Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
NFL HQ Calls the Steelers Bitches!
(05-27-2016, 04:24 PM)Wyche Wrote: ......and yet, you keep responding.....

....oh, and good one bfine.....lol.

That is a total Brad post.  I keep responding because I like having fun with you.  But then again....If I apply your logic to you..... Cool
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(05-27-2016, 04:26 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: That is a total Brad post.  I keep responding because I like having fun with you.  But then again....If I apply your logic to you..... Cool

:hooked:

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I'm still gonna break your ****** fingers SCS......

(05-27-2016, 01:54 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: He left himself an out...He said "one of their top players." Crocker wasn't one of their top players.  Wink

I did say that....   If it was a nobody steeler I wouldn't have made a thread.   But it's one of their top guys.    He just sounds like a baby still going on.....  Fans are the only ones who should be going on .... Players, especially too players need to be moved on.
(05-27-2016, 02:22 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: That being said.  None of them were good back then so it's a moot point. 

Whitworth is the union rep and commenting on social media usage and threats.     Using that is pretty weak.    Especially when that topic was an issue last year.   
(05-26-2016, 06:02 PM)6andcounting Wrote: 7 long minutes later....

The same amount of time it took you to read that post you quoted of his? You stuttering and mispronouncing words while reading makes seven minutes seem like an eternity, does it not?

(05-28-2016, 08:06 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: The same amount of time it took you to read that post you quoted of his? You stuttering and mispronouncing words while reading makes seven minutes seem like an eternity, does it not?

Meanwhile, you're just over here butchering the English language.

(05-28-2016, 08:06 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: The same amount of time it took you to read that post you quoted of his? You stuttering and mispronouncing words while reading makes seven minutes seem like an eternity, does it not?

Brad is out here getting Ethered and you come with this a day late?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(05-28-2016, 10:43 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Brad is out here getting Ethered and you come with this a day late?

Yes, shame on me for having a life. Don't ever get one, you've got a great thing going here. ThumbsUp

(05-28-2016, 10:30 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Meanwhile, you're just over here butchering the English language.

yep, guess he grew up in Pittsburgh.. hell they can;t even spell their rivers correctly
(05-31-2016, 11:36 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: yep, guess he grew up in Pittsburgh.. hell they can;t even spell their rivers correctly

Good God son.  Did you just post that awful bit of English above as an attempt to smack someone for educational issues?  I mean if you are not going to capitalize the fist letter of the first word in a sentence, use ellipsis incorrectly, use a semicolon instead of an apostrophe and use no punctuation at the end of a sentence, it makes one wonder...Why even capitalize Pittsburgh?

(05-31-2016, 11:36 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: yep, guess he grew up in Pittsburgh.. hell they can;t even spell their rivers correctly

Based on this sentence, I'd be surprised if you can spell your own name correctly. 
(06-01-2016, 12:08 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Good God son.  Did you just post that awful bit of English above as an attempt to smack someone for educational issues?  I mean if you are not going to capitalize the fist letter of the first word in a sentence, use ellipsis incorrectly, use a semicolon instead of an apostrophe and use no punctuation at the end of a sentence, it makes one wonder...Why why even capitalize Pittsburgh?

FIFY Smirk

(05-27-2016, 04:12 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Dammit guys!!!  I have a sinus infection!!!!   Rant

inhaling a ball gag is not a sinus infection
(06-01-2016, 12:17 PM)Wyche Wrote: FIFY Smirk

Dude, that doesn't even make sense.  Why, "Why why"?  I don't think you can show me any examples in the English language where that is correct.   Cool

(06-01-2016, 01:04 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Dude, that doesn't even make sense.  Why, "Why why"?  I don't think you can show me any examples in the English language where that is correct.   Cool

D'oh! Hilarious

(06-01-2016, 01:04 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Dude, that doesn't even make sense.  Why, "Why why"?  I don't think you can show me any examples in the English language where that is correct.   Cool

He was showing you that after using...you don't need to capitalize why.
This might have more impact IF bungal fans weren't the whiniest bitches in the NFL and IF they had actually managed to win a playoff game in 20+ years.

PIT plays physical. CIN actually has 1 or 2 very dirty players. That's the difference, and one most bungal whiners don't get and probably never will because your team doesn't know how to win games with clean and physical play.
--------------------------------------------------------

(06-01-2016, 09:31 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: This might have more impact IF bungal fans weren't the whiniest bitches in the NFL and IF they had actually managed to win a playoff game in 20+ years.

PIT plays physical.  CIN actually has 1 or 2 very dirty players.  That's the difference, and one most bungal whiners don't get and probably never will because your team doesn't know how to win games with clean and physical play.

This entire post is one big turd sandwich.

Sorry, i'm not hungry. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(06-01-2016, 09:31 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: This might have more impact IF bungal fans weren't the whiniest bitches in the NFL and IF they had actually managed to win a playoff game in 20+ years.

PIT plays physical. CIN actually has 1 or 2 very dirty players. That's the difference, and one most bungal whiners don't get and probably never will because your team doesn't know how to win games with clean and physical play.
That post would have more impact if Pittsburgh didn't have 3-4 very dirty players. I swear I will paint Mike Mitchell if he ever comes around me. Paint him I tell you. Paint him somethin' fierce. I personally don't believe in "dirty players". Some guys play harder than others. If the Bengals had 1 more guy that played harder, they probably would have injured Bud Dupree this year too. And any other choad on your team with a "b" in his name too.... soft bastids.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021