Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lion Hunter Costume
(09-10-2015, 12:33 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I didn't miss the discussions, I've read most of this forum since the day it became available. I just didn't really post much in here at first.

Like I said, I'm not assuming anything but from your post, you called 100% of people from the Middle East and Africa "savages". You can say now that it's not what you meant, but those words that you put together in the past does, in fact, say that. That's all I'm saying here.

Yeah they come from savage areas of the world. Which I have defined. Life is never 100% of anything. I don't deal in absolutes and no realistic person does. I'm sorry that's what you took out of that, but now that we are clear we can move forward.
(09-10-2015, 12:49 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah they come from savage areas of the world.   Which I have defined.    Life is never 100% of anything.   I don't deal in absolutes and no realistic person does.   I'm sorry that's what you took out of that, but now that we are clear we can move forward.

(05-30-2015, 05:17 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I don't want those animals here.... Same reason I don't want anyone from the Middle East or Africa here ....  We start letting savages in here then we lose our sensibilities and start to accept their savage ways.

That is an absolute.  If you say you don't deal in absolutes knowing full well you deal in absolutes, "your" a liar.  You've been caught in three lies today alone, liar.  

Realistic and reasonable people don't deal in absolutes, which rules you out as realistic and reasonable.
(05-30-2015, 06:08 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why?  I would have to be on the hook for gf sister for 10 years if she comes?  I don't mind standing for them.   Either find a sponsor who accepts the risk for you or take your chances.   Sounds fair.   

When did you and your "gf" get married?  Let me know where you registered and I'll send you two crazy kids a nice gift.
(09-10-2015, 01:12 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: When did you and your "gf" get married?  Let me know where you registered and I'll send you two crazy kids a nice gift.

Lol you went back to May for that post. Classic .

It's time for you to log off and go outside for some sun.
(09-10-2015, 01:17 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lol you went back to May for that post.    Classic .  

It's time for you to log off and go outside for some sun.

I have something called a memory.  I just preemptively posted your quote to save you the trouble of asking me to post your quote about your "gf"'s sister.

So when were you forced into your government marriage of convenience with your "gf"?  June?  July?  August?  Where are the wedding photos in your avatar?

We already established your pattern of dishonesty earlier today, I'm curious about your government marriage now.  I have my doubts "your" married at all.
(09-10-2015, 09:33 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah anyone who grows up conditioned to violence is a concern of mine.   Doesn't mean I am not sympathetic to their needs.  Just reinforces why I think we need strict limitations on immigration.

So you're not denying that you said everyone from Africa and the Middle East is a "savage"?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-10-2015, 01:47 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I have something called a memory.  I just preemptively posted your quote to save you the trouble of asking me to post your quote about your "gf"'s sister.

So when were you forced into your government marriage of convenience with your "gf"?  June?  July?  August?  Where are the wedding photos in your avatar?

We already established your pattern of dishonesty earlier today, I'm curious about your government marriage now.  I have my doubts "your" married at all.

getting interesting.  
6/22/15

(06-22-2015, 02:54 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Omg I bet.   My gf side of the family is like that too....

6/26/15

(06-26-2015, 05:26 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If my wife protested the government she doesn't run the risk of an arrest ...

Oh, look . . . You two crazy kids got married between 6/22/15 and 6/26/15.  I thought most couples got married on the weekend?  But, anyhoo . . .  Why didn't you tell us?  Show us the wedding photos.  Tell me where "your" registered so I can buy you a toaster.
(09-11-2015, 04:16 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: 6/22/15

6/26/15

Oh, look . . . You two crazy kids got married between 6/22/15 and 6/26/15.  I thought most couples got married on the weekend?  But, anyhoo . . .  Why didn't you tell us?  Show us the wedding photos.  Tell me where "your" registered so I can buy you a toaster.

Troll maybe?  He was outed the minute he started posting in the old P&R.
(09-10-2015, 01:06 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: That is an absolute.  If you say you don't deal in absolutes knowing full well you deal in absolutes, "your" a liar.  You've been caught in three lies today alone, liar.  

Realistic and reasonable people don't deal in absolutes, which rules you out as realistic and reasonable.

That son of gun StLucy did say that didn't he.

Maybe he meant he didn't want them here because of the reputation their religion and culture has.  It's not exactly the same thing but its similar to not wanting illegals, you don't know which one is good or which one is gonna murder someone like that Mexican savage did in San Fran recently.
(09-12-2015, 12:26 AM)Blutarsky Wrote: That son of gun StLucy did say that didn't he.

Maybe he meant he didn't want them here because of the reputation their religion and culture has.  It's not exactly the same thing but its similar to not wanting illegals, you don't know which one is good or which one is gonna murder someone like that Mexican savage did in San Fran recently.

Bless your deceitful, little heart. You actually think "your" fooling someone with your lies.
(09-10-2015, 04:28 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So you're not denying that you said everyone from Africa and the Middle East is a "savage"?

I never said everyone. But if you live in an area of savages then....
(09-14-2015, 01:23 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I never said everyone.  But if you live in an area of savages then....

So you're not saying it, you're just implying it?

(09-13-2015, 01:30 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Bless your deceitful, little heart.  You actually think "your" fooling someone with your lies.

Poor blutarsky. Let this guy post. I'm not him and he isn't me.

It's quite hilarious that your so wrapped up in all this that your stalking away. If this message board gets you this worked up then maybe you should take a break.

Will look forward to your report on past posts from all my supposed accounts. It makes me laugh that your willing to actually waste your personal time doing any of that stuff.
(09-14-2015, 01:30 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So you're not saying it, you're just implying it?

It's not an all or nothing. What happens in your area depends a lot. Your trying to make it all or nothing and it's not that.... But when speaking on an immigration policy. It has to be an all or nothing because your can't take a fine tooth comb.

These are two different things.
(09-14-2015, 01:30 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So you're not saying it, you're just implying it?

If you scroll up you'll see his quote stating he didn't want "anyone" immigrating from Africa and the Middle East.
(09-14-2015, 01:41 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: If you scroll up you'll see his quote stating he didn't want "anyone" immigrating from Africa and the Middle East.

Yes I did. And I have stated i wanted a 1924 style immigration policy. Since we are at war with radical Islam, the Middle East and Africa is a base for most of this. So why would I want anyone from there here?

Did we not limit immigration from germany when we were at war? Or Japan? This is pretty common.
(09-14-2015, 01:35 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Poor blutarsky.   Let this guy post.   I'm not him and he isn't me.  

It's quite hilarious that your so wrapped up in all this that your stalking away.   If this message board gets you this worked up then maybe you should take a break.  

Will look forward to your report on past posts from all my supposed accounts.    It makes me laugh that your willing to actually waste your personal time doing any of that stuff.

I guess that's why he wastes his time defending your views and explaining your shared thoughts on "savages."

Why won't you tell me where you and your wife are registered so I can send you a gift?
(09-14-2015, 01:46 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yes I did.   And I have stated i wanted a 1924 style immigration policy.    Since we are at war with radical Islam, the Middle East and Africa is a base for most of this.   So why would I want anyone from there here?  

Did we not limit immigration from germany when we were at war?   Or Japan?   This is pretty common.

The 1924 policy is racist. We had internment camps during WWII, but that doesn't make them morally acceptable.

Since you believe in denying access to everyone from Central and South America, the Middle East, and Africa based upon stereotypes; I guess we will have to deny access to movie theaters, schools, and churches to white guys because they're the savages shooting them up?
(09-14-2015, 01:38 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's not an all or nothing.   What happens in your area depends a lot.     Your trying to make it all or nothing and it's not that....  But when speaking on an immigration policy.   It has to be an all or nothing because your can't take a fine tooth comb.    

These are two different things.

Ok, because you said "anyone" and later referred to those people as "savages". You then said "I never said everyone. But if you live in an area of savages then..."

At the very least, you're suggesting that enough of the people from those areas are "savage" enough that we need to stop all immigration to prevent them from turning us into a country of "savages". 

Either way it's incredibly racist.