Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Steelers suck!
(09-02-2019, 08:40 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Oh I'm sorry, you're talking about the past. I was talking about the future. You're right about the Browns past 25 years but guess what, the Bengals
(I'm not using Bungals anymore as a courtesy cause I know how that upsets you guys), have nothing to show for the last 25 years either. LMAO 
At least the Browns with Heisman trophy, future NFL MVP and HOF'er, Baker "the braker" Mayfield will "brake" this losing culture in Cleveland.
The Bengals on the other hand aren't going to be so fortunate. You fans are correct feeling doom and gloom

. ThumbsUp

Here are the Heismam winning QBs from the last three decades.  I’ll put an asterisk beside the names of the ones who have gone on to win a Super Bowl:

Ty Detmer (!)
Andre Ware 
Geno Torretta
Charlie Ward
Danny Wuerffel
Chris Weinke 
Eric Crouch (!)
Carson Palmer
Jason White
Matt Leinart
Troy Smith
Tim Tebow
Sam Bradford
Cam Newton
Robert Griffin III (!)
Johnny Manziel (!)
Jameis Winston
Marcus Mariota
Lamar Jackson 

There are a few moderate successes on this list, but most were outright flops.  Four of those flops played for the Browns (!) at some point.  And, as you can see, no asterisks.   

So clearly, winning the Heisman as a QB is not even close to being a good predictor of NFL success. 
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2019, 10:07 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Here are the Heismam winning QBs from the last three decades.  I’ll put an asterisk beside the names of the ones who have gone on to win a Super Bowl:

Ty Detmer
Andre Ware 
Geno Torretta
Charlie Ward
Danny Wuerffel
Chris Weinke 
Eric Crouch (!j
Carson Palmer
Jason White
Matt Leinart
Troy Smith
Tim Tebow
Sam Bradford
Cam Newton
Robert Griffin III 
Johnny Manziel (!)
Jameis Winston
Marcus Mariota
Lamar Jackson 

There are a few moderate successes in this list, but most were flops.  And, as you can see, no asterisks.  
You are absolutely right, no argument there. That is why Baker will end this trend of disappointing Heisman winners. A player as great as Baker comes along every 20 or 30 years. There has been a few, Brady and Peyton come to mind. Its going to be a fun season. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2019, 10:15 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: You are absolutely right, no argument there. That is why Baker will end this trend of disappointing Heisman winners. A player as great as Baker comes along every 20 or 30 years. There has been a few, Brady and Peyton come to mind. Its going to be a fun season. ThumbsUp

Do yo unrealized how many of those players were hyped in exactly the same way you’re hyping Baker?
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2019, 10:20 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Do yo unrealized how many of those players were hyped in exactly the same way you’re hyping Baker?

Yes I do. Doesn't matter about those other losers. Baker is the chosen one to lead us out of the desert. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2019, 10:20 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Do yo unrealized how many of those players were hyped in exactly the same way you’re hyping Baker?

(09-02-2019, 10:53 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Yes I do. Doesn't matter about those other losers. Baker is the chosen one to lead us out of the desert. ThumbsUp

You are both a couple of nitwits.

As I have said before:
1) The only way Pitt wins another SB is if Ben molests another innocent girl. He is 2 for 2. But the third time, Rooneys will not be able to save him.

2) Cleveland is cursed by GOD. And, NO. Freddie Mercury reincarnate is not the chosen one. BTW, he is on THE pill.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2019, 03:58 PM)XsandOs Wrote: You are both a couple of nitwits.

As I have said before:
1) The only way Pitt wins another SB is if Ben molests another innocent girl. He is 2 for 2. But the third time, Rooneys will not be able to save him.

2) Cleveland is cursed by GOD. And, NO. Freddie Mercury reincarnate is not the chosen one. BTW, he is on THE pill.
1) Those girls Ben raped were not innocent, they were whores.

2) Anyone living in Sincinnati Kentucky where the movie Deliverance was based on is the one cursed.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2019, 05:03 PM)BakertheBeast Wrote: 1) Those girls Ben raped were not innocent, they were whores.

2) Anyone living in Sincinnati Kentucky where the movie Deliverance was based on is the one cursed.

I see what's happening here. You are trying to create an alliance with that cream cheese and mayonnaise smelling, JS Steeler guy.

That's fine. All you rapists and sexual cannibals belong together anyway.

