Poll: Broncos ball
Joe B.
Tyler B.
Larry O.
Germaine P.
Evan M.
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Denver Game Game Ball
Ugly win is better than a pretty loss and we get to award a game ball. Nominees:

Joe Burrow: 68% completion rate, 103.8 passer rating, and 25 yards on the ground

Tyler Boyd: 5 catches, 95 yards, 1 TD

Larry Ogunjobi: 4 tackles 1.5 sacks

Germaine Pratt: 15 tackles, 1 pass defended

Evan McPhearson: 3 FGs to include Bengal record 58 yarder

Other: Explain yourself
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The refs for gifting us with that down by contact strip fumble
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 09:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Ugly win is better than a pretty loss and we get to award a game ball. Nominees:

Joe Burrow: 68% completion rate, 103.8 passer rating, and 25 yards on the ground

Tyler Boyd: 5 catches, 95 yards, 1 TD

Larry Ogunjobi: 4 tackles 1.5 sacks

Germaine Pratt: 15 tackles, 1 pass defended

Evan McPhearson: 3 FGs to include Bengal record 58 yarder

Other: Explain yourself
Pratt really impressed today..LArry O too
Reply/Quote
It has to go to Trey Hendrickson.

He wreaked havoc all day long and forced multiple holding calls.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
But in all seriousness, Joe burrow moving the chains with his legs was nice to see. I havent seen him scramble that well since before his knee was shredded
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 09:33 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: The refs for gifting us with that down by contact strip fumble

It wasn't a gift. QB clearly contacted him after he possessed it and was going down.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 09:35 PM)cinci4life Wrote: It wasn't a gift. QB clearly contacted him after he possessed it and was going down.

It was not clearly

Lock didn’t touch Kareem

We were gifted and I’m happy about it
Reply/Quote
Germaine Pratt gets my vote. He was a beast against the pass and the run.
Reply/Quote
The sequence at the end of the first half may have won it. Denver misses a FG, lets the Bengals get in position for one,and McPherson nails a 57-yarder! Irish pride!
Reply/Quote
Kicker it is & I'm glad the Bengals aggressively used a pick on him rather than hoping they could sign him as a UDFA.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 09:36 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: It was not clearly

Lock didn’t touch Kareem

We were gifted and I’m happy about it

Got him on the back of the neck/shoulder area. CBS showed a clear replay of it after the replay announcement was made.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Evan got my vote. You draft a kicker and that's how it should be. Great job.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
I'll give it to Kicker McKickington. When you set a franchise record and the rest of the players who are being paid to score come up a bit short...well, you win the gameball.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 09:35 PM)cinci4life Wrote: It wasn't a gift. QB clearly contacted him after he possessed it and was going down.

It was iffy.
Reply/Quote
Germaine Pratt was an monster out there today. Just an absolute tackling machine, and he had a defended pass that was as nice as you’ll see from any DB. He gets my vote.

Reply/Quote
McPherson pretty easy for me. Hendrickson would be #2. Maybe he didn’t end up with great stats? He definitely had a big impact as usual.

Apple also had some big pass breakups. Not player of the game category but deserves mention after the s**t he took early this year (mostly deserved but still)
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 09:39 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Got him on the back of the neck/shoulder area. CBS showed a clear replay of it after the replay announcement was made.

Yep. He definitely made contact. You can call it a stupid rule, as it had no effect on the play, but they called it correctly.

Reply/Quote
The Boys Knew this win was a must!!
Feels good for the team/coaches/fans right now!!
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I went Tyler Boyd. Dude has been neglected all year and then they call his number and he performs. That may have been another piece coming together.

Reply/Quote