Chiefs anyways and can beat them, we will see.

Flowers did alright with Kelce in the 2nd half.  I'm sure KC will try something to fix that, but it's still encouraging.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 02:46 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: It's put up or shut up time. We beat KC, but it required a record-breaking game from Chase, a few terrible defensive calls by KC, and a bit of that referee magic.

I don't expect all those things to happen again, so we're looking for the defense that played yesterday to show up, and we may be headed to the Super Bowl.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

I believe we also dropped two gimmie picks that would have helped us tremendously. 
Reply/Quote
WE GOT THIS!!!

Our D needs to step up, and hold them to 3 and outs...
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 01:56 AM)Adamantium Wrote: Oh God, I'm so sick of the Chiefs. I was hoping the Bills would spank them, but dammit. I hope like hell we can put them down once and for all next weekend. I don't want to see the Chiefs make another SB.  Sick

And I hope the Niners can put the Rams down. Bengals vs Niners III is what I'd love to see. Chiefs vs Rams would be a terrible SB for me, considering I hate both teams.

Greatest game of all time ...

[Image: Dsa8a6PUUAA6BVo.jpg]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 04:00 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Should be a great game. We need to keep Kelce and Hill from beating us and when we get after Mahomes we need to get him 
down. The Bills couldn't do either and that is why they lost. Allen played too damn good for them to lose that game. Sucks for 
the Bills, oh well. I think we match up better with the Chiefs anyways and can beat them, we will see.

(01-24-2022, 04:24 PM)samhain Wrote: Flowers did alright with Kelce in the 2nd half.  I'm sure KC will try something to fix that, but it's still encouraging.

Logan Wilson is also healthy this time and I'm looking forward to seeing that match-up as I think he'll be heavily involved in the defense of Kelce.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 01:56 AM)Adamantium Wrote: Oh God, I'm so sick of the Chiefs. I was hoping the Bills would spank them, but dammit. I hope like hell we can put them down once and for all next weekend. I don't want to see the Chiefs make another SB.  Sick

And I hope the Niners can put the Rams down. Bengals vs Niners III is what I'd love to see. Chiefs vs Rams would be a terrible SB for me, considering I hate both teams.

Bengals v 49ers would be ideal.

Bengals v Rams would make for great storylines with McVay vs Taylor, but I don't want to see their d-line against our o-line, and I'd also worry about refs favoring the huge market Rams.

Chiefs vs LA would suck.
Chiefs vs 49ers 2.0 would also suck.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I think the Bengals will play a good game on Sunday and eke out a win in a close one. Look for Money Mac to hit a game winning field goal again.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 01:23 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'm sure they are. No one wants to see the same team in the Superbowl over and over again.

I'm sure Bills fans will be pulling hard for us.

And at least one Lions fan from Detroit. 
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 04:24 PM)samhain Wrote: Flowers did alright with Kelce in the 2nd half.  I'm sure KC will try something to fix that, but it's still encouraging.

It is. I like our chances as long as we don't turn the ball over and let Kelce and Hill get into the Endzone too much.

We will score a lot of points against that Defense, or at least i sure as heck hope so, that D I have been watching lately is not good.

We have a good Defense right now on the other hand.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 04:44 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Logan Wilson is also healthy this time and I'm looking forward to seeing that match-up as I think he'll be heavily involved in the defense of Kelce.

For damn sure and now we have Pratt who didn't even play in our last game against the Chiefs.
Reply/Quote
I hate KC with every fiber of my being. Every cell in my body just oozes hate for that bunch. It started in 1970 and it continues today.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 12:21 AM)edindetroit Wrote: And at least one Lions fan from Detroit. 

I've been in Michigan since 2014 (Clare County). My wife is from here and a huge Lions fan.

What's your story? Why you pulling for the Bengals?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 12:17 PM)sloSTI Wrote: Looks like Romo is doing the AFC championship game this weekend, and hopefully he's slobber free

I can handle Romo as long as he doesn't try another Madden impersonation. Yikes that was awful and went on longer than it should have.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote