Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Dear Bengals...
(12-08-2015, 03:44 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I throw a Steelers decal in the toilet and piss on it whenever i have to go. 

Not sure if that's respect, but whatev.

I throw rfaulk34 in the toilet and piss on him whenever I have to go.  
Not sure if that's respect, but it is what he likes.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2015, 02:46 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Wow, the Bengals go 9-2 and suddenly the Bengals fanbase are now experts at what it takes to be an NFL "fan". Really, dudes? You're giving me advice on how to be a "fan"?

I guess I should listen. It's not easy to be a fan of a team that hasn't won a playoff game in over 2 decades. So, I guess when it comes to rooting for a team of futility, y'all are the experts. No other fanbase in the NFL would put up with a team like the Bengals for 2 decades.

I've been a fan of the Colts since I first learned to recognize NFL football teams (I was 12). The horseshoe on the helmet looked very cool to me - and still does. Unlike STRIPES, which reminds me of some kind of jailhouse outfit. Anyone who knows me personally knows how much of a Colts fan I am. So I'm not going to let a bunch of people who root for a team wearing stripes on their helmet tell me whether I am or am not a Colts fan. Let's discuss this again AFTER your striped team wins a playoff game - IF they do!  Rolleyes

It took you till age 12 to figure out what football was? Were you raised Amish or something?
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 11:31 PM)Beaker Wrote: What is your prediction for this week's Bengals vs steelers game?

Please guarantee a steelers victory.

The game is in Cincy?

Hmmnnn.... tough one. If the Bengals start scoring right away and never let up, it will be the Bengals game. However, if they're slow to start and Big Ben and the Steelers score first and get ahead? Then, it's the Steeler's game.

The game isn't going to be a blowout. It'll be most likely decided by a field goal.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 07:33 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: It took you till age 12 to figure out what football was? Were you raised Amish or something?

I was aware of football BEFORE 12. However, I wasn't paying attention to PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL until I was 12. I didn't really care about it until that time. There was too much else to do in the Tampa Bay area where I grew up.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 10:25 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: You only respect the Steelers when:

A: They kick Indy's ass. Only to downplay your crappy teams performance.

B: They play Cincinnati. Because you're simply just a troll.

We all see what you're doing here. The Colts are tanking so you're trying to jump on the Pittsburgh bandwagon.

Have some god damned dignity man.

You must have some kind of reading/learning disability. You appear to NOT BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND that I respect the Steelers all the time, without conditions. In much the same way I respect the Buccaneers and Broncos. No conditions! The Colts aren't so good this year, but they'll still make it to the playoffs. For some reason, I feel that if they do, they'll win at least one game. They're like that this year. Play good one day, play bad another. It's weird.

This season, it just happened to be that the Colts played the Bucs one week and the following week they played the Steelers. The Colts beat the Bucs, but lost to the Steelers. I would have preferred that the wins and losses would have been the other way around because then I wouldn't have had to put up with my relatives whining and carrying on. Either way, it would have put the Colts in the position they are right now.

I don't know why y'all are trying to find some other reason as to why I respect the teams that I do. It's really pretty simple. :snark:
Reply/Quote
You really have no reason to complain about Bengals not beating Texans when Colts couldn't beat Steelers. It's not like anyone, even in Indianapolis, thought the Colts would beat the Steelers this past week at the time Texans beat the Bengals. The team you root for needs to start handling your own business or you're in danger of losing the AFC South - Yikes!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 09:09 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: The game is in Cincy?

Hmmnnn.... tough one. If the Bengals start scoring right away and never let up, it will be the Bengals game. However, if they're slow to start and Big Ben and the Steelers score first and get ahead? Then, it's the Steeler's game.

You mean like the last time when the Steelers went up 7-3 after 1 QTR, 7-6 at the half, 10-3 after 3 QTRs and lost 16-10? :snark:

(12-08-2015, 09:24 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: I don't know why y'all are trying to find some other reason as to why I respect the teams that I do. It's really pretty simple. :snark:

Because you don't respect them, you ROOT for them. Well, obviously you respect them, but every time you use the word 'respect', you are actually meaning to use the word 'root' or 'cheer' for. The words ARE not interchangeable as you keep thinking they are.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 09:24 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: You must have some kind of reading/learning disability. You appear to NOT BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND that I respect the Steelers all the time, without conditions. In much the same way I respect the Buccaneers and Broncos. No conditions! The Colts aren't so good this year, but they'll still make it to the playoffs. For some reason, I feel that if they do, they'll win at least one game. They're like that this year. Play good one day, play bad another. It's weird.

