Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Rudy G. Says ‘BLM’ Is ‘Inherently Racist’
CPM, the struggle is real.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(07-13-2016, 08:36 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: And what better way to prove your point than to include an insult in your opening remark.  Although I would enjoy rebutting this line for line I will instead ask what does this have to do with the OP?
Just a general observation. No one was pointed out. It happened before and the mods had to close about every thread started. No one has to heed a single word I said.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(07-13-2016, 09:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Just a general observation. No one was pointed out. It happened before and the mods had to close about every thread started. No one has to heed a single word I said.

Yeah, it's a total mystery. If the Mystery Machine pulled up with Scooby and the gang even they couldn't crack this case.

Rut roh.
(07-13-2016, 06:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Damn the left/libertarians sure can get ugly.

SN brings his points of view to a discussion; whether one agrees with them or not is irrelevant. I admit, some of his views (that people have brought into here from different media sources) are quite extreme; however, he has never gone overboard here IMO. I feel it's immature on the parts of many here that feel the need to bring thoughts from outside sources into this one.

I know SN has been suspended and I as far as I can recall the only time it may have been desired is when he called folks *****? (I think it was). Hell Lucie is banned; what did he do that was so bad to anyone in this forum? Troll or not this forum is a lesser place without his thoughts and will be one once SN is banned again ffor expressing his views.

No one has ever been banned, to my knowledge, for "expressing his views".

As far as I am aware everyone has been banned for something specific.  Each time I was put in timeout it was explained exactly why.  Only once did I have a disagreement as I had not done what I was accused of.  But it's an internet message board...not my job...so whatever.

No one in this thread brought in anything from another board member from outside of the boards.

If you wish to be the determiner of what goes "overboard" feel free to petition to become a moderator.  Otherwise stop complaining about the rules and how they are applied.

I'd prefer we get back on the topic of BLM and whether people consider them racist and why they are or are not rather than whatever point you were trying to make.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to find the world's smallest violin to play "My Heart Bleeds For You".   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-13-2016, 09:05 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: CPM, the struggle is real.

We are just a small conservative community. The majority liberal and those in power cannot identify with our pain. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(07-13-2016, 09:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We are just a small conservative community. The majority liberal and those in power cannot identify with our pain. 

It hurts to see conservative minded posters systematically targeted, and pushed past their breaking point.  Simply for their political point of view...

I mean, where is the inclusiveness that the Left prides itself upon?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(07-13-2016, 09:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We are just a small conservative community. The majority liberal and those in power cannot identify with our pain. 

(07-13-2016, 09:51 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It hurts to see conservative minded posters systematically targeted, and pushed past their breaking point.  Simply for their political point of view...

I mean, where is the inclusiveness that the Left prides itself upon?

Yet here you guys are circling each other in a jerky way completely off topic with no repercussions.

It's like when someone screams the US govt. is fascist while being allowed to scream it without getting arrested.

I don't know anyone who is getting harassed by a moderator for "their views"...just breaking easy to follow rules.

Now, do you guys want to talk about the subject or continue to bemoan you lack of free speech?
Guys, stop making fun of white supremacists. They have feelings too and they often post conservative points of view, so that's not fair to the rest of the conservatives. It's a big tent, they have to include even the worst mankind has to offer.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Anyone have a TL;DR they could put up?

I stopped around halfway through page 2 and don't know how far this train derailed.
(07-13-2016, 10:05 PM)GMDino Wrote: you guys are circling each other in a jerky way completely off

This was clever.
LOL
(07-13-2016, 10:26 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Anyone have a TL;DR they could put up?

I stopped around halfway through page 2 and don't know how far this train derailed.

Some agree with Rudy, some don't.  Argument over "discriminatory" vs "racist".

Hurt feelings over something that didn't happen.

ThumbsUp
(07-13-2016, 05:43 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I am a weak little child that can't keep his feelings out of reasoned debates.  

ThumbsUp  
(07-13-2016, 05:01 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Wait . . .  We can't post tweets from Owczarski, Hobson, Shefter, et al?

Hey, just passing on the information that was relayed to me.  I am sure those guys are OK, just don't want the personal stuff on here.  I was banned for having to defend my twitter from those that brought up my feed.
(07-13-2016, 05:44 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yes, really. I take it you have never taken a sociology class. This is 100 level content.

Since you believe someone's skin color makes them inferior to you, I'll use hair color as an example instead. Hopefully this will elicit less of an irrational emotional reaction in you. Hair color, like skin color, is biological. If I said that all blonde people were one race, all brunettes were one race, all redheads were one hair, and everyone with black hair was another race, I made those races up. That is a social construct.

More projection.  You are the only one that has called me a White Supremacist, I have never claimed superiority over any race. 

In order to expedite things I have tried to go with the approach, sure I am a White Supremacist, now counter the argument, however true to form, you just keep going back to your ONLY argument which is only ad hominem, and not even remotely logical or reasoned.

Sad really, you teaching kids.

