Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(08-19-2019, 05:00 PM)XenoMorph Wrote:

Also they state Wasteland 1  (the fallout before fallout was fallout) we be getting a remaster as well.

Man I spent a ton of hours on both those. 

Right now I'm running back through just cause 3. My daughter wiped out the game I had, soooo it's given me an excuse. Forgot how much fun it is.
Reply/Quote
wasteland 3 trailer just dropped...

Before this games Release wasteland 1 is being remastered I believe...

the Bards tale Remasters are due to Bards Tale 4 coming in September.

Its going to be an expensive next 12 months for gamers
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2019, 12:14 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Switch is saving my butt with having a newborn.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses is good. Not as good as you'd want a FE title to be though, feels a little dumbed down and easy.

Fire emblem is my favorite series of all time. The gameplay, besides the monestary parts are really fun but far too easy. Hard classic offer basically no challenge sadly. I feel the game was probably rushed since it was delayed from like late 2018 to mid 2019 and still didnt have a lunatic or infernal difficulty. I hear they're releasing those later. Hopefully it makes it more challenging.

That all said I still have like 120 hours into it lol. I do really enjoy the pure customization you can put into your team.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
For a simple looking game bards tale has been incredibly fun so far.... challenging and rewarding... Exploring my first set of dungeons 4 trips in and out so far.. Gotta learn to portal so I don't gotta walk so much.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2019, 10:40 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: For a simple looking game bards tale has been incredibly fun so far....   challenging and rewarding...   Exploring my first set of dungeons  4 trips in and out so far.. Gotta learn to portal so I don't gotta walk so much.

well apparently the short cut only let me out lol...  I finished the Sewers hurrah lol    now to the temple of the mad god...

Also picked up Remnant: From the Ashes for some coop adventures....   this game looks amazing.
Reply/Quote
Anyone ever play a dragon quest game?

Looks like the demo is pretty robust, but thought I'd ask around here too.

One of few JRPG series that I've actually never played
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 02:26 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Anyone ever play a dragon quest game?

personally no but my PlayStation friend at work has been waiting patiently for Dragon quest XI  
Reply/Quote
About finished BARDS TALE 1.... cant imagine doing this with graphing paper..
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2019, 10:08 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: About finished BARDS TALE 1....   cant imagine doing this with graphing paper..

A guy I used to play d&d with is putting together a group. Most of us haven't played in 20 years and half of us are Skyping in.
Reply/Quote
Bought Dead Cells a while back because it looked like Castlevania. Just got around to trying it out a couple days ago. Hell of a lot of fun, but it does make you want to smash something when you've finally got a decent set up, making a solid hour long run and BAM, back to zero.
Reply/Quote
played a little remnant from ashes... IT pulls from a lot of other games in a good way it all blends pretty well...

Can have up the 3 players coop... feels dark souls/gears like when playing as you rest at a crystal to restore items health and enemies but can do so with your coop partners... Terminals in the game are like straight from fallout.

Mechanics are solid.. Game play is solid. Bring a friend cause it gets a bit overwhelming in some spots.
Reply/Quote
Borderlands 3 comes out tomorrow...

Gears 5 (officially) launched on Tuesday along with Greedfall

Anyone picked any of these up?

Greedfall looks up my ally. BL3 and Gears5 are on a wait list for me... BL3 cause I haven't played 2 and Gears5 cause I don't want do the multiplayer.
Reply/Quote
Been playing the "B" tapes on Celeste. The platforming is starting to get really difficult. Might have to take a break for a few days if the difficulty keeps ramping up at this pace.
Reply/Quote
friends and I are about 1/2 way thru remnant and its great... kinda making me want to go back to the surge...

Also only 6 days till baldurs gate 1 /2 Spear of Destiny Icewind Dale and Torment: planescape
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 02:26 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Anyone ever play a dragon quest game?

(09-03-2019, 10:08 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: personally no but my PlayStation friend at work has been waiting patiently for Dragon quest XI  

DQ VIII is one of the best games Ive ever played.

DQ XI is very good and I've played through twice, but the story and depth are not up to par with DQ viii.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2019, 05:02 PM)Stewy Wrote: DQ VIII is one of the best games Ive ever played.

DQ XI is very good and I've played through twice, but the story and depth are not up to par with DQ viii.
I think every time I hear dragon quest I start thinking of quest for glory lol....

(im old)
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2019, 05:02 PM)Stewy Wrote: DQ VIII is one of the best games Ive ever played.

Thanks! I'll probably pick them up. Been going on a real JRPG binge recently.

Played FFVIII remaster. One of the very first JRPGs I remember being old enough to really enjoy, but holy god can that game be busted from the very beginning LOL
Reply/Quote
Ugh Baldurs Gate 1/2/ SoD and IcewindDale/Torment packs pushed back till 10/15.....

they were suppose to be out 2 days ago... I guess they really will be birthday games this year..
Reply/Quote
has any played Warhammer vermintide 2? it looks intense
Reply/Quote
zelda: a link's awakening on switch
Reply/Quote