Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Welcome to the jungle Daxton Hill!
So hyped for this pick as a Michigan fan. Go blue and who dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 12:25 AM)Trademark Wrote: So hyped for this pick as a Michigan fan. Go blue and who dey!!!

Thanks for spoiling it...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
This puts Bates on the 1 year and out of town plan.
Reply/Quote
Not what I wanted for a the 1st Rd. But OL was gone. Hopefully Hill proves to be a great pick.
Reply/Quote
Nakobe Dean was intriguing. I liked Hill too. The way the board fell...this was the optimal pick.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 12:26 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Thanks for spoiling it...

How's it spoiling it when everyone is already reporting it ?
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 12:29 AM)Trademark Wrote: How's it spoiling it when everyone is already reporting it ?

everybody but TV was reporting it

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 12:28 AM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Not what I wanted for a the 1st Rd. But OL was gone. Hopefully Hill proves to be a great pick.

This man is versatile and hard hitting you can even play him at corner, trust me he's an instant playmaker
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 12:31 AM)pally Wrote: everybody but TV was reporting it

that's because the TV is slow and i think that they purposely slow it down for ratings
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 12:25 AM)Trademark Wrote: So hyped for this pick as a Michigan fan. Go blue and who dey!!!

This pick sucked.. wtf!!
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 12:28 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: This puts Bates on the 1 year and out of town plan.

He will sit out now..
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 12:32 AM)Trademark Wrote: This man is versatile and hard hitting you can even play him at corner, trust me he's an instant playmaker

Well as good as our defense was last year we needed someone to make more play specifically in the secondary. This may have freed us up a little more as he can be a safety/corner. So I like it.
Reply/Quote
I'm trusting Duke & Zac. Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
It makes sense. He was the best player on the board by ESPN. In fact they had him at pick 18, Bengals got him at 31. Bengals said they may go for depth looking to the future. In other words, Bates is only on a 1 year Franchise Tag. This solves drafting someone to replace Bates next year.

For Pick 31, getting someone ranked at 18 falling to Bengals is a steal at 31. We knew they were going Defense, anywhere on Defense, and they did.

This is a good pick....I'm also glad I had my computer on ESPN draft cast as I watched regular TV shows. Just as watching Reds with sound off is better.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 12:35 AM)Tony Wrote: He will sit out now..

If he does Hill will play safety. He will lose money if he sits.
Reply/Quote
Zac is praising his versatility. He can play safety or Nickel

Lou loves his speed especially since they have to chase 2 of the league's toughest QBs 4x a year

Mel Kiper says he is the steal of the 1st round

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 12:34 AM)Tony Wrote: This pick sucked.. wtf!!

Wrong, as usual.

Reply/Quote
A+ can't wait to see how the D shakes out! 
Reply/Quote
Smart pick. I had thought about Booth but with the health concerns Daxton is a great value and will play all over our defense. One more player the other teams have to game plan against.

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 12:26 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Thanks for spoiling it...

?
It was announced on other revenues, just cause you watched one that cut to a commercial isn't his fault
Reply/Quote