Poll: Broncos ball
Joe B.
Tyler B.
Larry O.
Germaine P.
Evan M.
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Denver Game Game Ball
(12-20-2021, 01:53 AM)Spider Wrote: Bailey seemed to play well in the next man up role
Anyone know if Davis Gaither (sp) is dressing and did he get any snaps today?

ADG is out for the season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 07:59 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I love this.  Hilarious how Kareem's teammates immediately start trying to strip the ball and he "covers up".  Very cool for ZT to name out the DTs, as they did have a massive game. 

A couple other "honorable mentions":

Tyler Boyd was huge.  As much as they were having trouble moving the ball, Boyd's move after the long reception to turn it in to a TD, which turned out to be the only TD of the day for the Bengals, was awesome.  

Fred Johnson.  Didn't hear his name once, and as for the OTs, that is what you want.  Thought there were really good holes in the run game, and Burrow kept clean almost all day.  Ditto Jackson Carman.

Kevin Huber.  I was pretty pissed at his effort last week, and yes, you can claim thin air, but his placement was amazing and he averaged over 50 yards a punt (and had about 5 or 6 of them).  We also forget the importance of the holder on FG, and Huber is gold. 

Lou Anarumo.  Had the right plan and they held a playoff contending team, at home, to 10 points.  

Khalid wanted that touchdown! He reminded me of the Japanese lineman in "The Replacements" who unexpectedly gets the ball.  Hilarious

Carman took on 2 defensive players and blocked one with each hand on Perine's longest run. 

Huber has been taking injections in his hip, as much as I hate to say it, he's probably about done after this season. 

Props to Lou once again for proving his doubters wrong. 
Reply/Quote
Had to vote other.
So many deserving players this week but I'll vote for our defense (As a whole group including coaches) just played & coached their ass off.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 12:17 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: Wrong again, kijana. PLUS his name isnt legatron

booooo

According to the majority of the board, I am.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Kareem. 13 snaps and he was a beast.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Germaine Pratt, dude was everywhere being a BEAST! 15 tackles? Shocked
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 10:29 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Khalid wanted that touchdown! He reminded me of the Japanese lineman in "The Replacements" who unexpectedly gets the ball.  Hilarious

Carman took on 2 defensive players and blocked one with each hand on Perine's longest run. 

Huber has been taking injections in his hip, as much as I hate to say it, he's probably about done after this season.

Props to Lou once again for proving his doubters wrong. 

Not calling you a liar, but source?
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
11 balls for the defence. They were awesome across the board.

Apple isn't getting enough love for the pass defense that might have been the difference in the game.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 10:32 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: That was just a (bad) joke.

With the way Apple has played since his job security was in question, I wouldn't want to sit him for Waynes.
This.

The team has great chemistry and apple has played well.  Why risk messing that up bringing a guy in at this stage that may or may not be any better.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 05:14 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Not calling you a liar, but source?

Sled is the source, he is the injector.
Reply/Quote
Goes to Coach Lou Anarumo
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 05:14 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Not calling you a liar, but source?

https://mobile.twitter.com/laurelpfahler/status/1458118593783205896
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 09:33 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: The refs for gifting us with that down by contact strip fumble

No gift, correct call.  Watching it live I was immediately worried they'd bring the ball back to where he originally fell after the inevitable contact with Jimmy G while stripping the ball from him.

I was gonna mention Khalid for that play alone deserves a lot of credit but I'd go McPherson.  Dude put 10 precious points on the board including that 58 yarder!  Oh hell yea.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 09:35 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: But in all seriousness, Joe burrow moving the chains with his legs was nice to see.  I havent seen him scramble that well since before his knee was shredded

He definitely appears fully recovered and I love how he has the sense to get what's there then get down or out of bounds.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
They say it usually takes a full year to get back to 100% from that type of injury, and Joe had the surgery last December. So right on schedule.

Reply/Quote
Huber. . .

57 yard punt out of bounds at Denver 10

From own 9 yard line 57 yard punt with zero return.

61 yard punt downed on Denver 5 yard line

56 yard punt to Denver 10 with zero return.

51 yard punt to Denver 7 yard line.

When you have to depend on your defense to win games the punter becomes crucial/
Reply/Quote