Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeremy Hill Talking Smack And Dre Responds
Jeremy,

You did less for the team than the guy making up Gatorade before the game.

Be a participant in a SB win or STFU.

The End.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2019, 09:17 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Be a participant in a SB win or STFU.

The End.

Does that apply to everyone posting here also?
Reply/Quote
Meh, don't be too hard on Jeremy. Ten years from now he'll be selling that ring to get his sorry ass out of tax debt.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2019, 09:28 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Does that apply to everyone posting here also?

What do you think?  You so clever.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2019, 09:33 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: What do you think?  You so clever.

What I think is that if fans who never did anything can trash players rndlessly on their computers then the players should be allowed to snap back.

Don't dish it out if you can't take it back.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2019, 07:43 AM)fredtoast Wrote: What I think is that if fans who never did anything can trash players rndlessly on their computers then the players should be allowed to snap back.

I'm fairly confident that I could cover up a ball with two arms and hold onto it like dropping it was a matter of life and death if just doing that is the difference between winning a franchise's first playoff game in over two decades.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2019, 08:07 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm fairly confident that I could cover up a ball with two arms and hold onto it like dropping it was a matter of life and death if just doing that is the difference between winning a franchise's first playoff game in over two decades.

And I am fairly confident that a couple of 300+ lb NFL defensive linemne could strip that ball from you like taking candy from a baby.

My point is that if you are going to talk trash about an NFL player then he is entitled to talk back.  If you think what he said was low class then so was everything said about him by you.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2019, 09:51 AM)fredtoast Wrote: And I am fairly confident that a couple of 300+ lb NFL defensive linemne could strip that ball from you like taking candy from a baby.

My point is that if you are going to talk trash about an NFL player then he is entitled to talk back.  If you think what he said was low class then so was everything said about him by you.

Maybe, but since it was only one 230 lb NFL linebacker that did it to Hill, I feel pretty confident that he couldn't.

He had one job to do and I'm pretty sure if we all had one thing to do at a job and millions of fans pride rested on it, we could do it.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2019, 07:43 AM)fredtoast Wrote: What I think is that if fans who never did anything can trash players rndlessly on their computers then the players should be allowed to snap back.

What you are failing to see is that he is moronically going back to slam on his old team's fan base after not actually participating in winning anything.

Seems kinda meaningless, childish, and hollow to me coming from a pro sports athlete.

You keep taking the high road Fred, but his issues here were brought on by his own actions and lack of production. 

Not so much by the fans.

That's okay later down the road when he's gloating and showing off his SB ring, it'll hit him when someone asks how he played in the game...

Hit him like someone ripping a ball out of his hands when his number was called and he epically failed.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2019, 09:51 AM)fredtoast Wrote: And I am fairly confident that a couple of 300+ lb NFL defensive linemne could strip that ball from you like taking candy from a baby.

You can talk back to SOME people, but talking back to a whole fanbase when we all know he got plenty of support from Bengals fans after he screwed up?? He should have shut his fat mouth or at least made it a point to say something along the lines of "not all Bengal fans".

He's a douche and I hope he gets the shit kicked out of him. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2019, 08:51 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: What you are failing to see is that he is moronically going back to slam on his old team's fan base after not actually participating in winning anything.

What you are failing to see is that the fans here that ripped Jeremy never participated in winning anything either.

I am not saying you can't rip on athletes, but if you call them "low class" for ripping back then you are also calling yourself "low class".

You can't be smug when you dish it out and then act offended when it comes back on you.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2019, 01:10 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What you are failing to see is that the fans here that ripped Jeremy never participated in winning anything either.

I am not saying you can't rip on athletes, but if you call them "low class" for ripping back then you are also calling yourself "low class".

You can't be smug when you dish it out and then act offended when it comes back on you.

Didn't say he's low class.

He's trying to wind back the hands of time to gloat.

Which is moronic by any standards.

Until he decided to dig on the fan base here, he was barely a blip on the radar anymore.

It's just plain sad. Cry
Reply/Quote
Hopefully he gets CTE and forgets his own name by the time he's 40.
Reply/Quote
Not a Dre fan, but glad to see someone stick up for the fans.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote

No they should not be allowed to snap back.

Fans pay their salaries.
Criticism, whether by sports talkers or fans comes with the "job" they have chosen. They are bigger than life role models to children whether they like it or not.

They cant exist as football players without fans, conversely we wouldn't miss a beat in our daily lives without football players. They are meaningless. Useless. So shut up and dribble...or run the ball.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2019, 08:28 PM)Older Than You Too Wrote: Hopefully he gets CTE and forgets his own name by the time he's 40.

That’s OTT
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
It’s time we moved on from Hill.

You all laughed at me.
Reply/Quote

Dude you are such a defense attorney, it is like all the bad guys pay you money...

Good for you Fred.

Newsflash, Jeremy Hill is the one who dished it out and it is Dre and the fans responding...
Reply/Quote
Will he still be a Patriot next year?

And is it true his ring is engraved with an asterisk on it?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(02-15-2019, 04:12 PM)McC Wrote: Will he still be a Patriot next year?

And is it true his ring is engraved with an asterisk on it?

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote