Reply/Quote
Per Schefter, 4/40.

MODS, please merge / delete! THANKS!
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1503400817482735619?s=21
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 01:03 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1503400817482735619?s=21

wow 1 minute after legal tampering and Schefter already knows the details?

Hmmm......
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Great news, kind of surprised we paid a Guard. Major upgrade, have always liked Cappa just didn't know he was
in the cards. I think now RT has to be next, we can live with Hop at Center but not Prince or a rookie at RT.
Reply/Quote
Well cohesion is important for the oline. Might as well get the Center now
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
Wasting NO time. That's already more than I thought they'd spend on a guard. LFG!
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 01:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well cohesion is important for the oline. Might as well get the Center now

You missed the part where Jensen re-signed last night with the Bucs after Brady didn't you?
Reply/Quote
Better run blocker no penalties to speak of. Get a center now and at least fix short yardage
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 01:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well cohesion is important for the oline. Might as well get the Center now

I guess, still think we can live with Hop at Center over Prince or a rookie at RT.

I would still be thinking about trading for La'el Collins. He would be affordable and allow us to get Jensen.
Reply/Quote
Yo Cappa Cappa!

Need to get Brad Bozeman, Ben Jones, or Brian Allen (kinda grown on me NGL) next.
Build a great wall up front to protect Burrow!
Reply/Quote
I mentioned Cappa on the discord this morning after someone mentioned him to me late last night that there was "interest" there.
Reply/Quote
Sweet! At least they took a swing at the o line. Need more but can’t complain about the first 10 mins of FA
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 01:08 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I guess, still think we can live with Hop at Center over Prince or a rookie at RT.

I would still be thinking about trading for La'el Collins. He would be affordable and allow us to get Jensen.

I would still go get Tomlinson as well.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals who are notorious for following the NFL rules illegally tampered. Welcome to the real NFL Katie Blackburn!

Reply/Quote
YEAH
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 01:07 PM)Au165 Wrote: You missed the part where Jensen re-signed last night with the Bucs after Brady didn't you?

Missed this myself, oh well. Still think RT is the biggest need after the Cappa signing.
Reply/Quote
Well this will be a good move but i wont celebrate till the ink is on the paper... We have seen things change before.
Reply/Quote