BTW, I honestly don't think Baker will rape any women........men are more his cup of tea. Then again, being that its Cleveland and all, he will just kidnap them, hold them hostage - you get the picture.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2019, 03:58 PM)XsandOs Wrote: You are both a couple of nitwits.

As I have said before:

1) I said nothing of the Steelers and the Super Bowl. You’re countering an argument I didn’t make. That’s Brad Fritz territory right there.

2) Contrary to your logic, rapes and Super Bowls are largely unrelated.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2019, 06:21 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: rapes and Super Bowls are largely unrelated.

Says the guy whose Team is 2 for 2 in that regard.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2019, 06:31 PM)XsandOs Wrote: Says the guy whose Team is 2 for 2 in that regard.

Someone doesn’t understand the difference between causation and correlation.

Maybe this’ll help.  
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2019, 06:35 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Someone doesn’t understand the difference between causation and correlation.

Maybe this’ll help.  

It is referred to as causal relationship, correlation or cause and effect.

And yes, it is correlative. Once is a coincidence.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2019, 05:54 PM)XsandOs Wrote: I see what's happening here. You are trying to create an alliance with that cream cheese and mayonnaise smelling, JS Steeler guy.

That's fine. All you rapists and sexual cannibals belong together anyway.

BTW, I honestly don't think Baker will rape any women........men are more his cup of tea. Then again, being that its Cleveland and all, he will just kidnap them, hold them hostage - you get the picture.

I see now your line of thinking. Makes sense now.

1) " All you rapists and sexual cannibals belong together anyway".

In Cintucky, having intercourse with your 12 year old sister is not considered rape, just the way things are done down there perfectly normal.

2) "men are more his cup of tea"

Projecting your preference no doubt . Deliverance was based on hill people such as yourself.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2019, 07:50 PM)XsandOs Wrote: It is referred to as causal relationship, correlation or cause and effect.

And yes, it is correlative. Once is a coincidence.

You didn’t bother to read the article, did you?
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2019, 06:52 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: I see now your line of thinking. Makes sense now.

1) " All you rapists and sexual cannibals belong together anyway".

In Cintucky, having intercourse with your 12 year old sister is not considered rape, just the way things are done down there perfectly normal.

2) "men are more his cup of tea"

Projecting your preference no doubt . Deliverance was based on hill people such as yourself.

It's terribly disappointing that I speak from facts, and you delve into personal attacks.

1) Cleveland is the home of a world renowned sexual cannibal - FACT.

2) YOU refer to your QB as "dream maker", thus; making either you or him effeminate - FACT.

I, out of respect for the good people on this board, referred to your QB as such, and did not make it a personal attack on you. But you have shown the typical character of a Brown fan and have started spewing bullBrown.

Disgusting and uncivilized piece of Brown!
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2019, 08:56 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You didn’t bother to read the article, did you?

You DO realize that I pay no attention to what you write - do you not?

Remember, this has never been a dialogue.

One cannot have a conversation, when the other party is a nincompoop.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2019, 10:09 AM)XsandOs Wrote: You DO realize that I pay no attention to what you write - do you not?

Remember, this has never been a dialogue.

One cannot have a conversation, when the other party is a nincompoop.

Tell me about it.   Whatever
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2019, 10:46 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Tell me about it.   Whatever

"If the shoe fits, shove it up your nose."
Fred G Sanford
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2019, 10:49 AM)XsandOs Wrote: "If the shoe fits, shove it up your nose."
Fred G Sanford

[Image: tumblr_n7f8zjcin31sfxbjdo1_400.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2019, 10:03 AM)XsandOs Wrote: It's terribly disappointing that I speak from facts, and you delve into personal attacks.

1) Cleveland is the home of a world renowned sexual cannibal - FACT.

2) YOU refer to your QB as "dream maker", thus; making either you or him effeminate - FACT.

I, out of respect for the good people on this board, referred to your QB as such, and did not make it a personal attack on you. But you have shown the typical character of a Brown fan and have started spewing bullBrown.

Disgusting and uncivilized piece of Brown!

FACT, talk about dumb shit that has nothing to do with football to take the attention away from the FACT that the Bengals will be bad again this year and bring up the rear. Get used to it. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2019, 06:31 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: FACT, talk about dumb shit that has nothing to do with football to take the attention away from the FACT that the Bengals will be bad again this year and bring up the rear. Get used to it. Hilarious

It will be funny when the Browns fall on their face, like they always do.

The only sad part is, you will run away and hide when that happens. Just like every other chickenshit Browns fan (and a Ravens fan) that comes around here spouting preseason shit. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote