Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread***
(04-15-2024, 04:54 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Carolina just traded for Diontae Johnson. I don’t really see them trading for another WR.

He's only getting paid 10 Million dollars and is in the final year of his contract. I think Tee is on the Table for them still.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2024, 08:35 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: Tee and his camp can disagree all they want but the facts are that since Devonta Smith was drafted Smith has played in more games, has taken more snaps, has more receptions, more yards and more TDs than Higgins in the same time period.  Devonta Smith has simply outperformed Tee Higgins since he has been in the league.  Higgins with his lower production shouldnt expect the same type of contract Smith got.  Yes Higgins has been injured but you cant dismiss the loss of production.  DJ Reader signed a lower contract because of injuries.  We signed Trent Brown cheap because of injuries.  Injuries are a factor in contracts.     If Tee is healthy and produces big this coming year, he will get a larger contract.  If he gets hurt again and doesnt have good production he will get smaller offers.  That is the reality.   You cant dismiss injuries and lower production because that does factor in to contracts.  Right now Tee is not producing at the same level as Smith and many other WRs and he shouldnt expect to be paid like it.

All true. If I was Tee Higgins I would take a slightly lower deal than DeVonta Smith took and be happy if the Bengals offer him such.
Reply/Quote
TE Mitch Wilcox signed with the Patriots

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-22-2024, 07:16 PM)pally Wrote: TE Mitch Wilcox signed with the Patriots

Was a good player for us, happy Mitch is still in the league. I think we Draft a TE anyways.
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2024, 07:16 PM)pally Wrote: TE Mitch Wilcox signed with the Patriots

It may help us in getting a compensatory pick in 2024. He is not a big contract, but he is a loss.

If we are not going to sign Boyd, I hope someone else signs him prior to June 1. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2024, 07:25 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Was a good player for us, happy Mitch is still in the league. I think we Draft a TE anyways.

I would like to see them take a 6th or 7th on Tip Reiman.   6'7 271 pound TE know for blocking.  Ran a 4.64.    Was a walk on that made Team Captain.  High character guy.  

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/tip-reiman/32005245-4957-7302-3782-d7697a4f655d
Reply/Quote