[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
FFS.....they got to be kidding....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
This is a joke right?
Reply/Quote
Didn't see the hit. Didn't hear anything about it till now. Is this just bs or deserved? Thanks in advance!
Reply/Quote
Didn't even hear about or see this hit. WTF happened?
Reply/Quote
Don't post often, but, I'm not surprised. After the end of the Pittsburgh playoff game a few years ago I'm convinced this league as no respect for the team or the city they represent. Mike Brown must have pissed the higher ups off somehow. Hate to sound like a whiner but that's how I see it.
Reply/Quote
If true and suspended, I know Im jumping the gun, but if true, what do you do next year? He seems to get hurt alot, mostly hurts himself, every play of his will be under a microscope for the week. Not knocking the guy, Hes an awesome player, maybe a decade too late, but if the game is getting to the point where he cant adjust and play to the leagues standards what do you do.
Reply/Quote
Schefter seems to be the only source.

And I watched the entire game - and have no idea what the league (if true) is talking about.
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2017, 12:20 AM)TKUHL Wrote: If true and suspended, I know Im jumping the gun, but if true, what do you do next year? He seems to get hurt alot, mostly hurts himself, every play of his will be under a microscope for the week. Not knocking the guy, Hes an awesome player, maybe a decade too late, but if the game is getting to the point where he cant adjust and play to the leagues standards what do you do.

Sign his ass. F this league. Bunch of woosie homer living jack wagon Swiss cheese smelling bastards.
Reply/Quote
This is ***** bull
Reply/Quote
Was disappointed watching the KC game I'm not sure any of the Bengals hit anybody.
Reply/Quote
It was legal hit. **** this League
Reply/Quote
The powers that be saw him dance in the stands this afternoon and made the decision that he needs to be punished. Since they can't technically suspend him for that display they decided to pin a phantom hit from the week prior onto his record.
Reply/Quote
Link http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2729936-vontaze-burfict-reportedly-facing-5-game-suspension-for-hit-on-anthony-sherman
Reply/Quote
That wasn't an ilegal hit at all.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Cincinnati Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict will reportedly be suspended for five games because of an illegal hit on fullback Anthony Sherman, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Schefter added that Burfict is appealing the suspension and will have a hearing next week.

The hit took place in the second quarter of his team's Week 2 preseason game against the Kansas City Chiefs.

This article will be updated to provide more information on this story as it becomes available.
Reply/Quote
Burfict potential defensive mvp candidate - NFL cant let that happen. Total bullshit
Reply/Quote
If that "hit" is a five game suspension then both Ryan Shazier and Mike Mitchell should be suspended for life for their numerous cases of launching themselves into receivers and running backs leading with their helmets.
Reply/Quote