This season, it just happened to be that the Colts played the Bucs one week and the following week they played the Steelers. The Colts beat the Bucs, but lost to the Steelers. I would have preferred that the wins and losses would have been the other way around because then I wouldn't have had to put up with my relatives whining and carrying on. Either way, it would have put the Colts in the position they are right now.

I don't know why y'all are trying to find some other reason as to why I respect the teams that I do. It's really pretty simple. :snark:

I thought I told you to shut up?  You're like a pimple on the butt of this board.  Pop it and shut up.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 11:24 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I thought I told you to shut up?  You're like a pimple on the butt of this board.  Pop it and shut up.

And who are you again? Are you the owner of this board?

Didn't think so. Just another striped leech. I actually don't remember you when the Bengals were sucking in the previous years. You just happen to be here when they have the best season in franchise history. Talk about bandwagon!  Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 09:24 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: You must have some kind of reading/learning disability. You appear to NOT BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND that I respect the Steelers all the time, without conditions. In much the same way I respect the Buccaneers and Broncos. No conditions! The Colts aren't so good this year, but they'll still make it to the playoffs. For some reason, I feel that if they do, they'll win at least one game. They're like that this year. Play good one day, play bad another. It's weird.

Liking the Broncos because Peyton Manningina plays for them is the definition of liking them with conditions. 

Derp

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

(12-02-2015, 07:57 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Wrote:You just drop the donkeys, when manning retires? TBH I would like to to see him sign with the colts and then retire. 

Yes! Why is that so hard to understand? It was because of Manning that I liked them in the first place!  [Image: dry.gif]

:rolleyes: You gotta start keeping up with what you have going on in your head   :hooked:
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 09:12 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: I was aware of football BEFORE 12. However, I wasn't paying attention to PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL until I was 12. I didn't really care about it until that time. There was too much else to do in the Tampa Bay area where I grew up.

Obviously playing organized youth football wasn't an option in Tampa.Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 11:37 AM)Wyche Wrote: Obviously playing organized youth football wasn't an option in Tampa.Mellow

Or else he just didn't respect it.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 01:32 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Or else he just didn't respect it.

DingDing
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 09:12 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: I was aware of football BEFORE 12. However, I wasn't paying attention to PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL until I was 12. I didn't really care about it until that time. There was too much else to do in the Tampa Bay area where I grew up.

Ive spent quite a bit of time in Tampa, and im calling bullshit.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 11:37 AM)Wyche Wrote: Obviously playing organized youth football wasn't an option in Tampa.Mellow

Did I say there wasn't football? There was football, baseball, soccer... all kinds of sports. It's just "I" wasn't interested in professional football until I was 12, okay? Therefore, if I wasn't interested in something, I didn't pay a whole lot of attention to it. Does that make it clearer?  :snark:
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 04:19 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Ive spent quite a bit of time in Tampa, and im calling bullshit.

Calling bullshit on what? Your line of thinking? What exactly are you calling bullshit about the Tampa Bay area Mr. visitor with a big opinion?
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 07:13 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Did I say there wasn't football? There was football, baseball, soccer... all kinds of sports. It's just "I" wasn't interested in professional football until I was 12, okay? Therefore, if I wasn't interested in something, I didn't pay a whole lot of attention to it. Does that make it clearer?  :snark:

You got picked on a lot in school, huh?
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 09:18 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Yes! Why is that so hard to understand? It was because of Manning that I liked them in the first place!  [Image: dry.gif]

Rolleyes You gotta start keeping up with what you have going on in your head   :hooked:

Looks like I have an answer to what I posted earlier in regards to bandwagonfanforever:

(12-07-2015, 05:37 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Yes, we can read. It's apparent that either YOU don't know what words mean or your too stupid to remember the bullshit that you post constantly.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 07:13 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Did I say there wasn't football? There was football, baseball, soccer... all kinds of sports. It's just "I" wasn't interested in professional football until I was 12, okay? Therefore, if I wasn't interested in something, I didn't pay a whole lot of attention to it. Does that make it clearer?  :snark:

(12-09-2015, 08:19 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: You got picked on a lot in school, huh?

......so....pretty much what Tiger said. Hilarious

Most kids play football around age 8....and that's at least the age they pick a team. Then again....even most 8 year olds can stick to one team , so I can see where your issues stem from. Smirk

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote