Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silver Article on Palmer
Seems Carson is the one butthurt.

Bringing this up while his team is 3-0 coming off a marquee victory.

Does not give any teammates credit. Yet heaps it upon himself while trashing a organization that paid him in excess of $100 million.

Why bring this up now ? He and his team should be focused on one thing. Getting his first playoff win ever in a long career with multiple teams.

Carson is a turd that thinks only of himself in a team sport. Claiming the whole NFL is against him and bouncing him around pretty good.

Earth to Carson, this league cares about one thing, winning. Not trying to get revenge on Carson.

Get over yourself already and become an Arizona Cardinal instead of an ex disgruntled Bengals.

Best thing that ever happened to the Bengals was the departure of the self centered dynamic duo of Carson and Ocho.

Good luck to the both of them, just do not back here.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 01:57 PM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: To show how much I like Bengalsboard.net I became the webmaster!

That actually makes sense though.

If you really don't care about Carson, why keep talking about him? Why have him on your mind when you're on vacation? It doesn't really make much sense. The last thing I'm going to do while on vacation with my wife is to run online and start arguing about something that I honestly don't care about.

But hey, you "don't care" about Carson Palmer, we all get it.....or not. You care a lot, I think you should just admit that much.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 02:02 PM)djs7685 Wrote: That actually makes sense though.

If you really don't care about Carson, why keep talking about him? Why have him on your mind when you're on vacation? It doesn't really make much sense. The last thing I'm going to do while on vacation with my wife is to run online and start arguing about something that I honestly don't care about.

But hey, you "don't care" about Carson Palmer, we all get it.....or not. You care a lot, I think you should just admit that much.

You act like I was the OP and that I made the comments that I replied to.

I still have an internet connection on vacation.  And I do like to participate on the boards regardless of where I might be at any particular time.  It is one of the advantages of the internet.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 01:57 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Seems Carson is the one butthurt.

Bringing this up while his team is 3-0 coming off a marquee victory.

Does not give any teammates credit. Yet heaps it upon himself while trashing a organization that paid him in excess of $100 million.  

Why bring this up now ? He and his team should be focused on one thing. Getting his first playoff win ever in a long career with multiple teams.

Carson is a turd that thinks only of himself in a team sport. Claiming the whole NFL is against him and bouncing him around pretty good.

Earth to Carson, this league cares about one thing, winning. Not trying to get revenge on Carson.

Get over yourself already and become an Arizona Cardinal instead of an ex disgruntled Bengals.

Best thing that ever happened to the Bengals was the departure of the self centered dynamic duo of Carson and Ocho.

Good luck to the both of them, just do not back here.

I don't think Carson randomly brought it up, it was more than likely an interviewers question. I am pretty sure Carson has no complaints about his current position. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 02:02 PM)djs7685 Wrote: That actually makes sense though.

Why do YOU care so much if he's posting?
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 02:02 AM)Rhinocero23 Wrote: And right there it is!!!! I have to give Bonnie credit she may not have meant to but we just got a clear reason why the Carson haters are so mad. They know the team would be tons better with Carson throwing to Green than the current situation. As much as people on here want to pretend they think Dalton is the same caliber of QB Palmer is, they know better. Both guys same team the Palmer team beats the Dalton 9 out of 10 times.

Lmao you're right, Dalton isn't the same caliber QB as Palmer. Dalton is sturdy and consistent. He isn't injury prone like Palmer, and while you say Palmer wins 9/10 times with the same team, I completely disagree. Dalton IS the better QB. He crushed Palmers Bengal records and has put more consistent seasons together than Palmer ever did. Also, I haven't seen AJ Green leading the AFC in receiving multiple years in a row like Ocho has (a testament to Ocho, not Palmer).

Rookie Dalton did more for this team than Palmer ever did.

FWIW, Palmer to Green would be pretty, but we wouldn't make the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
How soon we forget the pick 6 machine that Palmer was. Remember the floater screens he'd throw to Chad Johnson in their own endzone that would get picked off and returned 1 yard for a touchdown? Those were the days of "Think of the worst thing that can happen, and it'll be one step greater."

