Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Rudy G. Says ‘BLM’ Is ‘Inherently Racist’
(07-13-2016, 04:40 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He was only posting tweets you retweeted. 

I didn't retweet that... I will warn you though, keep it up, maybe next time the ban will last.  We aren't supposed to bring up twitter.
(07-13-2016, 04:39 PM)GMDino Wrote: Those tweets are not examples for the need for BLM.  There are examples of the extreme views that lead to the fighting about the need for groups like BLM.

I've clearly stated that hatred is wrong.

That goes for both sides.

However one group being the minority and the other being the majority does affect the need for attention.

Again, minority is subjective.  Are whites the majority or minority in Detroit?
Check the post number.

(07-13-2016, 12:26 AM)bfine32 Wrote:  until recently, I thought you were of the same cloth.
You were "saying"?
(07-13-2016, 04:37 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Race is a social construct. We are not different races, we created those. The fact that our skin color is biological doesn't make the concept of race scientific. A black person and white person who are both 5'10" share more in common genetically than two white people who are a foot different in height. 

Also, stating that race is a social construct doesn't mean I don't acknowledge it's existence. 

Really?  SMDH.

ThumbsUp
(07-13-2016, 04:40 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He was only posting tweets you retweeted. 

Actually no.

That lovely lady was brought to my attention by a non-board member friend because of this tweet:

[Image: image.jpg]

Which we found humorus.

Smirk

I did not accuse anyone on the board of anything.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-13-2016, 04:43 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Again, minority is subjective.  Are whites the majority or minority in Detroit?

Didn't know Detroit was a nation.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
(07-13-2016, 04:46 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Didn't know Detroit was a nation.

It isn't but it is a place where being white can get you killed.
(07-13-2016, 04:49 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: It isn't but it is a place where being white can get you killed.

...or being black.

And all lives do matter!

And in places where BLM feels there has been a miscarriage of justice they will speak out.

I assume other groups do to on other matters.

And, back to the OP, Rudy is talking out his ass.   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-13-2016, 04:42 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: We aren't supposed to bring up twitter.

Wait . . .  We can't post tweets from Owczarski, Hobson, Shefter, et al?
(07-13-2016, 04:42 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: I'm going to cry to mods 
That's cute
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-13-2016, 04:44 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Really?  SMDH.

ThumbsUp

Yes, really. I take it you have never taken a sociology class. This is 100 level content.

Since you believe someone's skin color makes them inferior to you, I'll use hair color as an example instead. Hopefully this will elicit less of an irrational emotional reaction in you. Hair color, like skin color, is biological. If I said that all blonde people were one race, all brunettes were one race, all redheads were one hair, and everyone with black hair was another race, I made those races up. That is a social construct.

(07-13-2016, 04:41 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: You failed, because I NEVER compared a mass murderer to someone with a broken tail light.  YOU are the only one making that comparison.  Keep trying though.

True, my original response to you said "unregistered firearm". I should have stuck with that. You compared someone with an unregistered firearm to a mass murderer.

My apologies, Herr Nation.

Damn the left/libertarians sure can get ugly.

SN brings his points of view to a discussion; whether one agrees with them or not is irrelevant. I admit, some of his views (that people have brought into here from different media sources) are quite extreme; however, he has never gone overboard here IMO. I feel it's immature on the parts of many here that feel the need to bring thoughts from outside sources into this one.

I know SN has been suspended and I as far as I can recall the only time it may have been desired is when he called folks *****? (I think it was). Hell Lucie is banned; what did he do that was so bad to anyone in this forum? Troll or not this forum is a lesser place without his thoughts and will be one once SN is banned again ffor expressing his views.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(07-13-2016, 06:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Damn the left/libertarians sure can get ugly.

SN brings his points of view to a discussion; whether one agrees with them or not is irrelevant. I admit, some of his views (that people have brought into here from different media sources) are quite extreme; however, he has never gone overboard here IMO. I feel it's immature on the parts of many here that feel the need to bring thoughts from outside sources into this one.

I know SN has been suspended and I as far as I can recall the only time it may have been desired is when he called folks *****? (I think it was). Hell Lucie is banned; what did he do that was so bad to anyone in this forum? Troll or not this forum is a lesser place without his thoughts and will be one once SN is banned again ffor expressing his views.

