Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Week 2: Bengals @ Steelers Prediction Thread *
(09-14-2016, 11:44 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Miracle? Really? We had that team beat with our backup QB the last time we met. 

Well... yea.  This looks like a significantly different team than last year.
ESPECIALLY on Defense.  I agree with an earlier post that the D has taken a step backwards.
Reply/Quote
man....this jets D-Line doesn't look so good against the bills. they're throwing over the top on them all night long. ridiculous. our D doesn't look so bad now however, since the Jets O seems to be legit.
Reply/Quote
Hard to feel too confident seeing how the Jets are running and how thier D-LINE is doing this game. I'm sure they're somewhere in between the two but it's scary had bad our Oline looked.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 11:45 PM)Sweetness Wrote: Hard to feel too confident seeing how the Jets are running and how thier D-LINE is doing this game. I'm sure they're somewhere in between the two but it's scary had bad our Oline looked.

Cannot judge Divisional teams vs us. Same thing with how we play the Ravens vs others or how the Steelers play us.

These teams know eachother and their tendencies. It was the first game of the season in New York on 9/11.

The Bills always play the Jets tough it seems. Still, we pretty much shut down the Jets dynamic WR duo that torched
the Bills last night. This has to give some confidence to us all with our Secondary which played lights out last week.
Reply/Quote
The Steelers are one of the favorites to win the Super Bowl and are at home. They are supposed to win and win big. I don't do predictions, but a huge upset if we beat them without Burfict and Eifert on the road.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 12:46 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The Steelers are one of the favorites to win the Super Bowl and are at home. They are supposed to win and win big. I don't do predictions, but a huge upset if we beat them without Burfict and Eifert on the road.

The line is only 3 to 3.5 points? How is that a big win by steelers? And generally we have won at heinz field lately while they have won at pbs. I think we will win because they are missing bigger playmakers without bell bryant miller green etc.
Reply/Quote
I'm hoping for a great game but if we lose I hope this board doesn't go into meltdown mode and starting burning their jerseys like last yr.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2016, 07:01 AM)Jpoore Wrote: The line is only 3 to 3.5 points? How is that a big win by steelers? And generally we have won at heinz field lately while they have won at pbs. I think we will win because they are missing bigger playmakers without bell bryant miller green etc.

I don't judge based solely on Vegas betting lines. But if I did, odds are we lose so that alone makes it a huge win if we pull it off.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Another-AFC-North-summit/b36d0c22-2a39-4786-a60a-055d96215f47

Not sure if anyone here cares, but the Round Table are unanimous - Steelers will continue to own the Bengals. Same ole, same ole??? Time will tell.
Reply/Quote
81% of Fantasy Football Fans across the country have the STOOLERS winning and 60% took AB's performance over AJ'a for this game.

So, as usual, it's us against the world.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2016, 01:24 PM)Whacked Wrote: 81% of Fantasy Football Fans across the country have the STOOLERS winning and 60% took AB's performance over AJ'a for this game.

So, as usual, it's us against the world.

Wouldn't have it any other way
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 12:37 AM)jeremydc Wrote: 31-27 Steelers.

Bengals fail on the final drive off a pick to Lafell.

Will be Close game can go either way. Team with the ball last wins by 3. Under 30 points scored. My $$$ on the Boys in stripes!
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2016, 01:27 PM)3wt Wrote: Wouldn't have it any other way
Exactly.

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2016, 06:40 PM)CincyProduct Wrote: Troll account
Nope. Bengals fan. Not trolling just being realistic.
Reply/Quote
24-20 Steelers, coming down to the final drive. Not cashing in in the red zone bites Bengals at the end.

It's tough to confidently say that the Bengals will win. They certainly can. They can beat anyone in the league. But I think the Steelers edge us out this time, and we split the series.

I'm much more worried about our team being healthy after the game. These games get ugly. Loss isn't the end of the season, and the team uses this as motivation for the rest of the season.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2016, 07:08 AM)Andy2AJ Wrote: I'm hoping for a great game but if we lose I hope this board doesn't go into meltdown mode and starting burning their jerseys like last yr.

If the Steelers blow us out...a major meltdown will be an understatement...makes me think of a scene from this famous movie

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2016, 07:53 PM)Cincybearcatfan Wrote: Nope. Bengals fan. Not trolling just being realistic.

Clearly not a Bengals fan Ninja
Reply/Quote
Man f**k Pittsburgh!

This is our game, time for some revenge.
Reply/Quote
Sticking with the Bengals to win and do it in fashion.

Think we will get to Ben all day and stop the Bell-less run.

Think team will be focused and ready to prove something.

Just hope refs are not all whistle happy.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 12:31 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Clearly not a Bengals fan Ninja

Yes, different opinions. Must not be a Bengals fan SMH

Reply/Quote