We might say our offensive coordinator is better than that, but to me it showed lack of Palmer's ability to tell the coach at the time, F that call.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 02:16 PM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: You act like I was the OP and that I made the comments that I replied to.

I still have an internet connection on vacation.  And I do like to participate on the boards regardless of where I might be at any particular time.  It is one of the advantages of the internet.

Derp, did you know that you're allowed to participate on the boards on subject that you actually care about? Why aren't you posting in those? I'm just really curious about this.

I saw a thread called "John Harbaugh quote on AJ", and I didn't care about that subject, and you'll never guess what happened next....I wasn't forced into clicking on it! I showed how much I don't care about it by completely ignoring it. Isn't that an amazing new revelation??

Show me where Carson hurt you. I'm going to assume around the butt and the heart.

[Image: Molly..png]

(09-30-2015, 02:20 PM)type_stripe Wrote: Why do YOU care so much if he's posting?

He went off about how he "doesn't care" and has "long forgotten" about Carson in a different thread. That's obviously not the case. I'd just like to see the guy admit how upset he is that Carson left him and broke his heart. Nobody posts this much about a topic that they legitimately don't care about.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 02:34 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Derp, did you know that you're allowed to participate on the boards on subject that you actually care about? Why aren't you posting in those? I'm just really curious about this.

I saw a thread called "John Harbaugh quote on AJ", and I didn't care about that subject, and you'll never guess what happened next....I wasn't forced into clicking on it! I showed how much I don't care about it by completely ignoring it. Isn't that an amazing new revelation??

Show me where Carson hurt you. I'm going to assume around the butt and the heart.

[Image: Molly..png]

He went off about how he "doesn't care" and has "long forgotten" about Carson in a different thread. That's obviously not the case. I'd just like to see the guy admit how upset he is that Carson left him and broke his heart. Nobody posts this much about a topic that they legitimately don't care about.

You tend to take this board way too personally at times.  Jist my observation.  And the fact that I could care less about Carson doesn't mean that I have to sit idle while people make excuses for him.  I didn't just start a thread saying how much I hated Carson.  Just responding to this ridiculous notion that he was justified in quitting
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 02:43 PM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: You tend to take this board way too personally at times.  Jist my observation.  And the fact that I could care less about Carson doesn't mean that I have to sit idle while people make excuses for him.  I didn't just start a thread saying how much I hated Carson.  Just responding to this ridiculous notion that he was justified in quitting

I've taken nothing personally whatsoever in this thread. I just find it hilarious that you claimed in a different thread that you "don't care" about Carson, and now that you "could care less" (the proper phrase is 'couldn't care less', by the way).

It's funny because your actions are saying something different than your words. If I truly don't care about something, I don't waste my personal time discussing it, especially when I'm on vacation (which you've posted in another thread that you're on vacation).

This isn't detective work, it's just my simple observations from viewing multiple threads across this board that I spend a lot of time on. I don't take it personally that Carson hurt you so much, but I think you should admit it. He hurt you, you're upset, everybody can see it by your constant posting about the damn guy. If you didn't care, you wouldn't talk about him so much.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 02:48 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I've taken nothing personally whatsoever in this thread. I just find it hilarious that you claimed in a different thread that you "don't care" about Carson, and now that you "could care less" (the proper phrase is 'couldn't care less', by the way).

It's funny because your actions are saying something different than your words. If I truly don't care about something, I don't waste my personal time discussing it, especially when I'm on vacation (which you've posted in another thread that you're on vacation).

This isn't detective work, it's just my simple observations from viewing multiple threads across this board that I spend a lot of time on. I don't take it personally that Carson hurt you so much, but I think you should admit it. He hurt you, you're upset, everybody can see it by your constant posting about the damn guy. If you didn't care, you wouldn't talk about him so much.