Agreed.

Lucie's only crime was letting his provocateurs finally get him to return fire.
I think he may have chosen the wrong target to take that out on, but it is what it is.
He done rather well for a stretch, after a lengthy time-out.
He really cared about remaining a member of the forum, but I can understand losing it over the personal subject matter.
We all have flaws, but his biggest was entertaining the people who used repeated trolls to unnerve him.
It's ironic that he is gone due to copying his detractors' tactics.
(07-13-2016, 06:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Damn the left/libertarians sure can get ugly.

I agree with you. I like to read everyone's views, and they should be able to express them openly. It doesn't matter if I agree or not. I don't post a ton in this forum because often times the threads devolve into a ***** fight that carries over from 5 other threads. I haven't noticed the lefties or righties crossing lines in this one. I know Lucie was often personally attacked for his views and behavior in this forum. He often seemed like completely different guy in other threads, but you can't act like he did nothing to deserve the ban. If you need a reminder, check out the Just a Poll thread. Others crossed the line too, and they were also dealt with. I just think everyone should only post things that they would say directly to a person's face without having to throw their hands up immediately after saying it. It will never happen though. PnR brings out people's passions. That's why you mama told you never to discuss it on a first date. The threads are better when they don't turn into slap fights though. Just my two cents.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(07-13-2016, 07:09 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Agreed.

Lucie's only crime was letting his provocateurs finally get him to return fire.
I think he may have chosen the wrong target to take that out on, but it is what it is.
He done rather well for a stretch, after a lengthy time-out.
He really cared about remaining a member of the forum, but I can understand losing it over the personal subject matter.
We all have flaws, but his biggest was entertaining the people who used repeated trolls to unnerve him.
It's ironic that he is gone due to copying his detractors' tactics.

I'm thinking of launching a Conservative Posts Matter initiative on the forum. Every time folks attack a conservative POV is attacked I am going to speak out. Many around here should respect that and anyone that disagrees with my tactic is a bigot.

I am fighting the establishment that is treating the conservative poster unfairly. We have all seen the establishment turn a blind eye to attacks on conservatives  and in many cases actually placing blame on the conservative for getting attacked. It has to stop Conservative Posts Matter.    
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(07-13-2016, 07:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm thinking of launching a Conservative Posts Matter initiative on the forum. Every time folks attack a conservative POV is attacked I am going to speak out. Many around here should respect that and anyone that disagrees with my tactic is a bigot.

I am fighting the establishment that is treating the conservative poster unfairly. We have all seen the establishment turn a blind eye to attacks on conservatives  and in many cases actually placing blame on the conservative for getting attacked. It has to stop Conservative Posts Matter.    

I'll be right there yelling that All Posts Matter.....

Except for yours. Ninja face!!!!
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021

And what better way to prove your point than to include an insult in your opening remark.  Although I would enjoy rebutting this line for line I will instead ask what does this have to do with the OP?
(07-13-2016, 07:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm thinking of launching a Conservative Posts Matter initiative on the forum. Every time folks attack a conservative POV is attacked I am going to speak out. Many around here should respect that and anyone that disagrees with my tactic is a bigot.

I agree, except for maybe the blind eye comment.
Most of the Mods do not have time to go through and read EVERY thread (I'm speaking on personal experience of being a Mod on other forums here. I swear I have not sent the current Mods malware that tracks their every move) *uncrosses fingers*

A lot of times you only have time to view the most active posts and/or read reports.
Now....with reports you are held to a real standard, because your peers know your handling the report and are able to see the outcome.
Let's use Lucie as an example (because everyone loves that)....
If Lucie gets reported by 5-6 different people in a thread, your going to be really pressured into taking some heavy action, versus the 1 report of the people who antagonized him.
Of course they dissected the thread to take corrective action, but an amount of reports, coupled with infraction history will cause any human to slant.

So... I see the blind eye perception, but it's far more complex than that.
(07-13-2016, 08:36 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: And what better way to prove your point than to include an insult in your opening remark.  Although I would enjoy rebutting this line for line I will instead ask what does this have to do with the OP?

Rudy is Lucie's uncle.
Please continue.....
Ninja