Now, you stated in your comment, that skin color is biological (which biology is scientific study of life) and then in the EXACT same sentence claim that race is not scientific. 

There is plenty of proof that show differences in the races.  Why can't Native Americans grow facial hair?  Why do Asians understand math at a higher level?  Why do Blacks have denser bones and better stamina with regards to athletics?  Why do whites have a bigger desire to explore?  Why do Jews do so well with money?  Even looking at the sexual (insert whatever joke you want Roto) organs, you can see differences in the biology of the different races.  Sure you can find exceptions to all of these, but don't all rules have exceptions?  The term is "The exception that proves the rule."

Anthropologist can look at the bones of someone and tell if they are white, black, Asian and so on.

Only bleeding hearts like yourself that thinks any of these types of inquiries are racist and designed to show "White superiority", cry about these differences and then try to shut them down.  
(07-13-2016, 06:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Damn the left/libertarians sure can get ugly.

SN brings his points of view to a discussion; whether one agrees with them or not is irrelevant. I admit, some of his views (that people have brought into here from different media sources) are quite extreme; however, he has never gone overboard here IMO. I feel it's immature on the parts of many here that feel the need to bring thoughts from outside sources into this one.

I know SN has been suspended and I as far as I can recall the only time it may have been desired is when he called folks *****? (I think it was). Hell Lucie is banned; what did he do that was so bad to anyone in this forum? Troll or not this forum is a lesser place without his thoughts and will be one once SN is banned again ffor expressing his views.

If I get banned, so be it.  I really don't care. 

I don't post as much as I used to.  Even then I try to stay out of these types of threads.  The only reason I ventured in was to try and answer a question, "why don't we expect whites to police their own, like we claim blacks should do?"  I attempted to answer that question and yet the response was "I quit reading when you tried to compare an unregistered gun to a mass murderer".  When I pointed out that wasn't the point of my post, it continued to be all about me, and my "racist" views.

I don't want to be banned, but I don't control the board.

Do I go overboard?  On my other median I am a troll, a shit poster, I also give back what is thrown at me.  So yes, I would say I go extreme.  However, here I am very mild, as I try to be respectful of others, but again, I give back what is thrown at me.

As the Muslims say...Inshallah
(07-14-2016, 06:35 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: ThumbsUp  

You can't call someone else emotional when you're the only one threatening to cry to the mods.

(07-14-2016, 06:54 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: More projection.  You are the only one that has called me a White Supremacist, I have never claimed superiority over any race. 

In order to expedite things I have tried to go with the approach, sure I am a White Supremacist, now counter the argument, however true to form, you just keep going back to your ONLY argument which is only ad hominem, and not even remotely logical or reasoned.

Sad really, you teaching kids.

Now, you stated in your comment, that skin color is biological (which biology is scientific study of life) and then in the EXACT same sentence claim that race is not scientific. 

There is plenty of proof that show differences in the races.  Why can't Native Americans grow facial hair?  Why do Asians understand math at a higher level?  Why do Blacks have denser bones and better stamina with regards to athletics?  Why do whites have a bigger desire to explore?  Why do Jews do so well with money?  Even looking at the sexual (insert whatever joke you want Roto) organs, you can see differences in the biology of the different races.  Sure you can find exceptions to all of these, but don't all rules have exceptions?  The term is "The exception that proves the rule."

Anthropologist can look at the bones of someone and tell if they are white, black, Asian and so on.

Only bleeding hearts like yourself that thinks any of these types of inquiries are racist and designed to show "White superiority", cry about these differences and then try to shut them down.  

1. You are. Let's not bullshit, I know your views and you know I know your views. Man up and take ownership.

2. Don't feel sad for me. I know I could be doing better things with this wealth of knowledge, but I love my job. 

3. Race =/= skin color. The concept of race suggests that we are divided into three "races" that share certain features (bone structure, facial structure, skin color, etc). It takes real biological features, yes, but society lumped them together and suggested they constitute a race. Look at the hair color example I gave you. The issue with this is that these "races" do not actually show a commonality in gene clusters. There are no groups of genes that are only present in black people or that all black people share. As I pointed out, I'm likely to have more in common genetically with a black man my height than with a white man who is a foot shorter than me. 

4. You're just pointing out stereotypes, many of which are cultural and others based on ethnicity. There is incredible genetic variety within these so called "races" and you will find traits shared between them too. Scientists will argue that your genetic region of origin is far more important. The difference between being Irish or Russian will tell us more than the difference between being White or Black. 

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/race-is-a-social-construct-scientists-argue/

4. Scientists can look at femurs and skulls and make guesses based on some physical characteristics that are more common in regions of Europe, Africa, or Asia, but it is not an exact science because there are no shared racial traits. The features we as a society have attributed to "race" comprise about 15% of physical features. As a society, however, we have put an emphasis on things like skin color, even though it produces less variability in our genes.

5. After I stated a fact, you said my only argument was ad hominem, so it is only fitting that you end with one.