Caring about Carson and caring about the notion that he was justified in leaving aren't the same thing.  As long as people on these boards claim he was justified I have the right to argue the contrary.  Feel free to show the threads I started discussing Palmer if you think I am so obsessed with him.

He was out of site and out of mind until some started waxing poetically about him.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 03:10 PM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: Caring about Carson and caring about the notion that he was justified in leaving aren't the same thing.  As long as people on these boards claim he was justified I have the right to argue the contrary.  Feel free to show the threads I started discussing Palmer if you think I am so obsessed with him.

He was out of site and out of mind until some started waxing poetically about him.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on what constitutes visibly caring about something.

If I truly don't care about something, I won't be involved in many/any discussions about the topic. I'd think that most people would hold this thought as well, but I could be wrong.

Apparently you believe otherwise, but it's just coming off as major butthurt. Go ahead and throw out your lines how we're "butthurt over the organization" now, because that's all you've really got left is something that has nothing to do with the argument.

As far as your first line goes......if you don't care about Carson, why would you care about a complete stranger's opinion of Carson? That makes even less sense to be butthurt over than Carson Palmer himself.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 03:18 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on what constitutes visibly caring about something.

If I truly don't care about something, I won't be involved in many/any discussions about the topic. I'd think that most people would hold this thought as well, but I could be wrong.

Apparently you believe otherwise, but it's just coming off as major butthurt. Go ahead and throw out your lines how we're "butthurt over the organization" now, because that's all you've really got left is something that has nothing to do with the argument.

As far as your first line goes......if you don't care about Carson, why would you care about a complete stranger's opinion of Carson? That makes even less sense to be butthurt over than Carson Palmer himself.

Just being a Bengals fan I guess.  

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
I've been refraining from commenting on this one cause I remember exactly what the Bengals were like before Mike Brown, what they became as a result of Mike Brown naming himself GM and what they've become since Palmer took on Mike Brown.

It took Mike Brown only a year to destroy the Bengals and their reputation and make them into a laughingstock. It took 23 years to regain some of that lost respect, respect that was already there in 1990 from the great Paul Brown.

It wasn't just Palmer who was staring down Mike Brown, it was also Marvin Lewis, who threatened to walk.

Has anyone noticed a difference in the FO since the 2011 off season?

I have. And while Mikey B might never admit it, even to himself, something did change with this team that off season.

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 03:56 PM)BengalChris Wrote: It wasn't just Palmer who was staring down Mike Brown, it was also Marvin Lewis, who threatened to walk.

This is what people overlook.  Marvin threatened to walk after 2010, as well...he just caved in and stayed when Carson didn't.  Marvin said "make changes or I'm outta here" and then backed off, so if you want to look at someone who may just be coasting along for a paycheck it may be Marvin.
Reply/Quote
Always liked Palmer. Cards were the best team in the league last year before he got hurt. I'd take him over Dalton all day long.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 05:15 PM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: Always liked Palmer.  Cards were the best team in the league last year before he got hurt.  I'd take him over Dalton all day long.

I'd only take Carson in Cincinnati if Arians and his system come with him.  I'm not saying he's totally a product of the system, but it helps...lots.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 04:11 PM)Nately120 Wrote: This is what people overlook.  Marvin threatened to walk after 2010, as well...he just caved in and stayed when Carson didn't.  Marvin said "make changes or I'm outta here" and then backed off, so if you want to look at someone who may just be coasting along for a paycheck it may be Marvin.

I do believe that Marvin got some changes made that year that no one in the front office will discuss publicly.

There's been a noticeable change.

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 04:11 PM)Nately120 Wrote: This is what people overlook.  Marvin threatened to walk after 2010, as well...he just caved in and stayed when Carson didn't.  Marvin said "make changes or I'm outta here" and then backed off, so if you want to look at someone who may just be coasting along for a paycheck it may be Marvin.

"Coasting" with one of the best winning pct of the last 4 years.  That's the type of "coasting" I can deal with.
Reply/Quote
**** Carson Palmer

**** Jermaine Gresham

**** the Arizona Cardinals (brutal schedule so far...)
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote